Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Viva Family ❯ The Past ; Part 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's Note: Hi, it's me again... finally. I'm soooooooooooooo sorry I have neglected to update the chapters but I have had the HUGE book report to do for English class and I have also had a lot of shopping to do. (valentines day, my b/f's b-day, and of course, Christmas.) Plus, I had exams to study for... But now, I have plenty of free time to write... joy. Anyway. Here are the results so far for my match-making contest with Keruri.

Goten: 3 votes

Present Trunks: 1 vote

Future Trunks: 4 votes.

O.k., so we almost have a tie between Goten and Future Trunks. Get those votes in before I hit chapter ten, people!! Well, here is Chapter 7.


"Viva Family"
by: Lady Saturn
Rating: PG
Type: DBZ/SM x-over
Chapter: 7

...and on with the story!! ^_^

@--->--->--->--->------

In the last chapter...

"The God's and Goddesses did not want us back. For we had, as they put it, betrayed them, so of course, they did not want us back."


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

And in this chapter...


"They fought to kill us, and, unfortunately, they succeeded. However, the God's and Goddesses were not entirely heartless, they used they're magic to imprison our souls for an entire millennium. Once our time was up during the imprisonment, our souls were free to be reincarnated within new bodies on this Earth. But, they over-looked the fact that our powers would come along with the whole package. So, I spent these past 14 years searching for your soul. And I finally found you." Yamato looked into my eyes, lightly took my chin in his finger-tips and gently kissed me.

During the story, my restraints had come loose. So I took advantage of the opportunity and slapped him a new one. I was so pissed at him. He took me away from my "dad" and his friends just to have a one-sided relationship. Jack-ass. I'm starting to feel weird. There is this odd... powerful feeling running through my veins. My body started to glow a faint black. I think this is that power that Yamato told me I had. I concentrated on the power to my hands and it started to form a large black ball. I blasted it towards Yamato and it hit him in the chest. oh...hell yeah! Just as it hit him, figures entered through the darkness...

@-->--->--------
Oh my God, I can't believe how little I wrote after all this time. I'm so sorry everyone! But, I still got a bit of writer's block left in me. Later!