Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar Princess ❯ This is a Change of Events ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is a Change of Events

When Reeni awoke she was in a dark, creepy building.

She looked around as far as she could since she was tied up in chains against the wall. There was nothing much around the old building except for some dusty crates and icky cockroaches.

`I'm glad I'm up here now," she thought as she saw them.

When she heard echoing footsteps she turned quickly to see who it was. There were two people, a man and a woman; or what looked like a man and a woman.

The man on the left had a bright, shocking pink colored hair that was all spiked up, he wore a white cape that tied around his neck, no shirt, and grey pants that led down to shiny black boots. The woman on the right had long, aqua blue hair that went down to her mid-back, she wore a short, light purple top that stopped at her bellybutton, a short, light grey skirt that stopped her thighs, and bright red boots that went up to her knees.

`Man do they need to get a new wardrobe. Mina would flip if she saw them," thought Reeni with a disgusted look on her face.

"It's about time you woke up you little wrench. Allow us to introduce ourselves to you since we already know who you are, Sugar Princess," spoke the man.

Reeni was now confused, "Sugar Princess? Who is that? I am the princess of the future moon kingdom in the Silver Millenium."

The two creeps laughed as they looked at each other.

"I am Dracaena," stepped up the man.

"…And I am his sister Celebes," finished the woman.

"We can also be called your murderers."

Reeni would have jumped back and ran for it, but the chains were too tight and she only succeeded in making the clinking sound of two separate chains hitting each other.

"After all, your fragile and weak body won't be able to withstand the power of us once we take your sugar energy power away from you. You'll end up dying almost immediately after it's gone from your body," continued Celebes.

Reeni felt a tear slip down her cheek; she continues to watch the two siblings laugh in riot at the thought of them killing her, Reeni, just to get some measly power that she barely knew how to control herself.

Once she heard the two stop laughing she looked up only to see them walk away, hearing Dracaena say, "Why don't you hang out for a while," he laughed at his not funny joke, "We'll be back later when you've had time to adjust."

Reeni was about to yell something back when she noticed four shiny, round things in the corner of the room. She couldn't get a good look at them though since it was in the shadows as well.

"Hello! Who's there? Excuse me, but hello? Is someone there," asked Reeni as she tried to get a better look.

"Nobody you've never seem before," commented a female's voice.

`That voice, it sounds so familiar to me, but who can it be,' Reeni asked herself in her thoughts.

She looked at the corner once more and saw the four objects, a red, green, gold, and yellow balls move downward, like whoever or whatever was holding them were jumping down from the beam in the corner to the cold concrete below.

Reeni didn't take her eyes of the four balls and noticed the blue ball split up from the other direction into a place she couldn't see to so she just followed the other three that were left.

When she saw who was there when the balls disappeared she gasped, "I don't believe it! Is it really you?"

"Shh, do you want those two weirdo creepoes to find us here," said another female.

Reeni looked at the three and her eyes shot open, "Wait a minute, where's, what's her name, Palla-Palla?"

"If only you could look behind you, but don't look down. Ok? It's a surprise," Ves-Ves squeaked with glee.

Reeni was a little surprised at that, but she heard a noise behind and was distracted.

"Hey, don't worry, Reeni. Palla-Palla is here to help. Sorry if Palla-Palla hurts you, but Palla-Palla is only trying to get you down."

Reeni nodded.

"Palla-Palla wants these chains gone from Palla-Palla's friend, Reeni, now!" The instant she finished saying that the chains disappeared and Reeni started falling.

She screamed and shut her eyes thinking, `No, somebody help me. The Amazoness Quartet changed didn't they? They won't let me get hurt, will they'

The second she finished her thought she was caught. "Huh? Helios, how did you…" Reeni gasped. She was looking into a guy's face with crazy, spiked, pink hair and the wildest outfit ever. "Hey, you're not Helios. You're…" Reeni was interrupted.

"Hawk's Eye. That's right."

Reeni laughed and spat out, "Is Tiger's Eye and Fish Eye here too?"

Naturally, the other two comrades of Hawk's Eye walked out of the shadows.

Reeni jumped out of her catcher's arms and ran to meet the other two, "Oh, wow! I can't believe it! Thank you, everyone, for coming to rescue me. How'd you find out I was here. Let alone that I was kidnapped?"

"Well, you see, Reeni," Fish Eye started, "when you used to be bad people, like us, it's hard to keep these things a whisper."

Reeni had to agree. She knew that these people she was with right now did know some people who were still bad and could tell them these things.

"Now let's get out of here before those rotten pumpkins come back and find us and more importantly you loose," suggested Tiger's Eye.

Everyone agreed and Hawk's Eye picked Reeni back up and made his portal like everyone else and they left. They reappeared in the park during night.

"What time is it," asked Reeni as she jumped once more out of Hawk's Eye's arms.

Palla-Palla made a clock appear and it read 11:57PM.

"Ah man," Reeni groaned as she slumped onto the grass, "it's way late and really dark. It's going to be impossible for me getting home. Everything looks so different at night; I'll get lost for sure."

Fish Eye wiped the tear slipping down Reeni's face, "Don't worry, sweetie. Remember that we're here with you and we won't abandon you now. We're friends and you're stuck with us."

Reeni couldn't help but laugh. She was right. Tiger's Eye helped Reeni back up to her feet and started to walk out of the park, Hawk's Eye on the other side of Reeni.

"Men: they act like big bozos. Those two are acting like we didn't help at all," complained Jun-Jun.

"Palla-Palla agree with Jun-Jun," added Palla-Palla.

"Well, come on. We best follow knowing whose leading they're sure to get lost and need girl power," ordered Cere-Cere.

They left the park following the three others.

After about a half an hour to forty-five minutes they made it to Reeni's house. Reeni smiled and looked around.

She spotted her window and gasped, "Those stupid kidnapper people, they destroyed my window." She stared at the window for a minute longer and noticed somebody was inside, "Hey, someone's in my room. Hello? Hey, you, in my room," she called out to the window, hoping whoever was in there would open the door, Reeni already knew that it was going to be locked, "Hello? Hey, can you open the door? I can't get in! It's locked. Please!"

Finally the person moved and looked out the window. Reeni felt a tear running down her face when she saw it was her love.

Helios felt himself have tears too. He jumped out the window and spread his wings. He landed gently on the ground, but stepped backwards when he saw the people Reeni was with.

Reeni knew he was startled from the Amazon Trio and Amazoness Quartet and went up to him and took his hand.

"It's alright, Helios. They're the good guys now and they're my friends too. We can trust them now," she explained as she walked him over to the group.

"Now that's good news and everything, but how are we going to get in now. There's no way of getting inside your window with all those sharp edges pointing out like that and I'm pretty sure the door is locked by now. Not to mention that with our luck all the other windows are closed and locked because of what happened to Reeni's window," explained Hawk's Eye.

"Palla-Palla can get in. Palla-Palla can make the door disappear and the make door reappear once Palla-Palla and friends get in," volunteered Palla-Palla.

"That won't work," confessed Helios.

"Why not," asked Reeni, "It's the best thing we can come up with."

"Everybody agreed to put the burglar alarm on full duty and they all put Sailor Power into to make sure it can't be tampered with by anyone but them."

Reeni dropped to the ground; "This is hopeless. We can't take the door or windows out. We can't fly back into my window," Reeni paused for a moment and jump back up, startling everybody, "Wait! I got an idea. We can yell. With my window open our voices are sure to carry to Darien's room since it's right next to mine."

Everybody's spirits brightened and was about to turn to Palla-Palla, asking her if she could make a loud speaker, but realized she was really tired and remembered that she did do a lot to help.

She made all the chains binding Reeni to the wall disappear and that must've taken a lot out of her, she made an electric clock, and she made flashlights. They decided not to ask anymore of her for a while.

"Okay, everyone, get ready. On the count of three, One…two…" started Ves-Ves and Jun-Jun together, "THREE!"

Everybody immediately started yelling for someone to open the door. "Wake up! Open up now! Wake up! Open up NOW!"

It took a while but they eventually saw the kitchen lights open and someone walk to the door.

Reeni and Palla-Palla were exhausted now and fell onto the ground. Helios crouched down to help her if she needed any so the only people you could see were the Amazon Trio, Ves-Ves, Jun-Jun, and Cere-Cere.

Darien opened the door with a confused look on his face but got his act together when he saw whom it was.

"What do you delinquents want here? Can't you wait until we're awake at least? You'll wake up the neighborhood with that yelling."

Realizing that Darien probably couldn't see Reeni while she was on the ground behind them they parted for him to see.

She was now half-asleep in Helios' arms.

Darien couldn't believe what he was seeing but ran through the part and kneeled next to her. Helios gave her up knowing she was going to be all right. Darien held her closely smiled and crying at the same time.

He picked her up and carried her into the house with Helios close behind.

Helios turned and looked at the others and then coughed in a way that Darien would look and turn around too.

Darien did turn and saw what Helios wanted immediately. Darien looked at the sleeping child in his arms and felt more tears coming.

`They did save my Teeni Reeni and brought her back safe and sound. They have to be good now,' thought Darien carefully.

He looked up smiling and replied, "You guys and girls can come in too. You deserve a good rest and I'd bet you've had a long night too."

Palla-Palla smiled and, without any hesitation, got up and walked over to the door. The others were stunned at the hospitality they received and followed too.

Darien laid Reeni on the couch and went into the kitchen and made everybody something to eat.

Reeni opened her eyes half way and looked into the beautiful amber eyes she knew so well, noticing, also, that he was holding her hand.

"Do you think those people will come back for me," she asked quietly.

"They might. If they're desperate enough I'm 100% positively sure they will."

Reeni didn't like the answer even though she knew he was probably right.

Something had caught her eye and she turned to see Darien standing in the corner, but facing the opposite direction. She smiled and felt tears streaming down her face.

"Darien," she whispered quietly. He turned around at the sound of his name and saw Reeni looking at him.

He walked over to her and knelt down and held her closely. "I'm so glad you're safe. We were all so worried when we saw the window. I thought something bad would happen to you; even worse than what had already happened."

"I'm all right, Darien. I swear. Hawk's Eye and Fish Eye and everybody else, they all risked their lives for me. I probably wouldn't be alive right now if they hadn't found out I'd been kidnapped."

Darien was lost for words so he just held his future daughter closely. Helios knelt back down, taking Reeni's hand once again, and put his cheek on it rubbing it back and forth; she knew was just as happy.

Everybody ate the well-cooked meal and fell asleep in the living room. In the morning their alarm clock was a screaming, hysterical Serena.

Darien tried calming her down and tried to explain but couldn't get his voice to go higher than Serena's and gave up when he felt tugging at his shirt.

He bent down to hear the whisper Reeni was giving him, "Let me handle this. You did enough last night."

He nodded and stepped back. Serena didn't see Reeni and kept on yelling. "MEATBALLL BRAIN!! WILL YOU SHUT UP! SHUT UP NOW!" Serena stopped shouting at the final `now' and looked down to see who was yelling back at her.

She gasped at the sight of Reeni and fiercely grabbed her and hugged her and everything she could do at the moment to show that she was glad to have her back.

"Who's shouting? What's going on," Lita asked rubbing her eyes and looking at the crowd in the living room. She forgot her question when she saw Reeni and so did everybody else when they were about to answer it for her.

Everybody was trying to hug and get to Reeni all at once, but Reeni didn't care because she would've done the same thing in the same situation or even a different one.

That afternoon the scouts went out to do some errands and suggested that Reeni stayed home. Amy and Darien thought of the same thing and asked the Amazon Trio and the Amazoness Quartet would stay and help Helios take care of things.

They agreed and cleaned the entire house once everybody left as a surprise and also a thank you for trusting the Amazon Trio and Amazoness Quartet and letting them stay at the house for a while.

Once they were done they were all bushed and headed to the kitchen for a rest.

"Is anybody thirsty," asked Reeni looking in the refrigerator, "I'm afraid all we have is root-beer."

Everyone didn't care if they had olive oil, they were just really thirsty and needed something to go down their parched throats.

Reeni poured some glasses and handed them each a glass.

After each of them finished Hawk's Eye spoke in a confused tone, "That's funny. I feel really strange."

"Me too," piped up Tiger's Eye. "Let me guess. It's a tingling feeling that's feels like it's surrounding your entire body. Am I right," guessed Fish Eye.

The two nodded and the Amazoness Quartet nodded with them, showing they felt the same way.

Suddenly, Reeni started to glow her pink color that she only glows when she transforms into her sugar energy form except it didn't engulf her like usual. Instead, it influenced pink shades to surround everyone except Helios.

A few minutes later the bright light came and no one could keep his or her eyes open.

Once they could open their eyes again the first thing they realized was that the Amazoness Quartet and Amazon Trio had grown down to a child.

Reeni was the last to stop glowing and once she did she dropped to her knees.

"Reeni, are you okay? What happened," Helios asked kneeling down to help her back up. He pulled her closely into a safe embrace and looked at her yearningly for her to answer to show she was safe.

Reeni lifted her hand to his chest and held onto him as if she would never see him again. She looked into his eyes, which were full of expression.

"Some of my…sugar energy. It left me," Reeni had said in a weak voice.

Helios quickly looked up at the others and was confused at how they had become younger.

"Palla-Palla thinks that Reeni's energy went into us, making Palla-Palla and friends be younger."

"Palla-Palla's got a point there," agreed Ves-Ves, "It's the only possible explanation."

The others nodded too.

"What I don't understand is: how come we went back to youth? I mean we changed into children of Reeni's age," explained Jun-Jun.

"Is that all you can't understand, Jun-Jun? What's puzzling me is why Reeni's priceless and very powerful sugar energy came to us in the first place," asked Cere-Cere.

"Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense. I mean I liked my childhood when I was a hawk but being in a human form and a child at the same time is just confusing," thought Hawk's Eye.

They spent the rest of the afternoon pondering over this and were in for a lot of trouble if the other scouts started to ask questions.

Daren and Chibi came in first to see how the others were doing and got the biggest shock of their lives when they saw the seven former villains as kids.

Reeni and Helios couldn't explain anything and the others were just the same like they had lockjaw or something.

Everybody else dropped their bags and had their jaws fall nearly to the floor at the sight of the once evil villains now children when they left the house as them adults.

Reeni looked down and broke out screaming, "It's all my fault, I swear it. My sugar energy did something weird to their drinks that I gave them and it was only root-beer and it made some of my power go into them I guess and made them become younger!"

Everybody could only stare at Reeni. She was in tears now and tried running out of the room to go into her room, but Helios wouldn't allow it. He held her as tightly as possible no matter how much she told him to let her go he wouldn't let her leave the room.

Soon enough she stopped screaming and dropped to her knees with Helios still holding, trying to comfort her and make her calm down.

Soon after a few minutes she just stopped everything all together and stood up, facing the door.

Everyone was surprised by it and Marie asked, "What's wrong, Reeni?" Reeni couldn't stop staring at the door and than finally walked towards it.

She looked out it like in some sort of trance but came back to real life again and gasped, running out the door and down the street.

It was close to dark but it didn't seem to bug Reeni, it felt like she could see perfectly.

Everyone tried to follow, but even with the flashlights Palla-Palla concocted Reeni had gotten too good of a head start.

Than Reeni stopped running when she got to the market, staring at two human formed shadows with four bigger creatures' shadows behind them.

Reeni didn't move until she heard a noise of feet running behind her. She turned and saw everyone in Sailor Scouts form.

`I guess they made everyone who couldn't protect themselves in a descent way stay at the house," thought Reeni turning back to face the shadows.

Reeni focused with all her strength and realized who it was. She looked at them with her Sailor Mini Moon look and yelled to them, "What are you doing here? Are you up to more mischievous tricks to get my sugar energy than you're dead wrong because Sailormoon and the Sailor Scouts are here to stop you. That's right they know what you almost did to me if it wasn't for my friends than you would've won, but you didn't so just leave me alone."

The two just laughed at the little speech.

Reeni was now ticked off, "If you think that's funny, than you'll find this hilarious! Mini Glitter Prism Power!" The entire group of villains stepped back.

Celebes glared at her brother, "I told you there had to be some sort of catch to this capturing of the Sugar Princess!"

"Well don't look at me! How was I supposed to know the Sugar Princess was also a Sailor Scout! It's not my fault! At least I was trying," her brother yelled back.

"For the last time! I'M NOT THE SUGAR PRINCESS! I KNOW OF NO CREATURE OR PERSON CALLED THAT," Mini Moon yelled back now ready to kill them if they said it again.

Helios came next to Mini Moon and held her hand tightly.

"What are you doing here? I thought Sailormoon and the other Sailor Scouts told you and the others stay behind," Mini Moon asked confused.

"They did, but I couldn't bear it if you got hurt or kidnapped again. Besides, I can help you. The proof is looking at your brooch."

Mini Moon looked at her brooch and sure enough it was reacting to the Gold Crystal by glowing a golden color.

"I can't believe it. What's going on? It never did that before when you were Pegasus with the Gold Crystal."

"I couldn't help you like I can now, Mini Moon. Now, are you ready?"

"You bet." She faced her opponents once more, still holding onto Helios' hand.

They nodded without looking at each other and called out together in unison, "Golden Sugar Powers…COMBINE!"

The other scouts couldn't believe what was happening, let alone see it. A bright golden and pink light burst the moment they finished.

It stayed like that for minutes. Sailormoon was getting worried about both of her friends and one of them was her real family.

"Mini Moon…Helios!"

No luck. No answer.