Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles ❯ Conquest ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I am in no way assoicated with Naoko Takeuchi, Toei, or other respective compaines. The song listed in this story is written by Satou Arisu. I do not own Sailor Moon or other related characters mentioned in this story. However, I do have claim over "Rena Tanaka" and the Remless "Tigeroku".

Conquest

(Chapter 1 of Obstacles)

"Please don't go." Usagi begged with tears running down her cheeks.

Mamoru keeps walking away trying not to hear Usagi's pleds.

"Mamoru, please!"

He closes his eyes trying to hold back the tears. He opens them up and a tear runs down his cheek. He keeps walking, ignoring her.

Usagi holds her hands to her chest wishing things would be better again. Wishing that time would stop so she wouldn't have to feel this pain. Mamoru disappears in the horizon. Usagi's pain grows deeper.

"I love you…"

Chibi-Usa gasps. She is sitting up in the dark. She looks around. A dream, she thinks to herself. The moon shines down in her bedroom. Chibi-Usa looks at the clock. 2:43 a.m. She rubs her eyes and looks out the window to the star-light sky. It was just a dream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry if I'm not gentle.
I can say that in my dreams.
My thoughts are about to short circuit.
Right now I want to be with you.

Moonlight makes me want to cry.
Midnight is too late to call.
But I'm naive, what will I do?
My heart is a kaleidoscope.

Being led into moonlight,
We meet by chance many times over.
The twinklings of the constellations
Foretell love's whereabouts

Born on the same planet,
a miracle romance.

Once more a weekend together
God grant us a happy-end
Throughout the past, present and future
I'll be completely in love with you

I'm nostalgic of the time we met
I won't forget your dear gaze
Out of thousands of stars,
I can find you

Changing coincidences into chances,
I love this way of life

A mysterious miracle is closing in
We will encounter many times
The twinklings of the constellations
Foretell love's whereabouts

Born in the same world,
Miracle romance
I believe in it
Miracle romance

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sun shone brightly in Toyko. The city is busy as usual. Everyone is determined on getting somewhere, doing something, or concentrating on their future plans. They are too busy to releaize the threat infront of them. The Dead Moon Circus. High in the sky with not a hint of a disguse. No one notices. Inside the creatures of the dead moon circus laugh.

"They don't see us!"

"Stupid humans! So concerned with themselves! They don't even see they're planning their own deaths!"

Laughter erupts all throughout the tent. The ceatures dance and cheer.

"Quiet! Be Quiet!!" yells a powerful voice above.

Sudden silence. The creatures bow as the platforms on which they stand lower into the darkness of the tent. Above in a golden arch purple smoke swirls around. Faster and faster until it suddenly disappears and reveals Master Zirconia. Zirconia pulls his head out of his cloak. His eyes are in a rage of fury.

"Amazon Trio!!"

The Master's yell echos throughout the tent. Three figures approach and bow.

"We are here." They apply in unison.

"You have disappointed me greatly! Again!! I am losing all faith in you my servants. I did not

expect my three best the fail me. But you have. My anger has reached maxium…"

"But sire! We are still warming up…" Tigers-Eye replies in protest.

"SILENCE!" yells Master Zirconia. The feathered eye on Zirconia's staff jumps in fright. Tigers-Eye bows even more.

"Trust me my worthless servants, you will not fail me again. For if you do, I will personally see to it that you will not live another second. Is that clear?!"

"Yes sire." Again spoken in unison.

Master Zirconia sighs. The Amazon Trio stands erect again.

"Time is running short. We must find Pegasus! These obstacles. Sailor Soldiers you call them. Tell me all you know about them."

"They're little brats is what they are. Worthless pieces off…" Tigers-Eyes begins.

"Master, they have great amounts of power." Hawks-Eye cuts in glaring at Tigers-Eye, "Pegasus helps them. Gives them even greater power. We've tried to capture him but nothing has yet to work. When all of the Sailor Soldiers unite they're invicible!"

"Hmm." Master Zirconia ponders. "Together they are powerful. What about alone? One-on-one battle."

"We have yet to battle a single Soldier alone." replies Hawks-Eye.

"I see." The Master comments. "There's the answer. Together they are powerful. A team. By themselves they are weak. Helpless. Alone."

The Amazon Trio become very interested in what Master Zirconia has to say.

"You will disunite the Sailor Soldiers. Make them hate each other. Break them. And do not fail me."

Master Zirconia disappears in a cloud of smoke as the Amazon Trio bows.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hmm! Yum!" Usagi puts a lemoncake into her mouth and munches. "This is so good!"

"Usagi, haven't you had enough?" Chibi-Usa asks in disgust.

"What are you talking about? I'm not even full yet!" exclaims Usagi.

Chibi-Usa looks down at the two empty lemoncake pans and the almost empty third.

"You're making me sick." Chibi-Usa says holding her stomach.

Usagi ignores Chibi-Usa and keeps eating. Chibi-Usa sighs and walks out of the kitchen. She looks around the living room trying to find Mama Ikuko. Not seeing her see decides instead to take a walk.

"I'm going out to play!" announces Chibi-Usa.

Usagi doesn't pay attention and continues to eat.

Chibi-Usa walks down the steps of the front porch. She walks toward the swings and sits down. Chibi-Usa puts her head against the swing's chain and sighs feeling lonely. She looks up into the deep blue sky wondering what's happening back home. I miss you Mama and Papa. While looking up a young woman about the age of 18 walks by and sees Chibi-Usa on the swing. She stops outside of the Tsukino's fence.

"Hi there." Said the young woman to Chibi-Usa.

Chibi-Usa looks over awakening from her daydreaming, "Huh?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you. It just looked like you were awfully lonely." Replied the young woman.

"Oh. I was just thinking to myself. It was nice of you to stop." Chibi-Usa said.

The young woman smiled, "My name is Rina Tanaka."

Chibi-Usa jumped off the swing and ran over the Rina, "Hi! I'm Chibi-Usa!"

"Hi Chibi-Usa. It's nice to meet you." Rina smiles. She's very beautiful with light brown hair and deep green eyes.

"Nice to meet you!" replies Chibi-Usa. She notices that Rina is carry veteriarian books with her. "Oh! Are you an animal doctor?"

Rina giggles, "At the moment I'm studing in that field. My dream is become a veteriarian and save animal's lives."

Chibi-Usa looks at Rina amazed, "That's wonderful! I love animals! It's great you have such a wonderful dream!"

Rina bows a little, "Why thank you Chibi-Usa." She glances at her watch, "I'm sorry but I must get going. I have a lecture to get to. Thank you for our chat and I hope to see you around soon."

Chibi-Usa smiles, "Me too!"

"Bye now." Rina waves and walks away.

"Bye Rina!" Chibi-Usa waves in return.

The door of the Tsukino's home opens and out walks Usagi holding her stomach looking quite ill.

"Uhh." Usagi walks very slowly out the door. She looks like she might vomit any second.

Chibi-Usa turns toward her. Her eyes widen in surprise and puts her hand to her forehead as if she's disappointed.

"I told you that you were going to get ill from eating all of those lemonpies!" Chibi-Usa says to Usagi.

Usagi walks down the steps and continues to hold her stomach moaning. Usagi sees Rina walking off down the sidewalk and gets very interested.

"Hey! Who was that you were talking to?"

"Her name is Rina. She's my new friend!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, we talked for a little bit. I hope I see her again soon."

"Mama Tsukino wants us to go to the store and get ingredients for tonight's supper."

Chibi-Usa nods. They walk out of the yard and head up the street toward town.

"So was Rina a nice person?" asks Usagi.

"Oh yes! She wants to become a veterian! It's a wonderful dream to save animals!"

Usagi smiles and nods. They pass by the park and start to climb the stairs toward the city sidewalk when a loud-pitch scream erupts from within the park. Usagi and Chibi-Usa gasp turning back toward the park.

"What was that?" Usagi asks.

"Come on Usagi! Someone might be in danger!" Chibi-Usa says while running toward the bushes.

"Wait Chibi-Usa!" Usagi chases after her.

Chibi-Usa stops at the clearing of the park. There is the middle is Rena and the new enemy.

Tigers-Eye laughs, "No one is here to save you from your dream now!"

Rena gasps in fright and backs away from him.

"One!"

A huge wall from within the ground shoots up behind Rena and stops her from moving back.

"Two!"

Restraints from the wall surrond Rena's wrists and ankles keeping her from moving.

"THREE!"

A terrible cry comes from Rena as a white light shoots from her chest. Slowly the image of a mirror starts to fade in. Rena becomes unconscience and the mirror is fully visible. Tigers-Eye begins to walk forward smirking.

"Usagi! We must help!" Chibi-Usa pleds.

Usagi nods.

Both Usagi's and Chibi-Usa's brooches open.

"Moon Crisis!" Pink light within the brooch's crystal start to shine.

"Make UP!" A full light of pink shines. Usagi and Chibi-Usa begin to transform. Light engulfs their bodies and cloth surrounds them to make their Sailor Suits.

"Now let me look at your beautiful dream!" Tigers-Eye says.

"Hold it!"

"Huh?" surprised by the unexpected voice Tigers-Eye turns around to see who has spoken.

"How dare you try to look into women's beautiful dreams! There are filled with love and hope! Something you're not aqquianted with!" states Sailor Moon, "For love and justice!"

"Pretty Soldiers in sailor suits!" exclaimes Sailor Chibi Moon.

"In the name of the moon!" Sailor Moon starts battle pose.

"We will punish you!" says Sailor and Sailor Chibi Moon in unison.

"You again." Tigers-Eye glares. Now is the time to attack full on! I must defeat them or Master Zirconia will surely destory me! Tigers-Eye panicks in his mind, "I will finish you!" Tigers-Eye pulls his pull whip out and begins to crack it toward the Sailor Soldiers.

Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon dodge the attack. Tigers-Eye quickly turns back around and swings his whip toward Sailor Moon. The whip grabs Sailor Moon by her leg and pulls her down. With a hard thud Sailor Moon falls to the ground.

"Sailor Moon!" Sailor Chibi Moon looks at the down Soldier.

"Now it's time to come out my Remless! Tigeroku!" yells Tigers-Eye.

Sailor Chibi Moon looks over toward him bracing herself of what's to come next. A symbol on Tigers-Eye's shadow appears and cloud of smoke surrounds it. A figure moves out of the shadow to take full form. Tigeroku appears. A massive creature resembling both a tiger and a Dead Moon Circus creature.

"Tigeroku!" announces the creature.

"Tigeroku! Get rid of this pest!" Tigers-Eye points to Sailor Chibi Moon.

Sailor Chibi Moon narrows her eyes.

"Tigeroku!" replies Tigeroku.

"I'll personally take care of Sailor Moon." Whispers Tigers-Eye as he turns his attention back on her.

"Ah! Sailor Chibi Moon! Time to place circus!" says Tigeroku.

Tigeroku hold out his hands and both a chair and a whip appear. Chibi Moon's eyes widen in fright.

"Now! Move!" yells Tigeroku. He cracks the whip at Sailor Chibi Moon. The tail of the whip hits her on her side. Chibi Moon falls to the ground in pain.

"Up!" Tigeroku says. He shoves the chair in her face, cracking the whip once again. Sailor Chibi Moon is playing the tiger.

Sailor Moon stands once again to her feet. Tigers-Eye approaches her.

"This will be your last time getting in my way." Tigers-Eye says to her. He holds his own whip in his right hand and cracks it next to him.

Tigeroku keeps cracking the whip barely missing Sailor Chibi Moon as she runs around in circles trying to avoid it.

Tigers-Eye hold his whip up and swings it toward Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon braces herself. Suddenly a red rose hits the tip of the whip and misses Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon looks up in hope.

"Your evil ways will not continue. Give up and we might spare you!" Tuxedo Kamen is purched high in a tree.

Tigeroku stops and Sailor Chibi Moon looks up.

"Tuxedo Kamen!" exclaims both Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon.

He jumps of the branch and lads infront of Sailor Moon holding his cane.

"You!" Tigers-Eye grips his whip, "Your time to die!"

Tigers-Eye throws his whip toward Tuxedo Kamen. Tuxedo swings his cane and breaks Tigers-Eyes whip.

Tigers-Eye is stunned, "No!"

Tuxedo Kamen turns toward Chibi Moon, "Sailor Chibi Moon! Now!"

Chibi Moon nods, "Right."

Sailor Chibi Moon folds her hands together, kneeling, looking toward the sky, "Please, Pegasus." Chibi Moon bows her head, "Protect everyone's dreams!" Her voice is echoed out through the night sky. Sailor Chibi Moon stands up holding the Crystal Carillon, "Twinkle Yell!".

Many bright gold lights shine throughout the sky. Through the light Pegasus appears in a magnicent horse cry. Sailor Moon's Moon Kalidoscope appears floating infront of her.

Sailor Moon grabs it and holds it toward Tigeroku, "Moon Gorgeous Meditation!"

Glass pieces shoot toward Tigeroku and traps him inside, "Stage Out!"

A cry is heard from all around as the shadow disappears. Tigers-Eye looks up and sees Pegasus flying.

"Your turn." Sailor Moon says pointing the Moon Kalidoscope at him.

Tigers-Eye looks at Sailor Moon in fear of his life. If he leaves Master Zirconia will have him dead but if he stays Sailor Moon will surely finish him off.

"Argh! I'll kill you next time!" a ring of fire forms above Tigers-Eye's head. He jumps up into it and disappears.

Rena's dream mirror resumes back in her as the wall disappears. Rena falls to the ground barely conscience. Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen runs to her aid.

A horse cry comes from above. Pegasus heads off higher into the night sky.

Sailor Chibi Moon looks up and smiles, Thank you Pegasus.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tigers-Eye appears at the bar where Hawks-Eye and Fish-Eye are having a drink.

Hawks-Eye turn toward Tigers-Eye, "So, did you do it? Have you started to break apart the Sailor Soldiers?"

Tigers-Eye doesn't reply. He grabs himself a drink and swigs it down.

"You idoit! Master Zirconia will kill you! What happened?" Fish-Eye asks.

Tigers-Eye slams his glass down on the bar. The glass breaks with shattered pieces going everywhere, "I'll get them next time. I'll be more prepared. I'll torture them so bad they'll beg me to kill them. I'll capture Pegasus and turn him over to Master Zirconia and he'll promote me. I'll be standing on his right hand when we over take this world!"

Hawks-Eye stares at him, "Yeah sure. Seriously, we have to get serious about our task."

Tigers-Eye rolls his eyes, "You do the job next time. I'm wanting of a break."

Tigers-Eye kicks back and puts his feet on the table, folding his hands behind his head. Fish-Eye glares at him. She takes her hand and pushes him backward. Tigers-Eye falls on the floor cringing in pain. Hawks-Eye and Fish-Eye look down on him laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Usagi and Chibi-Usa is on the counch at home watching TV. Mama Ikuko is in the kitchen cooking choclate chip cookies. She pulls them out of the oven. Warmly baked, soft and chewy. The aroma circulates through the kitchen and heads into the living room. Usagi and Chibi-Usa continue to stare at the TV. The aruma hits the girls noses and both are stunned at the smell.

"Ooo! Cookies!" Chibi-Usa exclaimes.

She starts to run toward the kitchen but is suddenly stopped with Usagi holding onto her.

"No! I should get the first taste of the cookies! I'm older anyway!"

"That's not fair, Usagi! Let me go!" Chibi-Usa struggles against Usagi's grasp. After much pulling Chibi-Usa stops. She picks her foot up and slams it on Usagi's.

"AHH!" Usagi grabs her foot in pain.

Chibi-Usa laughs and skips toward the kitchen. Usagi looks at Chibi-Usa. Her face becomes red. She jumps from the counch, runs, and tackles Chibi-Usa while screaming.

"Get off me Usagi!" yells Chibi-Usa.

"You little worm! You'll pay for what you did with my foot!" Usagi screams while pulling Chibi-Usa's hair.

Mama Ikuko runs from the kitchen to see what the commation is about, "Girls! Stop fighting! I baked enough cookies for everyone!"

Usagi and Chibi-Usa stop fight and stand up. They bow and apologize, "We're sorry."

Mama Ikuko smiles, "Now calmly go into the kitchen and have your dessert."

Usagi and Chibi-Usa head for the kitchen. The enter in the doorway and look at the table. There on the table is a plate with nothing on it. Usagi and Chibi-Usa look at the plate stunned. Just walking out of the kitchen is Shingo and a half eaten cookie in his hand. He turns toward the girls and waves, laughing. Usagi and Chibi-Usa clentch their fist in anger. They charge for Singo.

"Come back here!" yells Usagi.

"You better start baking more cookies, Singo." exclaims Chibi-Usa.

Mama Ikuko looks at her childern laughing.

--To Be Continued--