Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 5- Visions of the Past ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
::Authors note- I'm switching Endia to Ellie for the time being so you know who she is.::


Endymion slumped to the ground, groaning.

From an upstairs window, Ellie saw the whole thing. She barged downstairs and saw Demitri walk in.

"You..." Ellie reached her hand back to slap him, and he caught it in midair.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Demitri said evenly.

Endia looked into Demitri's deep red eyes...and was lost.

"I..I, uh..." Ellie stuttered. She had an impulse to reach for Demitri's other hand, and she did.

"Demitri...I..I feel so strange..."

"Get Away!!" he screamed as he turned and took off.

"Wait!" Ellie chased after him, suddenly realizing what that strange feeling was- it was love for Demitri. "Please wait!!"

"Stay away!" he yelled over his shoulder.

"Why?" Ellie was amazingly fast for an 8 year old, and she caught up with him and grabbed his hand.

"Because I said so," he said as he turned away.

"Demitri, stop," a voice said.

"Make me, Smoke."

"Stop. Now." Smoke said in a voice that would make stone burn if he told it to.

"Demitri..." Ellie sobbed. Smoke, in cat form, walked up to Ellie and rubbed his head against her leg.

"Stop. I mean it."

"NOOOO!" He screamed and ran at a speed no-one could match.

"Demitri..." Ellie wailed, and collapsed to the floor in tears.

*^*^*^*
Deep in the realm of forest, a man sat on a throne. He suddenly jumped up and smiled. Rain was the Archdruid and he just felt the two greatest powers in the world meet. Evil was no match for these two.

He smiled.

*^*^*^*

Late at night, Ellie crept out of her room and into Demitri's. She stuck her head in the door.

Demitri slept soundly, but it was a troubled sleep. His face wore an expression of pain.

Ellie tiptoed up to his bed. It was a large canopy bed. She soundlessly climbed in beside him and brushed his bangs off his forehead, then leaned in and kissed him. The expression of pain eased. Ellie crept under the covers and slept close to Demitri.

Demitri woke up and realized that Ellie was lying next to him. He quietly removed himself from the bed and disppeared down the hallway. Ellie stirred in her sleep, then woke. She noticed that Demitri had left already. She sighed sadly and went back to her own bedroom and fell asleep, wishing Demitri would let down the walls in his soul and let her love him.

Demitri, on the other hand, continued to strengthen and complete his walls. He knew it was hurting her but he couldn't stand to lose her if he was in love with her.

*^*^*^*

Ellie sat at the breakfast table, barely picking at her food.

"What's wrong?" Endymion asked, looking up from his toast.

"Yeah! You;re usually done before I am!" Serenity said, her mouth full.

"Mmmmh..." Ellie sighed. She heard footsteps, and when Demitri entered the room, she got up and ran.

Demitri casually sat down and began eating as if nothing had happened.

"I think I know what's wrong," Serenity said with a sigh.

*^*^*^*

Ellie, sick of the heartbreak Demitri was causing her and the insanity she was going through, sat in the back of the garden to relax, ehr head resting against a tree. As she was resting, Demitri walked up.

"Why...why are you so mean to me? Why don't you love me?"

"Shut your whining up, will ya?" Demitri said without malice. "I'm not mean to you, ask Smoke, I'm always like this."

"I will not stop whining, dammit!" Ellie hissed.

"Watch your language unless you wanna sound like me," Demitri said. "And don't use that tone of voice with me."

"Make me." She stepped up close to Demitri, getting in his face. "Just make me."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. Her eyes shut in a perfect moment of relaxation and bliss.

"Do-do you love me?"

"I don't know," Demitri said quietly. "I don't know..."

"How can you not know?"

"I haven't loved before."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes... I believe I do."

"Then kiss me again."

He complied.

*^*^*^*

"And that's how Jet and Sailor Earth met in the original Silver Millenium."

"But daddy, there's gotta be more to the story," Carrie said.

"Well..." Guardian Demitri sighed and stroked his daughter's wavy hair.