Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Homes and Broken Children ❯ Chapter 6 – The Way Your Body and Mine Intertwine ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Of Broken Homes and Broken Children

Chapter 6 – The Way Your Body and Mine Intertwine

Author Notes: I got the idea for this chapter from watching a music video and it’s a good song to go with this chapter. The Song is by Heitor Pereira called ‘Silver Screen Dance’.

Tara lifted an eyebrow at the kiss, before laughing and pulling the girl into another hug, and running her hand through her hair dragging her fingernails gently across her scalp.

Leo leaned into the touch, letting out a soft sigh as she pulled back and lie down in Tara’s lap laying her head on the woman’s legs. Tara watched the girl with a smile before speaking “So Leo about that book, what do you plan on doing with it? Nothing bad or evil I hope?” Leo shook her head “I don’t really know but, I know I won’t do anything bad or evil. I think I will draw me a house somewhere though after all I can’t live with you forever.”

Tara heard the sad tone in the girls voice about not being able to stay with her, and reaching down she turned Leo’s face towards hers and said “Leo…are you in love with me?”

Leo blushed like mad but nodded her head “Yeah...I am I can’t help it though its always been like that ever since I first saw you all I could think about was you and you alone. My heart speeds up, my mind gets clouded, and…and” Leo felt her eyes get teary thinking Tara might get mad at her. Tara saw how the girl was about to cry and gently wiped the tears away “Hush.” She said softly.

Tara leaned in and kissed the girl softly on the lips, making her almost moan at the contact. She didn’t expect the kiss to feel that good she was only going to kiss the girl once to comfort her, but now her mind and heart were slowly wanting more from this girl.

Leo’s thoughts went wild, her heart started to speed up, and Leo felt her pants get a little tighter. Just when things where about to get heated Tara’s phone rang. Pulling back from Leo slowly sucking the lip and nibbling on it, she reached for the phone before pulling away and getting up. Leo watched Tara walk into the kitchen while on the phone and felt her cheeks become hot. Moving to sit up she looked down and saw the tent in her pants quickly grabbing one of the small pillows off the couch she put it over her lap just as Tara came back in the room.

Tara was holding the book and looking it over trying to figure it out “Here give it to me I have an idea that might help you” said Leo. Tara handed the book over to Leo, and watched as the girl opened the book and began to write something down. Leo handed the book back over when she was done saying “I have made it so you can use the book as well which means the rules of the book now also apply to you.”

Getting up quickly Leo walked around the couch and asked “Where do I sleep at?” Tara didn’t take her eyes from the book as she said “Second door on the right Leo.” Leo nodded and went to lie down and try and cool off from the heat building between her legs and in her stomach.

Once Leo was in the room she fell onto the bed and let a heated moan as her hot face, touched the cool pillow. She felt the changes take place and gave sigh as her tail swished and curled around in the air. Her claws and fangs felt good as well now that they weren’t bunched up insides and the rest of her body just felt better.

Rolling over she flexed her hips up trying to relive some of the tension in her pants. Leo gasped that proved to be a bad idea as the pants caused friction to her hard member making her flex her hips up trying to get a better reaction. Face down on the bed on hand gripping the head board hard, the other down her pants holding her member, on foot of the bed to help her thrust her hips, the other on the bed to make sure she had enough room for her hand to fit. So she could thrust her member in and out of her hands warm sticky grasp.

Mean while back with Tara right when Leo left the room. Tara sat looking over the book, her hand hovering over a new page that had some writing in it, some new writing, before the words can be seen Tara closes the book and sighs. “So, just writing down what you want doesn’t work maybe I should have read the rest of the rules more slowly. Oh well since Leo is in my bed might as well sleep on the couch” Tara slowly laid out on the couch and closed her eyes After a few seconds of napping, Tara jerked up by the soft sounds of panting. Tara’s eyes snapped around the room, when they landed on the mirror she about screamed, when the sound of a muffled groan reached her ears. Getting up she walked down the hallway to her room where the sound was coming from the loudest.

Reaching out she turned the door handle quietly and opened the door, walking in before closing it to make sure Leo hadn’t seen or heard her before turning around her breath hitched a little in her throat, no wonder Leo couldn’t hear or see her. The girls head was facing away and the rough sound of her breath and panting seem to block out the rest of the world.

Tara watched as Leo’s hips rocked quickly and fast into her hand. Tara almost wanted to cry, just imagining to herself how good it would feel to be in the place of Leo’s hand. Tara felt her temperature rising and her pussy get wet.

Tara closed her eyes and let a hand trail down her smooth stomach the skin, silky to the touch, reaching to her long skirt she began to slide her hand underneath the waist band of the skirt and into her panties. Her fingers touching the small patch of hair above her mound, the hair was soft and slightly wet. Running her hand further down she moved her fingers between the soft puffy outer lips and slowly slid a finger into herself. Taking a deep breath to calm herself she adds another slowly rocking her hips into the fingers faster.

Leo pumped into her hand faster when a scent caught her nose; she slowed down so she could try to find the source of the sweet smell. She lifted her nose a little and sniffed the air. Her tail swished in aroused fashion, her fangs itched in her gums also for some unknown reason. Stopping her slow movements she looked up to find where the sweet alluring smell could be coming from. Eyes stopping dead in their tracks caught on the form leaning against the door.

Leo moved with out thought, hands pulled at her shirt buttons until they where popped open, leaving her chest all bear except for the wraps around her breast and ribs. Walking up to Tara she went to stand between the parted legs and moved to lick Tara’s neck. Tara frozen opening her eyes she looked at Leo watching her work. She knew it was wrong, she was older then the girl, and her gym teacher. But she couldn’t stop herself from spreading her legs wider for Leo.
Leo growled a little and moved her hand down, feeling the soaked panties. She grinned before ripping them off and tossing them aside. Moving back a little she undid her pants letting them fall so her member was released from inside. Stepping back into place she lifted Tara a little and slides her skirt up out of they way before pushing forward rubbing her cock against the wet core. Getting herself ready to enter, once she was sure she was lube up enough with Tara’s juices she pushed forward into the warm velvety whole and pushed some more until she met resistance, looking up she smiled and kissed Tara before slamming through hard.

Tara’s body was tight, her soaked pussy made every pounding thrust hard for Leo. Tara wanted it, but her delicate flower had never experienced anything so powerful before. Leo was longer and thicker than any of her previous lovers. More importantly she was pounding her teacher with more strength and desire than any of they had.

Leo growled as she filled Tara up, feeling the warm and welcome tight body surround her. She didn’t stop, constantly pounding away at Tara, rumbling their two bodies against the wall. Tara had never had sex this rough before, but she wanted it. Her brain was full of amazing pleasure. Her body was hotter than it had ever been, and she was soaking wet.

Leo grabbed on her bouncing breasts, feeling the massive breasts in her hands. She rolls, twists, and tweaks the sensitive and hard nipples in her fingertips. Tara moaned out loud she never had sex like this but it felt so good with Leo.

Leo was mad with lust, her Tara, her love was in her arms. The room was full of the sweet arousing smell of her sex, it was making her drunk with desire. Her cock was flying in and out of her like a blur, pushing Tara against the wall with her powerful thrusts. Tara’s body was writhing up and down in the air like a rag doll. Leo grunted, her cock had only cum once but she remembered the feeling. It was like a hose was about to go off deep inside of her.

Leo howled as she came, feeling long blasts of her cum shoot directly into Tara’s womb. She slowed down just a little, her mind was drunk with pleasure, every time she came in Tara she felt lightheaded. Her knees were weak as she felt Tara’s orgasm rip through her body. She was shaking on Leo’s cock, clamping down on it and squeezing all of her cum out. Tara had never cum this hard in her life, every time Leo filled her, her mind was crazy with pleasure. She could feel the hot cum deep in her, filling her up even more than she ever imagined possible.

Leo at some point during their climax had moved in and bit Tara on the neck marking her, as Leo’s. Pulling back Leo moved herself and Tara over to the bed, Laying Tara down, Leo got in bed beside her. Closing her eyes she knew they would talk about it latter.

End…..

Well that’s all for this round, there well be more of Leo and Tara in the new story. Also there well be new characters and more about the book, also what did Tara write in the book, well you’ll have to read the new story to find out about it. So much thanks to those that have been reading I hope you love this last chapter.

P.s. I didn’t do the sex part my good friend SRB did he wrote the sex not me, so thank him for the sex.