Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ sailar mun's day! ❯ GO SAILAR MUN! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I dun own sailar mun. k?
 
It was a byootiful mornin and the birds wuz sanging. Serana was sleepin in hur bed. “SERANA WAKE UR FAT ARSE UP” scremed her muther.
 
“Ok, be doun in a sec” Serana woke up and ran down the stairs, nood. “I'm ready for work now!” Serana's mom looked at her girl and said, “OH MI GAWD PUT SUM CLOTHS ON!”
 
“But mom its causal friwday!” serana wined. “I DUN CAER! NOW PUT SOME GODAMN CLOTHS ON!” Serana ran out of the house, crying.
 
Serana then ran into her friend, daimon. “OH DAIMON!” She said with crys. “I'm so hapy to meet you!” He grinned at hur.
 
“DAIMON, mummy's being mean to meh,” Serana wined. “she wont let me go outside naked and share my luv with all the cute little critters in da WORLD!”
 
Daimon glared with all the anger in his heart. “Worry not, my fair buddercup,” he smiled with evil. “I shall slay thy muther and take thee away from evil eyes!”
 
Daimon ran into the house with a shotgun and kilt serana's mom. “NOOOO!” Serana's mom shriked and exploded.
 
Serana cheered with joy as Amy, Rai, Leeta, and Meena came by and cheered. “SERANA, YOU ARE HERO!”
 
“Yes, I am hero.” She smiled and gave big hug to everyone. “Now I give my love to you, Rai!”
 
She grabbed Rai's buttocks and peed inside hur bumhole. “Oooh I fell sexy serana!” Rai giggled.
 
“You fiery lass” Amy giggled as she smecked Rai's arse.
 
“HALT!” Roared an angry voice in the sky.
 
The five froze in faer.
 
“Who be you!” Leeta scremed angery.
 
“Ask not for whom the bell tolls!” The voice roared as thunderbolts began rapeing them mercilessly. “For it tolls for thee!”
 
“PLEESE STOOP THIZ!” Serana shriked in pine.
 
Then the five sailors became zombies! And began to eat everyone in sight!
 
“NOO!” Daimon scremed. “TAKE ME!”
 
“No,” The voice snerled and ate him.
 
Then the whole world lived happily ever after. Except for Serana's mom, who was in hel and was being fed cornmeal by demons.
 
Dee end for now.