Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Neo T ❯ All in the Family ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: Dare, by Stan Bush*






Lucy stuck the fork into the last remaining piece of steak and put it into her mouth, chewing quickly and swallowing. She pushed the empty plate aside and stacked it on the four other plates already there. She then pulled over the glass of ice tea and drank what remained quickly and put it by the other glasses.

Lucy: I'm still HUNGRY!

Miya: You just went through two large pieces of steak, four salads, two sandwiches, and four glasses of ice tea. HOW ARE YOU STILL HUNGRY?!

Reuisu: She's been dead for a month. And while you're dead, eating is not exactly the highest on the priority list.

Chris: I can't wait to hear about the bathroom experiences after this.

Christine: Eeeww, Chris!

The Titans, excluding Anna, were all at the coffee shop. They were sitting at an extended table instead of their usual seat considering there were now six of them. Reuisu suddenly checked his watch.

Reuisu: I'm sorry guys, but I've got to clear out. I've got some stuff to do.

Reuisu got up out of his chair and walked out. Chris pulled out his watch and checked the time, too.

Chris: Okay, let's go after him.

Christine: Huh?

Miya: Ever since Lucy died, every Monday and Friday at 6:00 PM he leaves without any real explanation of where he's going. We're going to follow him.

Lucy: Oo fuldnet be frowlowing frim.

Michelle: What?

Lucy swallowed the food in her mouth.

Lucy: You shouldn't be following him.

Chris: Oh don't worry, it'll be fine. Come on, guys.

Astra, Chris, Michelle, and Miya walked out the door and got into Chris' car, following Reuisu's. For ten minutes, they follow Reuisu as he twists and turns his car from one road to the other, noticing he's always headed for the southern part of Crystal Tokyo.

Chris: Why is he headed towards the southern parts? Those are the worst areas of Crystal Tokyo, drug dealers, homeless people...

Miya: Well, we'll find out when he stops.






Christine calmly walked back to her apartment, ready to finally get some rest from the past few days.

Christine: Ugh... It's been non-stop fighting or dying or something. Reuisu never told me the life of a Titan is so hectic!

Voice: Hey, Christine, wait up!

Christine turned around to see Lucy running up to her. Christine gritted her teeth and sighed.

Christine: Hi, Lucy. What do you need?

Lucy: Well, I'd like to talk to you. You know, get to know you a little better.

Christine: Why?

Lucy: I did it with all the Titans. We're a family, Christine. We should know who we're putting our lives at risk with every day.

Christine: No thanks.

Christine tries to continue walking.

Lucy: Christine!

Christine sighs and turns around.

Lucy: You really seem distant to the others and me. Why are you giving us the cold shoulder?

Christine: Not everyone. Just you.

Lucy raised an eyebrow.






Chris: I'm not lost.

Miya: Of course you're not.

Chris: But just for the sake of arguments, let's say I was.

Michelle: Uh-huh.

Chris: Which way exactly would I turn?

Miya and Michelle: That way.

The two pointed to a street corner and Chris turned the corner and slammed the breaks down on the car. They were just in front of a relatively large building, and Reuisu was standing in front of it. He now wore a tuxedo and was straightening his tie. Chris turned off the car and the three ducked down as much as possible to spy on him. Astra, being a cat, did not need to duck down.

Chris: What's he doing here in that kind of suit?

All of a sudden, out from behind a car came Michelle. The Sailor Neptune Michelle, anyway. She wore a stunning blue dress that was glittering off the stars. Reuisu and Michelle exchanged some talk, both smiling and then they walked into the building. The other three Titans and Guardian Cat gaped at the area where they had been, shocked by what they had seen.

Michelle: That was-

Miya: Reuisu and-

Chris: Michelle.

Michelle: Could they be dating?

Miya: If they were, that would explain why he'd want to keep it secret from us.

Chris: Do you think Amara knows about this?

No one had noticed that Astra was sitting behind them all, still gaping and attempting to take in all of this. She then shook her head and put a serious look on her face.

Astra: That's not like Reuisu! Amara and Michelle are married, they've been in love longer than Reuisu's been a Sailor! Also, Michelle's a lesbian!

Miya: Maybe she was Bi and we just didn't know it.

Chris: Doesn't explain why he's out on a date with her.

Michelle: We don't know it's a date!

Astra: I say we go in there and find out for ourselves.

Chris: Agreed.

The four got out of the car and walked into the building.







Lucy: Just wait a minute!

Christine stopped once again as Lucy stormed up to her.

Lucy: Just why are you singling me out?

Christine: Several reasons!

Lucy: And could you name them out for me?

Christine: First of all, you lied to me!

Lucy: What?!

Christine: You never told me you were a Sailor when I started working for you!

Lucy: And how was I supposed to tell you? "Say, Christine, wash those tables over there. Oh, and by the way, I'm an Agent of love and justice known as Sailor Cephiros."

Christine: You know what I mean! I thought we were friends, at the least, Lucy. You tried to be friends with everyone who works at the coffee shop. You couldn't trust us with the info?

Lucy: It's a difficult life that I lead! Hell, I just died for a month!

Christine: Oh, please! This sort of thing must happen to you people all the time!

Lucy gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes.







The Titans were quite surprised to see that the building they were in was a homeless shelter. The people there were eating soup at the benches, most of them in rags or clothes that looked like they had been drenched in mud. However, the building was warm and other rooms seemed to lead to beds and places to sleep.

Michelle: Why would Reuisu and Michelle come into a place like this?

Chris: Should we ask around? Maybe they're working here.

Astra: In the outfits they were wearing?

All of a sudden, the lights in the building went out, showing a spotlight on the stage on the far side of the room. An announcer's voice came out.

Voice: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Crystal Tokyo home for the Needy, we once again welcome your entertainers for this evening: Reuisu Lovhaug and Michelle Kaiou from Crystal Tower itself.

A spotlight shined down on both Reuisu and Michelle, who were on the stage. Michelle held a violin in her hands while Reuisu was at a piano. The crowd of people there stood up and began to clap and cheer for the two, even though they hadn't done anything yet. When the clapping subsided, Michelle and Reuisu began. Surprisingly enough, they played the ending theme to the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, titled, "Fly Me to the Moon."

Michelle: Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

The four stood in awe of the two who were performing on stage.

Michelle: In other words, hold my hand. In other words, come and kiss me. Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more.

The four then began to really understand what Reuisu had been doing. He hadn't been dating Michelle, he had been working with her as entertainment for these people who had barely anything, but these performances would live with them forever. However, all of a sudden, that all stopped when one of the homeless people stood up and held a gun against the head of one of the worker's heads. The two stopped moving, and the crowd of people began to panic.

Guy: NOBODY MOVE! I can't take it anymore... I can't live like this! I've got to be remembered... And if I kill all of you, I'll be remembered!

Reuisu jumped off of the stage, back flipped in the air, and landed in front of the man.

Reuisu: Hello.

Hostage: Step back! He'll use the gun!

Reuisu smiled.

Reuisu: Yes, I imagine he will. You like guns, don't you?

The guy gritted his teeth and aimed the gun at Reuisu.

Guy: This is a specialized weapon. It's designed for root duty, designed for long range. I've never used one up close before.

Hostage: Let him go-

Guy: NO!

Reuisu: No! In fact, I'll come a little closer...

Reuisu took a step forwards.

Guy: Stay where you are!

Reuisu stopped.

Reuisu: Why? Scared? Why should you be scared, you're the one with the gun!

Hostage: He'll kill you.

Reuisu: Of course he will, that's what guns are for! Pull a trigger, end a life. Simple, isn't it?

Guy: Yes.

Reuisu: Makes sense, doesn't it?

Guy: Yes.

Reuisu: A life killing life.

Hostage: Who are you?

Reuisu: SHUT UP. Then why don't you do it, then? Pull the trigger. END MY LIFE.

The guy was starting to shake nervously. He aimed the gun at Reuisu and gulped.

Guy: No!

Reuisu: Why not?

Guy: I can't.

Reuisu: Why not?

The guy paused.

Guy: I don't know.

Reuisu: You don't, do you? Throw away your gun.

The man put his arm down and threw the gun to the side of the room.







Lucy: Okay, what about the time you stole some money from the register to help your family who was in debt?

Christine: How'd you know about that?!

Lucy: I'm not a complete idiot, Christine. I keep records of how many customers come in and what they order. The money was gone, and I knew you had a family that was in debt.

Christine: Okay, you're right, then. We both have secrets with one another we could easily have found out about somehow.

Lucy and Christine sat at a local bench, still discussing what to do and their feelings towards one another.

Lucy: Let's just agree that we're both Titans now, which gives us an obligation to tell secrets and learn things about one another. After all, we're all in the family.

Christine laughed.

Christine: Okay, but let me go home and-

All of a sudden, a lightning bolt streaked across the sky! Christine and Lucy looked up to see black clouds begin to form out of nowhere and localize around the sun.

Christine: I think we're in trouble.

Lucy: A thousand years in the future and evil still uses eclipses. Typical.





To Be Continued...