Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Neo T ❯ Heavens Quest ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: Dare, by Stan Bush*





Reuisu screamed as he threw his chair into his small laboratory, slamming into the test tubes and stored liquids. He was feeling terrible. He felt like everything he had done was in vain. Lucy, Sailor Cephiros and member of the Titans, had been murdered by Doomsday, who had in turn been revealed to be Baal, the Lord of Destruction. Deckard Cain, his trusted friend and aide during the first year of the Titans, had died of natural causes in Lut Gholein. Although they had located the sixth and seventh Titans, Anna Ichimei, Sailor Life, was a little girl who mistakenly gave away the Silver Crystal to Baal to save the lives of the Sailors. And because of all of those things, Reuisu was pissed off. He made his way to the library section; doing whatever damage he could do in his rage. He tore books off of shelves, threw prophecies around the void, and finally collapsed on the ground in front of the third Sailor Wars book, crying. When he finally raised his bloodshot eyes at the book, he saw that the book was beginning to write in itself. He looked down at what it was writing, and then picked it up and stopped crying. He murmured to himself the words of what was written.

Reuisu: Shine of Cephiros... Storm gates of...

Reuisu's eyes lit up. He smiled and began to laugh maniacally.

Reuisu: SHE'S ALIVE!

Reuisu then corrected himself.

Reuisu: Well, in a sense, anyway...

Reuisu ran over to the newly repaired communications grid (See: "Love vs. Love") and activated a wide-band transmission.

Reuisu: This is Reuisu to all Titans! I've uncovered something of incredible significance! Everyone meet me in the Void! That means you, too, Anna! Tell the Queen I'll take full responsibility for dragging you out! Michelle, get Tyrael! This concerns him as well!






Chris: "The Shine of Cephiros had been blotted out. However, the Titans of Love and Justice would storm the Gates of Heaven itself to reignite the star of Cephiros."

Reuisu: The prophecy says that we have to go retrieve Lucy in Heaven! We can bring her back to us!

Anna: Who's Lucy?

Michelle: Before we found about you and Christine, Lucy was the third Titan, known as Sailor Cephiros. A month ago, Lucy was killed by Baal.

Miya: We've all been down ever since she died.

Christine: She was certainly the kind of person who could put a smile on your face. I never thought she was a Sailor, though.

Tyrael: What did you need me here for, Reuisu?

Reuisu: I believe the prophecy is literal, meaning we really have to go to Heaven to get Lucy back. Now, Tyrael, being an Archangel, I believe you have a little better access to it than others.

Tyrael: I could go into Heaven, but I could not bring you all with me.

Reuisu: If you mean you couldn't bring us all at once, we could-

Tyrael: No, I don't mean that. To get to Heaven, you have to die. There is no other way.

There was a silence in the void. Reuisu then snapped his fingers.

Reuisu: I think I know how to deal with that!

Reuisu went over to his console.

Reuisu: Computer, lab!

A section of the void shimmered and distorted, and reformed into a laboratory, albeit a bit messy from Reuisu's earlier outrage. Reuisu walked over to a storage cabinet and took out a box full of red pills.

Reuisu: I designed these pills to act as a temporary death agent. The pills contain within them a virus that will stop all functions within the body, like it were dead, for one complete second.

Anna: Unless one of us can move REALLY fast...

Tyrael: Time does not work the same way here as it does in Heaven. One second will be more than enough.

Astra: Could I come along?

Reuisu: Well, I think the pill will work for you.

Astra: Thank you. I just feel like I'm not your Guardian Cat anymore.

Reuisu: You're still an important part of the team, Astra. Never forget that.

And with that, the Titans ate the pills, falling to the ground, dead.






The Titans opened their eyes, and for the first time in years, they were speechless. They stood on a white cloud, or what appeared to be a very large cloud of white gas. They could see no end to the cloud in any direction. Above them seemed to be a blue sky, and it appeared to be daylight. However, despite the fact that it was daylight, the sky did not appear to have any sun. The light was just from everywhere. They saw that Tyrael also stood with them. When they looked in front of them, a gate standing ten feet tall was before them. It was colored gold, and strong white walls surrounded it. The next thing the Sailors realized was that they were all in their Sailor forms now, as well.

Angel: Oh my...

Tyrael: Indeed. No matter how many times I gaze upon it, the pearly gates are always stunning.

Life: It's beautiful!

Crystal: Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it.

Love: Chris, have you ever seen anything so wonderful?

Asteroid: Only when I first saw you, Miya.

Sailor Love giggled at Asteroid's comment, and the two embraced and kissed.

Angel: Now I need a hug.

Sailor Crystal promptly hugged him.

Angel: Thanks.

Crystal: No problem.

Astra: Never before have I seen such beauty. Luna's going to be jealous now...

Angel: As much as I hate diverting the team away from this fantastic site before us, we are on a mission. Now, I recommend-

All of a sudden, a white blast of energy shot out from behind the Titans at Sailor Angel, hitting him and knocking him into the ground.

Astra: Reuisu!

The other Titans looked behind them, and there stood what appeared to be a demon. He looked like an Abyss Knight, but with no sword and both his hands glowing purple.

Angel: An Oblivion Knight! Baal must know what we're up to.

Crystal: One little demon? We can take it.

Moonshine: Don't underestimate Baal. He was the smartest of the Prime Evils, and the most powerful.

Crystal: Still, let's take care of this and get back to saving Lucy! CRYSTAL CRUSHER BEAM!!!

Before Sailor Crystal could begin her attack, the Oblivion Knight moved with lightning speed, jumping over to Crystal and punching her in the face and sending her into the ground. Tyrael prepared his sword as Moonshine with her staff, but the demon sent out two energy beams into them, knocking them down. Sailor Angel ascended and sent a Hand of Destiny down at the Knight, but he moved faster than it, and tackled into Sailor Love, knocking her away.

Asteroid: ROCKET BLAST!!!

Sailor Asteroid glowed, and then shot straight at the demon at immense speeds. The demon jumped into the air, but Asteroid did too and punched the demon in its stomach. However, it wasn't enough to totally stop it, as it fired another beam of energy into Asteroid, sending him flying into Sailor Angel. Both fell to the ground.

Angel: This isn't working too well...

Love: If we had Cephiros, we could do a Titans attack! That homes in on an enemy, completely unavoidable.

Angel thought for a moment.

Angel: Maybe we can!

Moonshine: How?

Angel: If we summon up the spirit of Sailor Cephiros to assist us while we're in the middle of the attack, it might bring her power to help!

Astra: It's worth a shot! Tyrael, we'll need you to distract the demon while the Titans do the attack.

Tyrael: I shall do my best!

Angel: Everyone, join hands!

*Stan Bush's "The Touch" plays*

And with that, the Titans got up and joined hands in a line. They all closed their eyes.

Crystal: Neo crystal Power!

Life: Life Prism Power!

Tyrael began slashing Azurewrath at the Oblivion Knight, but he evaded the attacks. The Titans' skirts, pants, bows, circlets, and tiaras began to glow.

Asteroid: Asteroid Blazing Power!

Love: Crescent Heart Power!

The Oblivion Knight finally hit Azurewrath away from Tyrael, but Astra leapt onto the demon's head and began clawing at its eyes.

Moonshine: Moon Crystal Power!

Angel: Heavenly Angel Power!

Astra leapt off of the blind demon as Tyrael jumped away and retrieved Azurewrath. An aura surrounded the Titans.

Titans: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!

And with that, what appeared to be a ghost of Sailor Cephiros appeared and held onto Sailor Angel's hand, finishing the line of seven Titans.

Angel: Sailor Titan-

All: ATTACK!!!

And with that, a massive rainbow energy wave shot out of the Titans with enough intensity to scorch the sky. The Oblivion Knight could not see this, as his eyes had been clawed out by Astra. However, it did feel the sudden burning of his skin and internal organs as he vaporized into the perfection of Heaven. The Titans collapsed down onto the ground, dead tired.

Angel: Man, I forgot how much that takes it out of you...

Life: I wanna go to sleep...

All of a sudden, the group heard the gates of Heaven opening. Inside, it was glowing gold, and a figure was walking out of it. No one but Tyrael knew who it was.

Tyrael: By the Pax Dei! It is God himself!





To Be Continued...