Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Split Personalities ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]









Disclaimers: Sailor Moon was created by Naoko


Gary Watson
Normal
Gary Watson
2
0
2001-08-27T19:14:00Z
2001-08-27T19:14:00Z
3< br> 687
3916
Gary's World
32
7
4809
9.2720








Disclaimers: Sailor Moon was created by NaokoTakeuchi and Ranma was created by Rumiko Takahashi. I don't ownany of the characters that are used in this fanfic. Split PersonalitiesRevisions by: Bambi Star (salee@crosswinds.net) Part One - The Changes Serena....Serena....WAKE UP!!! Serena fell out of bed and landed on her bottom, 'Ow!! That hurt!!Ranma!!' It was the only way to wake you up... Now,get dressed... 'Hey, how can I dress when a boy is in my body?!' frowned Serenaas she stood up. Hey, it's not like you got anything.... Anyway, about a year ago. Pop and I went to Chinaand I fell into a spring at Jusenkyo. When splated with cold water a turn into a girl andwarm waterchanges me back. So being in a girl's body is nothing new. 'Right...' Serena promptly got dressed into some old cloths and went out into the backyardquietly. 'I'll get some research on Jusenkyofor you then.' Thanks, but I must say that it's difficult to find information on Jusenkyo. 'No worries. What now?' Alright... hold on. Serena felt that her arms were being moved, and it wasn't herdoing, 'Hey!!' It's the only way for you to learn... 'If you say so.' Serena then complied and let Ranma have fullcontrol of her body. Ranmahad taught her defensive positions mostly that morning. Ranma made sure that she had allof the positions stored in her memory. Soon, Serena moved up to punching and kicking.While practicing that, her father had took the liberty to look outside his window."Um...Elaine...?" spoke Ken cautiously to his wife."Yes dear?" replied Elaine."Come here" said Ken and Elaine walked over to the window confusingly. She gasped asshe saw, Serena, up early, and practicing punching and kicking."What the...?" wondered Elaine confusingly."Exactly my words..." said Ken."Is she becoming a delinquient? Is that why she is practicingto fight?" wondered Elaine."I don't know Elaine..." muttered Ken. "But I think you shouldtalk to her after school."Elanie nodded and laughed, "And next we find Serena in a library." Serena came back down from her room, in time for breakfeast.Sammy nearly did doubletake as he saw his older sister up early."What are you doing up?!" he exclaimed."Um.... because it's time for school," said Serena as she satdownSammy just ate his breakfeast, trying to figure out as to whyhis sister was up this early.Serena finished her breakfeast quickly and was out the door. Hey!! I'm still hungry, what was the bigidea?! 'Just shut up... I wanna surprise Amy and Lita...' Whatever.... Serena had neared the school gate and saw Amy and Lita."S-Serena?" stammered Lita as she saw Serena coming towards them.Serena smirked, "The one and only, in flesh and blood.""You're on time..." stammered Amy."Yup." chirped Serena. My, isn't she observant.... 'Shut Up, you're really starting to annoy me.' Can't you say anything else besides 'shutup'? 'Yes, oh Ranma, I just love to hear your deep, handsome voice....' .......... 'Good, I got you to keep quiet...' Hey!!! "Serena!!" called Lita as she waved her hand infront of Serena'sface."Huh?" wondered Serena as she abandoned her argument with Ranma,a smile on her face."I said, let's get to class before we are late" answered Lita"Oh yeah!! I can't wait for Ms. H to see that I'm on time!!" THUD!! See what you made her do.... 'Shut up...'Once Ms. Haruna had taken role and seen Serena on time, she promptly fainted."I didn't think Ms. H would do this since I was on time..." mutteredSerena as she and therest of the class observed the fainted Ms. H. "Imean it's not a big thing."Then the principle came in, "Alright, what's going on?" Hmmm....let's see, a teacher fainted due to the fact that Serena was on time. Maybe youshouldn't come to school on time anymore.... 'Didn't I tell you to shut up?' And you actually believed that I'd obey.He asked arrogently. "Well Ms. Recca, I was on time today and Ms. H fainted." answered Serena. She thenreplied back at Ranma, 'Why yes, this is my body after all. And it's not like a want aprevert guy sharing my body.' Hey! I'm NOT a prevert... We already went though all this... It's not my fault... Hesounded a little upset. "That's ridiculous Serena, why would she faint at you being...." Ms. Recca promptlyrealised that Serena was on time and joined Ms. Harunaon the floor.The class sweatdropped. "Someone get the nurse." called out astudent."I'll go." said Amy as she ran off to the nurse's office."Er... I guess class is dismissed!!" exclaimed a student and theentire class exited thebuilding. Y'know.... 'Just shut up. You are sure arrogent, like when I first met Darien.'Ranma was about to counter when Serena saw someone up ahead. Darien. End of Part One...