Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not ❯ Chapter 1 redone ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N:

Hey peoples . . . this is the first fic I ever wrote . . . back when I was a freshman in high school . . . anyway read it if you like and tell me what you think . . . but be considerate . . . it is the first one . . . im not a good writer . . . but I try . . . anyway . . . I just got a cold so my stories will take longer to update . . . do you know how long it takes to type and stop after every sentence to blow your nose or because you have to sneeze . . . anyway on with the fics! . . . It's also my first Sailor Moon fics . . . .

❤She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not➴❤


"Oh Darien," said Serena. "This was a wonderful idea!" She and Darien were watching the sunset from the middle of the pond at the park. It was the first real date they had had in weeks. Something would either come up or something would happen. They were all lovey dovey with their arms around each other. Then in the distance you could hear a faint ring which startled them both and then . . . SPLAAASH!!! The boat holding them both overturned, and everything faded away. Serena opened her eyes to find herself in bed, sunshine streamed through her window. The phone ringing madly on her bedside table. Annoyed she picked up the receiver and her mood completely changed.

"Rise and shine, my little meatball head!!"

"Good morning to you too," replied Serena with a yawn.

"Did you have a goodnights sleep?" asked Darien.

"Uh-huh, I was having the most wonderful dream until it ended totally wrong." Said Serena.

"Well, how bout I make it up to you by taking you out for breakfast and then I drop you off at school?" Darien suggested

"That would be wonderful!" exclaimed Serena "So meet you in ten minutes?"

"Well actually, I'm right outside, maybe you could be ready in less time?" asked Darien.

"Of corse, be down in a couple of minutes." She hung up and ran to her closet. 'Hmm . . . . What did I do with my school uniform? Aha! Here it is, now I have to hurry.' She looked at her luna look alike clock.

7:30

"Oh my gosh, I have to get down there before my dad starts interrogating him! Again!"

~~Flashback~~

"Hello, im here to pick up Serena, your daughter."

"Oh, so you're the guy she is going out with today. So what's your name young man? How long have you and my daughter been going out? What are you intentions towards my daughter? How old are you? " Asked Serena's father.

Darien just stood their sweat dropping. "Uhhh . . . . "

~~End Flashback~~

'That wasn't a pretty scene and I promised myself it wasn't going to be repeated' she thought to herself as she ran down the stairs.

"Well aren't you up early today, maybe now you can eat breakfast without rushing out screaming." Said her mother teasingly.

"Not today mother, Darien is waiting for me outside and he's going to take me out for breakfast before he drops me off at school" answered Serena.

"Who's that, your imaginary friend?" said her annoying little brother.

"Actually he's my boyfriend!!" she said angrily before storming away.

Outside, Darien was waiting patiently with a rose in one hand and a pink box in the other. She looked at him suspiciously and he just smiled even more. He walked over to the passenger side, placed the rose and the box on the roof and opened the door, but before she could jump in he wrapped his arms around her waist and planted a sweet, warm kiss right on her lips. At first she was surprised, but then she started to respond by wrapping her arms around his neck and kiss back. After what seemed like and eternity which was only a minute or so, they reluctantly broke apart. Little did they know that they were not alone. Somewhere in the shadows someone was watching.