Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forbidden
Chapter Four
-----------------------------------------
Michiru eyes grew wide and her body gave out, Haruka held onto her so she wouldn't fall, “Michiru?” Haruka tried to get her attention but couldn't. She picked her up and gently sat her on the bed; Michiru had fainted at hearing Haruka's confession. Haruka covered her up with the blanket that lied on top of her bed then kissed her on the forehead then left the room, she didn't understand why Michiru would pass out, she scratched her head in frustration and sat on her couch closing her eyes.
 
`You will never see or speak to Haruka again is that understood….' Michiru lied on the ground in pain, her face growing sorer by the second; all around her was growing darker and darker.
 
`It's not true Michi someone in this world loves you….that someone is me,' Warm arms are wrapped around her and a loving kiss wais place on her cheek.
 
Two blue eyes opened and stare at the unfamiliar ceiling, “is it true does someone actually love me?” the light from the other room peered through the bottom of the door. Michiru got out of the bed and made her way over to the door and opened it slightly, in the living room a figure sat watching television. Michiru opened the door all the way and made her way into the living room.
 
Haruka was seated on her couch with remote in hand flipping through channels, the squeaking of her floor brought her attention behind her, she turned and two tired eyes looked at her.
 
“Michiru?” She stood from the couch and walked over to her, Michiru looked down at the floor as Haruka came near. “How are you feeling?” Haruka gently touched her shoulder.
 
“Is it true?” Michiru looked into her teal eyes that she trusted so much, “Is what true?”
 
“What you said in the bedroom, is it true?” Michiru started to tremble again, Haruka put her other hand on her other shoulder to steady her, she smiled the most loving smile she could give.
 
“Of course, I wouldn't have told you if it wasn't true.” Michiru could feel tears forming in her eyes; she buried her head in Haruka chest and wrapped her arms around her wanting never to let go. Haruka could feel Michiru's tears soaking her shirt, she rubbed her back trying to clam her, she didn't like Michiru to cry it made her feel awful.
 
“Michiru?” She brought her head up and looked into Haruka's face, “Is that alright with you?” Michiru rested her head on her chest and closed her eyes.
 
“I'm falling in love with you too Ruka.” Haruka felt a warm feeling inside her one she hadn't felt since her mother died, she tightened her grip around Michiru and just enjoyed being able to be with her even if Michiru's mother didn't agree.
 
The sun had set an hour ago making the room even dark. Michiru had fallen asleep again on the couch with her head on Haruka's lap; Haruka ran her hand through her aqua hair and watched television. She looked down at Michiru's face, her lip swelled a little and her face was still sore to touch it but it was no longer red from her mother's hand.
 
“Michiru?” Haruka whispered to her, Michiru mumbled something in her sleep. Haruka bent over and kissed her on head, she slowly moved her body from under her head and stood from the couch. Haruka bent over and carefully picked up her new found love and carried her to the bedroom; she sat her on the bed and covered her up like the last time,
 
“Good night, sweetheart,” she quietly left the room and returned to the couch, she shut the TV off and covered herself with a blanket from the chair and slowly drifted off to sleep.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
On a queen sized bed laid an aqua haired goddess who slept deep and tight. However in the living room on the couch lied Haruka who had her eyes wide open starting at the ceiling, the couch on which she slept started to get very uncomfortable. The blankets were thrown off of her as she gave up on finding any sleep, the clock on the VCR that sat on top of the television flashed 4:25 am. She rose from the couch and went over to the chair and sat down putting her feet on the coffee table. She watched as the clock slowly turned to 4:50am. She let out a frustrated sigh and stood from the chair and went over to the balcony doors and opened them then went outside to get some fresh air.
 
In the bedroom two tired eyes opened and glanced over to the clock, 4:51am, she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. The sound of a sliding door brought her attention to the door of the room, `what is Haruka doing?' She slid out from under the covers and made her way to the door and opened it slightly. She looked to the couch- no one was there; she walked into the room looking around for her blonde haired friend.
 
On the balcony stood a form, Michiru moved over to the door and slowly opened it then stepped outside. The cool breeze hit her in the face sending shivers down her body.
 
“Ruka?” Michiru wrapped her arms around herself then walked over to the blonde and stood beside her. Haruka heard the door opened and felt the presence of someone beside her; she glanced down at the girl beside her. Michiru looked up into tired teal eyes,
 
“Can't you sleep?” Haruka looked down at the street below, “Not really,” Michiru stifled a yawn with her hand, “You should go back to bed Michi,” Haruka smiled at her.
 
“Only if you come to bed with me,” Michiru placed her hand on top of Haruka's cold one that rested on the railing. Haruka looked down at their hands then back into Michiru's trusting eyes, she let her pull her back inside and into the bedroom. Michiru climbed in the bed and covered herself up then looked at Haruka and patted the spot beside her. Haruka laid down next to her and covered herself up with the blanket,
 
“Isn't this better than the couch?” Haruka nodded her head but realized Michiru couldn't see her because of the darkness. “Ya,” Michiru could see the outline of Haruka's face and smiled, it just felt right to lie next to her.
 
“Good night Ruka,” she closed her eyes and fell fast asleep. However Haruka lied there with her eyes open watching Michiru sleep peaceably.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
The sun lighted the up the room engulfing two figures that slept, Haruka's eyes opened slowly and she yawned. The right side of her felt heavy, she turned her head and smiled, Michiru's aqua hair covered her pillow and Michiru's head rested on her chest with her arm draped over her stomach. Haruka's chuckled causing Michiru to open her eyes,
 
“Good morning sleepy head,” Haruka brought her hand up to Michiru's face and gently rubbed her face, Michiru flinched a little at the touch, her face was still quiet sore.
 
“Sorry,” Haruka rested her hand on her chest. Michiru blush slightly as she just noticed were she rested her head and arm, she sat up straight, “Sorry, I didn't realize I did that, you should have moved me off of you.” Michiru hung her legs over the side and was about to get up but something stopped her, Michiru looked over her shoulder. Haruka had wrapped her arm around her waist making her stop were she was.
 
“I didn't want to disturb you, you looked peaceful.” Haruka smiled at her lovingly. Michiru lowered her head in embarrassment, “I guess I like to cling to what ever I'm sleeping with,” Michiru mumbled. Haruka pulled Michiru back to her so her head now rested on her stomach.
 
“I don't mind if you cling to me, I find it kind of cute.” Haruka kissed the top of her head.
 
---------------------------------------------
 
It's been three days since the incident happened with Michiru and her mother. Michiru's face was still sore in some spots but it was healing slowly.
 
Michiru wore her school uniform even though she wasn't going to school that day, she didn't have any other clothes to wear at Haruka's. She stood in the kitchen washing the dishes with Haruka beside her drying them,
 
“I think we should go and get some clothes from your house,” Michiru almost dropped the plate she was washing.
 
“Are you crazy?” a fearful look was in her eyes. Haruka sat the towel down on the counter and gently took hold of Michiru's shoulders, “we will go when your mother isn't there, then you can get your violin you miss playing,” Michiru bowed her head.
 
“I…I don't know if I can go back in that house.” Just the thought of it brought a shiver to her spine; Haruka placed her two fingers under her chin and made her look into her teal eyes.
 
“I'll be right there beside you Michi, I wouldn't let anything happen to you.”
 
“Alright,” she whispered unsure of the idea.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
Haruka stopped her car in front of Michiru's house and turned off the engine; she turned her head and faced a very pale looking Michiru. In the drive way was her mother's car, she was home. Michiru's hand shook,
 
“I can't do this when she is here,” a warm hand covered her cold one; two loving teal eyes stared at her.
 
“I won't let her touch you or even get near you Michi,” Haruka caressed her cheek, “this will be the last time you'll ever see her Michiru, I promise you.” Haruka brought Michiru's hand up to her mouth and kissed it softly, Michiru smiled a sad smile.
 
They got out of the car and Haruka intertwined their fingers as they walked to the front door. Michiru took a nervous breath then knocked on the door; she tightened her grip on Haruka's hand as they heard the door being unlocked.
 
“Well look at what we have here, Michiru and her boy toy.” Michiru's mother stood in the door way with a bottle of vodka in her hand.
 
“I've come to get my stuff,” Michiru whispered, her mother laughed at her which caused Michiru to take a step back.
 
“Good…get it and get out!!” her mother yelled at them then left the doorway and went inside the house somewhere. Haruka looked at Michiru,
 
“Ready?” she whispered to her, Michiru nodded her head in agreement. Haruka was the first one to enter the house with Michiru holding on to her hand behind her. They made it to Michiru's room; inside was left the same as it was when she left. They packed everything that Michiru wanted, clothes, makeup, and some of her art work.
 
Haruka stood in the hallway and waited for Michiru to get her most prized possession her violin; she shut the door to her room for the very last time and walked downstairs with her love.
 
Michiru placed her house keys on the table before she left,
 
“Goodbye mother…” she shut the door to her old hose never to return again.
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
Epilogue:
 
Thousands of fans packed the bleachers, the smell of burnt rubber and exhaust filled the air. The crowd erupted into cheer as a certain red car past the finish line in first place. The driver brought the car to a stop at the pit area and got out through the window of the car, the crowd swarmed the car and the driver as they took off their helmet to relieve blonde hair and green eyes. The happiest grin appeared on there face as two pit crew members picked them up and placed them on their shoulders.
 
“You did it Tenoh, you won the grand prix!!” They yelled at her. Green eyes searched the crowd for a certain goddess, the pit crew members put her back on the ground, she made her way through the crowd, everyone patted her on the back congratulating her.
 
“I finally did it Michiru,” she stood in front of an aqua haired woman, she put her arms around her waist and picked her up twirling her around. The woman smiled lovingly at her, Haruka put her back down and gently kissed her which Michiru returned completely.
 
The area in which they stood light up by all the flashes from the cameras, they didn't care though if there picture was on all the papers tomorrow, no one could yell at them and tell them it was wrong or break them apart. They were in love and that's all what mattered.
 
-------------------------------------
 
Michiru sat in a dressing room looking at her reflection in the mirror, in less than twenty minutes she would be standing on a stage looking at thousands of people who came to hear her play her violin. She looked down at her hands, they were slightly shacking, she was very nervous.
 
A light knock on the door broke the silence of the room; Michiru stood from her seat and opened the door. A young girl with long blonde hair stood there holding a white rectangle box, “Miss Kaioh?”
 
“Yes” the girl handed her the box, “this is for you,” the turned and left. Michiru looked down at the box; a smile came to her face at the memory of someone doing the exact same thing awhile ago. She went back into the room and sat the box on the table, she opened it and two red roses lied in the middle with a note attached.
 
`Don't be nervous love, you'll do just fine.' She smiled while she smelled the fragrance of the roses, “Oh Ruka.”
 
She made her way to the middle of the stage, she looked down at the front row, right in the middle sat Haruka who winked at her causing Michiru to smile. She placed her violin under her chin and began to play the most beautiful song anyone had heard.
 
“You played wonderful Michi,” they were back in the dressing room.
 
“That was amazing being up there in front of all those people,” Michiru was glowing with happiness. It had been over three years since she moved in with Haruka, it was a great felling to wake up in a loving embrace each morning and fall asleep in the same embrace. She hadn't felt so much love in her life before; it made her wonder how she could have survived so long with out it.
 
“Do you want to go home now love?” Haruka wrapped her arm around Michiru's waist and kissed her on her head. Michiru wrapped her arm around Haruka's waist; they walked out of the dressing room and down the hall ready to start there rest of their lives together.
 
THE END!!