Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ West Coast Senshi ❯ West Coast Senshi ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
West Coast Senshi
(Sailor MoonMy Ride Crossfic)
Disclaimer: Say nothing, sue me not, or face Bam Margera and Tony Hawk

Chapter One
It is 6:30 in Los Angeles and the crew at West Coast Customs prepare for a busy day, but don't know that the next 2 weeks are going to be the busiest for everyone there until Ami Mizuno prepares for a visit from Xzibit, first by using her transformation wand and the phrase "Mercury Crystal Power" then going out into the front yard of the residence which she and Makoto Kino share. At this point, Xzibit walks up, sees her and her beat up 1991 Ford F-150 and says, "Oh My God! I've heard a lot of things about the Sailor Senshi, but this is too much!!! I didn't think I'd actually get to see one of them here in America! What an honor it is to meet you, Sailor Mercury. Your ride's about to be pimped, m'lady. I'm off to the West Coast! Hey Q! Guess who I saw just now! You are not going to believe this, but I just met Ami Mizuno!" Q responds "Dawg, you've got to be kiddin' me. You saw THE Ami Mizuno? Alright, guys. We got ourselves one of the Sailor Scouts here, and Xzibit and I know what she likes so c'mon, let's get started."They spend a few hours talking about her interests. "Ish, what do you got?" Ish starts "Well, we start off with a bookcase that comes out of the ceiling, a foldout chess set, a camper, a research center in the truckbed, a RC response unit, a GPS, radar and tracking system and a storage area for her pen and communicator." "Aren?" Aren says "The way I see it, we give it a sort of ocean blue coating with the insignia of Mercury on the hood. Q says, "Alex? How about replacing the rims with a 32" set and giving it an extra tire? Yeah, I like that. Now let's get working!"-Four hours later- Ami walks into the shop and is welcomed by the WCC crew who then proceeds to show her the upgraded truck. They begin telling her about the features. She is pleased with its new appearance and thanks them for their efforts and drives to Minako's house where everyone is waiting. Mina notices and begins running to Ami's car, not seeing that Rei is also moving and PA! The impact knocks them both down and Rei is instantly back on her feet, yelling at the dazed blonde lying on the pavement until Makoto intervenes, threatening to arrest her for civil disturbance. Then, all their attention shifts back to the truck, only to see that it-and Ami-are gone. Makoto radios to police headquarters and puts out an all-call for all of L.A. Soon the thief is found and arrested for vehicular theft and kidnapping and Ami is returned. Everyone, excluding Ami, go back to admire the truck and everything inside it. The rest of the girls begin opening all the compartments and also begin messing with her truck which causes a few parts to begin shortcircuiting and Rei ends up getting electrocuted, much to the dismay of everyone else. Suddenly, Haruka appears, having heard about Ami-chan's truck which is now disabled. Of course, the fact that Haruka's a mechanic allows her to easily fix the truck and test it out. Ami offers to drive Makoto out to eat. Mako-chan says yes and they drive off, headed to Red Lobster.

Chapter Two
Xzibit prepares to visit Hino Rei and give her beat up Winnebago a new look. He arrives at her suburban temple and immediately slows down, clearly establishing respect and intending to make a good impression on Rei who soon sees her visitor while she sweeps the shrine courtyard. She says, "Ah! Ami-chan's been saying a lot about you these past three days. Would you like some tea? Please, come in." Xzibit responds by saying "Arigato, Rei-san. Tea'd be real nice, thanks." Rei asks him "How's business at the body shop? I know why you're here. You've come to fix my car, haven't you?" Surprised, Xzibit says "It's real good. Yeah. How'd..." Rei finishes "How'd I know? I was able to read your mind. I am a priestess, after all." An embarrassed Xzibit says "Oh, right. Well, it's time to take your car and pimp it. I'm off to the West Coast." Rei thanks him and says " Sayonara, Xzibit-san. Here. My keys." A few minutes later, he arrives at the garage where the crew waits to begin asking him questions. Of course, he tells them where he was at, wisely skipping pleasantries and then he begins talking with them about her car. "Ish, what do you think?" Ish tells him, "Okay. First, we give the interior a new appearance. We put a compartment for the scrolls, pen and communicator; a foldout tea set, a small area for fire readings, a GPS system, at least one screen door, a LoJack system, a lava lamp, an ofuda scroll as a charm, a small meeting room for her and her friends and a portable cleaning closet." "Aren?" Aren says "Alright, we paint flames on the sides on a red-orange coating, with the sigil of Mars on the hood, the door, and on the shower tiles." "Alex?" "Alright, a 40-inch set of rims with two extra wheels on the back. Okay?" Xzibit agrees "All right let's get busy, guys!" Three hours later, Rei walks through the door and is greeted by Xzibit and the crew, who proceed to show her the new RV. She becomes stunned by the vehicle and, coming out of her stupor, then proceeds to thank them all, takes the keys, and prepares to get in, but not before he approaches and says "You've just been pimped!"

(A/N: Makoto and Ami live together in this house. In this fic, they're lovers, after all.)
Chapter Three
Makoto Kino finishes her day of patrolling L.A. by going home, parking her patrol car, a 1965 Chevy Caprice, in the garage and preparing to take a shower to welcome Xzibit, who comes right as she finishes getting dressed. He knocks on the door right as she opens it and ends up knocking on her forehead, bruising her slightly and getting her annoyed. She already knows why he's there and takes him to the garage, showing him the police cruiser which is severely damaged due to the amount of police pursuits it was involved in. Xzibit says, "What the hell? Man, what is this, an Independence Day reject? What'd you do to this car, park it in front of a machine gun? You lost a tire in a chase. Man, this is one ugly car. I mean, the lights and siren don't even work anymore, a mirror is missing, and two of the windows are broken. I'm off to the West Coast." He drives the car into the shop, which is where the gang freaks out after seeing it. Xzibit leans out the window and says, "This is the LAPD. Come out with your hands up." Ryan asks him, "What the hell happened to the car? Honestly, we're gonna need to do a lot of work.
Anyways, let's get started. Buck?" Buck responds "First, we lay down a light green primer; then we fade from light green on the front to dark green near the back. On the hood we're gonna put a forest green sigil of Jupiter." Ryan agrees and then asks Ish what he's gonna do. Ish replies "Well, I'm gonna use green luxury seats, a forest green dashboard with compartments for her pistol, pen, commnicator, and earrings and green carpeting." "Mad Mike?" Mad Mike responds "Well, Ryan, I'm gonna install a racing engine and transmission, a Drivesoft system, a LoJack tracker, a keyless entry system, a flip-down GPSscreen, an anti-theft system, a TV monitor, and a police radar. What the ATS will do is it will shut off the engine if someone tries to steal it." "Alright, Big Dane?" Big Dane says "Ok, first off, since she likes plants, I'm gonna put a couple of rosebushes in a tray in the dashboard." "Alex?" Alex says "I'm going to install 19" Forelli tires with a spare tire in the trunk." "Alright, let's get busy!" Three hours later Makoto steps in, wearing her uniform and Xzibit greets her, telling her how the car looked when he brought it in. He proceeds to show her the car, surprising her with its appearance and then she thanks them for their efforts, driving off in her patrol car.