Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #1: A New Moon ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note 1: See Note 2 in the prologue for copyrights
Note 2: Locations that are real in Sailor Moon's universe are underline for the first time only. Locations that exist in both Sailor Moon's universe and our own aren't.
 
Smart Moon
Part #1: "A New Moon"
by Dr. Thinker


Dear Dairy,
 
Cassie Rent, is here again. This week's "Dungeon & Dragons" game was crazy then my young bother, Carol Rent. We visited to the Luna Kindgom, featuring a lot of talking that make most of the party shake their heads--hoping to back to the fighting back on the planet below the Luna Kindgom. Somehow, when ever I hear anything connected to the Moon, I feel like I can take on the world. This doesn't last as much as I like to be. Lucky, they was attack on the Luna Kingdom--the kind that a Killer Game Master uses--but lucky, we able to get through a portal back to the planet before we ended up dead then a door knob. One of players threaten if they go through them, rock will fail in "real life" right on the Game Master of the game himself. Looks like the game's going to die--par for the course.

I'm nervous about that test score in English. The other classes test are usually around the A-/B+ range--but Patrick Brimstone is a MEAN teacher with a dark humor that could make "South Park" look like the "Care Bears". I am not making this up!
 
Carol is crazy about Venus, a mysterious superhero fighting crime in New York. Venus seems to female--just like the Greecian goddess that the planet was name for. She was here for a while. It's seems up she's dealing with the Shadow Agency, who's plans seems like something out a reject plan for the terrorist group, Cobra, from "G.I. Joe". She's seems to have a mentor, a white cat, named Art. Alex Rose, a delivery person for Sol Islands, California, who arrived at my work place, an family gaming store. "Crown Games" run by the cute guy I ever know in my entire life, Andrew Crown, had joked that it sounds like a "cartoon to come to life". I told if that was true--it would be make and riffed guy and his robots on "Mystery Science Theater 3000".

Well, that's it for today,
 
Love,
Cassie Rent
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent was walking down the street. She had decide to take a candy bar and soft drink to get away from Lizzy Crown, a faux Valley Girl who uses more Valley Girl terms then her best friend and real Valley Girl, Molly Baxter.
 
She heard some young tots as she rounded the cornered.
 
Tot #1 said, "I want to touch it's tongue!"

Tot #2 added, "If I can ever get the mouth open!."
 
Tot #3 added, "This black cat is a pain in the neck."
 
Cassie said, "I think if that cat could talk, she was you guys are the pain in the neck."

Tot #1 said to Cassie, "No one's the boss of me."

Cassie asked, "Do you want to play kick the tots with you?"
 
Tot #1, Tot #2 and Tot #3 took off like rats from a sunken ship. Cassie turned to the black cat. It was beaten up--not to bad--no bruises--unless the big one was covered up two Band-Aids in the form of the letter: "X" on cat's forehead.

Cassie remove the Band-Aids from the cat's forehead. The forehead reveal a yellow crescent moon on the cat forehead.
 
Cassie said, "Hey, Kitty? You like something out reject from a 'Care Bear' rip-off show."
 
The black cat stared, "Wow."
 
Cassie replied, "If I wasn't awake, I said this is one of my most weirdest dream ever. Since you don't have a collar or license, I take you with me."

Cassie watched as the black cat jumped on Cassie's left shoulder.
 
-C-
 
Alex Rose got picked on his younger sister, Tina Rose for mention some weird dress time to time. Alex Rose had a nightmare of having his mystery ancient lover being attacked by a moon with a crescent symbol on it. He just finished delivering a truck of sale signs to Ms. Baxter. Odd, Ms. Baxter rarely use sales. Oh, well, may be "Baxter Jewels" are getting into some odd trouble from the more national jewel store.
 
Cassie was carrying a cat with a crescent moon symbol on it. Alex Rose looked and saw that he just pasted, "Crown Games"--so he had to face a minor 'cat issue' now, then later.
 
Alex said, "Hi, blonde horsetail."
 
Cassie said, "That's blonde ponytail."

Alex said sweetly, "I heard rumors then a horse pasts age 10, it's consider adult."
 
Cassie said, "Oh, brother. Another one of your embarrassing sweet job. You and sweet go to together like Tom and Jerry."
 
Alex asked, "Don't they fight all the time?"

Cassie said, "Yes. Don't try anything sweet, if I have to someone to put average American--it's you."

"That's so funny I forget to laugh." Alex said, "Well, I'm off. I got a lot of a delivery to make."

Cassie said, "I got to get back to work."
 
-C-
 
Cassie was surprised--Andrew Crown, her boss had a few errands to run--and was going to work on Cassie get the cat a license and collar--so in case, the black cat gets lost, the city police force could work. Cassie and Andrew send sometime puzzling out the name, but when the cat meowed at the name of "Luna". The color was a fake pearl necklace with a sliver tag with Luna's name.
 
Andrew give Cassie the rest of the day off-so Cassie waltzed on home-being. Cassie explained what happen and who helped her with the cat. Cassie place Luna on the floor.
 
Cassie said, "Welcome to your new home, Luna."
 
Luna said, "It's not as good as where I was born--but it would do for now."

Caught like a deer in the headlights, Cassie wondered to herself, "A talking cat? This is either going to very good or very bad."
 
Luna said, "Well, thank you, Cassie for removing the band-aids. I couldn't talk or use my sensing power with my crescent moon sign covered up."
 
Cassie asked, "So what's up with you and those terrible tots?"

Luna answered, "I am trying to find the Moon Princess.
 
Cassie asked replied, "Why?"
 
Luna said, "I don't know? I just need to find her."
 
Cassie replied, "Can I land you a hand?"
 
Luna said, "Sure. If you use this?" Luna does a leap tossing out a golden broach with a crescent moon symbol on it.
 
Cassie said, "I wonder why you give me this piece of jewel."
 
Luna said, "Say 'Moon Prism Power!', Cassie."
 
Cassie laughed as she said, "MOON PRISM POWER!". Strange lighting covered her for a few seconds. Cassie was still blonde hair teenage--but her normal clothing was replace by a long pink blouse/skirt stopping near the end of her tights, a tiara was on her forehead, Wonder Woman-style boots covered her legs--with a lot of crescent moon place all over her.
 
Cassie said, "Holy superheroes, Batman! I look like an outcome of an insane fan-fiction writer's crossover between She-Ra, Rainbow Brite, and Wonder Woman. But crescent moon make feel powerful in his identity."
 
Luna said, "You are Sailor Moon."

Cassie said, "Where's my boat?"

Luna broke out in laughing--this question was so out of left field that it caught Luna off-guard. "I don't know whether or not you have boat or not. But do know on thing?"

Cassie replied, "If it's a weapon, you getting help from me."
 
Luna replied, "In a way, 'yes'. Moon Taira Magic."

Now, it was Cassie's laugh. This remarked has caught Cassie's off-guard--unknowingly she touched her Sailor Moon's tiara. "What a joke! Moon Taira Magic! The Moon Taira Magic become a light disc that in Cassie's hand. Soon it become a regular tiara and then returned to Cassie's forehead.
 
Cassie said, "Mental Note: Never laugh at oddball weapons. So who's the evil force we battling?"
 
Luna said, "The Shadow Earth Kindgom. But I don't know when they are going to attack?"

Cassie said, "I just hope it's later then sooner."
 
Luna nodded her head in agreement on Cassie's line.
 
-SEK-
 
Queen Beryl remarked, "Jadeite! Report!"
 
Jadeite said, "Reporting. The Doom and Gloom Girls had were accidently destroyed--but we broke Queen Serenity the Twelve's seal on the Shadow Earth Kindgom. Nephrite is researching Earth's history since the fail of the Sliver Galaxy Kindgom. Malachite had found his blob, Zoyitice--who's he's trying to form back into a human shape. The hole leads to Sol Islands, California. I will head out and try to get find a way to get energy for us--but I will need a few Spectrons to do so."
 
Queen Beryl nodded, "And you can as many Spectrons as you can--just as long as we get us enough to restore the Shadow Earth Kingdom to where it was before Queen Serenity the Twelve sealed us in a parallel universe with Queen Iris."
 
Jadeite said, "It will be a while for everything to set up."
 
Queen Beryl nodded silently as Jadeite warped out of the Shadow Earth Kingdom via a dark blue hole.
 
-SKE-
 
Jadeite was dressed in a black shirt, black pants, black shoes. A gray ball appeared before him. He pasted "Baxter Jewels". Jadeite laughed. He got a good idea. The door was closed--but that didn't stop Jadeite. He moved in--and surprised Miss Marcia Baxter, the owner of the store and Molly Baxter's mother.
 
A Spectron appeared. The Spectron appeared to a gray skin woman in a skin blue dress.
 
Jadeite said "Morga. Take the form of the woman, I knocked out."
 
Morga quickly shaped her body in the form of Miss Marcia Baxter
 
Jadeite let out a evil laugh. Not even the rebirth of the "Sailor Knights" could stop him. Though he paused---they is a famous legend about a famous Sailor Knight that didn't make any appearance--but didn't appear at the Final Battle. Her name was Sailor Moon, and her power spooked all of Shadow Earth Kingdom. Jadeite smiled--it was just a myth. They was no such thing as a Sailor Moon.
 
-C-

Luna muttered, "Oh, great. Something up. It's sensing evil a mom and pop store."
 
Cassie muttered, "There's ton of that city Can you get a fix on what's the store selling?"
 
Luna said, "Jewel."
 
Cassie said, "Baxter Jewels! MOON PRISM POWER! Let's go Luna. Evil needs to be punish."
 
-SM-

The store light were off. Morga was sucking up energy from humans that Baxter Jewel's staff. Morga heard the bell ring--and turned to the store's door. Standing there was a strange Sailor Knight with crescent moons on it.
 
Not waiting to do a retreat to save her Spectron body, Morga asked as she switched to her real Spectrum body as she asked, "Who are you?"
 
Sailor Moon replied, "I am Sailor Moon, the Jeweled Champion of Love and Justice. On behalf of the Moon, I will rights wrongs and triumph over evil. And that's means you!"
 
Morga send the somewhat drained humans to attack her--but Sailor Moon was able to dodge her attack.
 
Sailor Moon said as she touched her tiara and, "Let's you see if you can dodge this. Moon Taira Magic!"
 
Morga tried--but she wasn't fast enough--and she exploded into a gray light, when Sailor Moon could see again. They was a pile of gray dust that disappeared before Sailor Moon's eye.
 
Sailor Moon smiled as she said, "Moondusted."
 
-SEK-
 
Jadeite stared at the Energy Orb he was using to get energy Morga collected., "You just won a battle. You hadn't won the war yet, Sailor Moon."
 
-CR
 
War Report #1
 
First outing as Sailor Moon was inserting. The Shadow Earth Kingdom's monster turn to dust when defeated. . Luna found Molly's mother under one of the safe under one of the jewel show tables
 
I keeping this second dairy in a safe place--so no one would discover my identity as Sailor Moon.
 
Cassie Rent
 
 
-TM-
 
A man dressed in a tuxedo and mask looked over the "Baxter Jewels" store. Discovering that Baxter and her staff were right though a widow, Tuxedo Mask walked off into the crescent moon sign.
 
Tuxedo Mask asked to himself out a loud "So who is this Sailor Moon?"
 
-THE END-
 
End Note 1: If you are familiar with either animated version----I like both version(the Japanese for it's earworm of a pop song, and American version for it's cheesiness)--of "Sailor Moon", you don't need to read the following End Note 2, but you should read End Note 3. If you aren't familiar with Sailor Moon.
 
End Note 2: The following is a list of Term and what they equal in from the original animated series.
 
Moon Crystal = Ginzuishou - Princess Serenity's most powerful item in her magic armory.
Silver Galaxy Kindgom = Silver Millennium - Queen Serenity the Twelve era.
Sailor Knights = Sailor Warriors - The term that heroes of the Milk Way.
Shadow Earth Kindgom = Dark Kingdom - The first group of villains for Sailor Moon and her friends.
Spectrons = Youma - Dark Kingdom's monsters.
Queen Iris = Queen Metilla - Queen Beryl's boss.
 
End Note 3: I always wondering if what would happen if Sailor Moon had a brain. This is my fan-fiction it. It come to me while I was reading tropes featured in a fan-fiction about NGE on TV Trope--revealing that Shinji discovering Warhammer 4000 RPG when he was younger. Since it's hard to read Japanese RPGs, I used the original Nephrite and the Nephrite of this universe to fight each other--allowing the Sailor Warriors to be born in the United States of America.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker