Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ The Pandemonium Fortress ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Astra: It seems like yesterday that Michelle and I were still in Paris, fighting on our own against the forces of evil, and when Centauri showed up and we found out about this whole war against the three Prime Evils. But we've taken the first real step to finally end it: Sailor Love has defeated Mephisto!


*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




The five Titans fell upon one another as they hit the ground hard. They had just stepped through the Infernal Gate, an entrance Mephisto and the other two Prime Evils had created as a gateway into hell itself.

Cephiros: Are we in hell?

Centauri: No.

Asteroid: How do you know?

Centauri: I've been to hell. Where we are is 40 ft. above the ground.

Moonshine: Um... We're lying on you, who is on the ground.

Centauri: No, my face appears to be over some type of edge on the structure we are on that is 40 ft. above the ground. And you are all crushing me, please get off.

The Titans slowly got off of Reuisu and looked around them. They then de-transformed. The area around them was small, and made of some sort of stone bricks.

Chris: Where are we?!!? What is this place?!!?

Tyrael suddenly stepped in front of them all.

Tyrael: The Pandemonium Fortress. I managed to redirect the Infernal Gate to it.

Miya: What exactly is it?

Tyrael: It is a fortress, designed as Heaven's last line of defense before hell itself.

Reuisu stood up.

Reuisu: Then let's put it to good use. People, get a good night's sleep, we've been through a lot in the past day. In the morning, we being our next move against the other two Prime Evils. Personally, I believe we should go up against Diablo.

Michelle: This wouldn't be a revenge thing for you, would it?

Reuisu: What do you mean?

Lucy: You've said it enough times, Reuisu: You once fought Diablo, you won, but now he's back.

Reuisu: Look, let's just get some rest and we'll talk about it in the morning.





Chris was lying in his bed, unable to sleep. He heard the door to his room creak open, and he immediately shot upwards to see who it was.

Miya: It's me, Chris.

Chris: Ugh, I'm tired, Miya, could this wait until morning?

Miya: No, it can't.

Chris sat up, and Miya walked over and wrapped her robe around herself once more. She sat down on the bed next to Chris.

Chris: All right. What do you want to talk about?

Miya: What happened with Mephisto.

Chris half-winced.

Chris: What about it?

Miya: We need to discuss our relationship.

Chris was beginning to wince a little more.

Chris: What about it?

Miya: Look, Me being Sailor Love has given me a second nature when it comes to crushes and loves. You're in love with me, Chris. You spent as much time as you could with me on Meshif's boat, you helped me through my depression about the battle with Mephisto, and then you took the fall for me when I was about to be killed by Mephisto.

Chris pulled back.

Chris: I-, er... Um, no! No I don't! We're just, um, friends!

Miya leaned in closer to him.

Miya: Look, as surprising as this may sound, I'm attracted to you, too.

Chris' wince suddenly turned into a smile.

Chris: Really?!!?

Realizing he was smiling, he quickly made a fake wince.

Chris: I mean, really?

Miya: Look, we should probably persue a relationship, but wait for things to settle down against the Prime Evils, first.

Chris smiled.

Chris: Absolutely. Totally agree.

The two stared at each other for three seconds, then embraced and kissed each other passionately.





Reuisu was standing on the crane. The Nega rebels were on the other side, holding the control switch.

Nega Rebel: This is no dream. Now, make the choice or-

Reuisu: I refuse to comply your presence! This is a dream! It's the same dream I've had for years! I've finally gained up enough control to admit it! I refuse to let this dream control me! You're not in control any more!

Nega Rebel: And just for that...

The Nega rebel hit a switch, and the two fell down into oblivion. Reuisu started to shake in fear.

Reuisu: REI!

Reuisu jumped off the crane down towards Rei. He was suddenly Sailor Centauri, and still falling. He finally caught up with Rei, and pulled out his flute device. He shot out a yellow bolt of energy rope, and wrapped around a steel beam. He gave the flute to Rei, then proceeded to follow the screaming child. Remembering a vital peice of the next few seconds, he then turned around and used his Giga blade to slice the steel beam behind him that was falling towards him in half. Turning around again, his anti-gravity thrusters kicked in and he stared in horror at the ground: the seconds he took to destroy the beam cost the child his life. He was now in a bloody puddle on the hard, sandy ground.




Reuisu woke up. He was in his quarters again, and realizing he had had the dream again, he pulled out his journal.

"Dear Journal: Today's date is August 13th, 2000. Once again I've had the dream. We've got to stop the other two Prime Evils, or at least Diablo, so the dreams will end. And if I sleep again, the dream begins again, and the child will die a thousand more times in my mind. I can't help it anymore, journal. I'm lonely. And I'm terrified."






Diablo fired a beam of red lightning through his Chaos Sanctuary and into a Doom Knight, a fighter demon, annihalating it on contact.

Diablo: MY BROTHER WAS SLAIN BY THE TITANS?!?!?!

Doom Knight: Um, yes, sir...

Diablo roared with fury and sent another blast of energy out, pulverizing another Doom Knight.

Diablo: YOU INSOLENT MAGGOTS!!! DESTROY THEM!!! DESTROY ALL THE TITANS!!! Except for Centauri. Sailor Centauri is mine, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!?

Doom Knight: Ye, yes my lord! I'll inform the Storm Casters at once!





Reuisu turned from his journal to the sound of Tyrael's sword slashing at a demon. He ran from his room out onto the Pandemonium Fortress, witnessing Tyrael fighting a group of demons. They floated in the air with no arms or legs. They were made of a rib cage, and several long bone tendrils which came out of the ribs several times. Their heads had no mouths or noses, just red eyes. The other Titans ran out of their rooms to see what was going on, as well.

Michelle: What are those things?!?!

Reuisu: Storm Casters. They're an energy draining demon. The Negaverse would've loved these guys...

Lucy: Nega what?

Miya: Never mind that! Let's just transform!

Reuisu: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

The Storm Casters turned their attention away from Tyrael.

Centauri: How dare you demonic forces attack this holy place!

Love: We are the agents of love and justice!

Moonshine: We will right your wrongs and triumph over your evil!

Asteroid: We are...

All: THE SAILOR TITANS!!!

Cephiros: And in the names of our Guardians,

All: WE SHALL PUNISH YOU!!!

The Storm Casters exchanged glances, then roared, even though they had no mouths. They flew towards the Titans, readying their blade-ended bone tendrils.

Centauri: GIGA DESTROYER!!!

Panels, compartments, etc. opened out of Centauri's armor. His giga cannons came onto his back, and the missile ports on his wrist opened. He took aim, and every weapon on the armor violently and rapidly shot out blasts at a storm caster, annihilating it. The other storm casters stopped, and looked at the ashes of their fallen comrade.

Cephiros: CEPHIROS VALIANT CHARGE!!!

Moonshine: MOONSHINE MIRROR!!!

A flaming silhouette of a running woman shoots out of Cephiros' ring, and the light of the moon reflects off of Moonshine's time staff. The beam and the running woman both collide into another group of Storm Casters, obliterating them.

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Asteroid: ROCK CRUMBLE!!!

Five identical pink hearts shot out of nowhere, and surrounding the remaining storm casters and crushing them together. The ground beneath the storm casters suddenly started to crumble and crack, and a mountain of land suddenly rushed up out of the ground and into the storm casters, crushing into them and destroying them.





To Be Continued...