Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Bronzes Meet the Egyptians ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Only own my OC's, NOT SAINT SEIYA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
 
The streets in Japan were empty, the lights out, no cars and all the people were inside their homes. Suddenly, two lone figures were standing on top of a roof of one of the buildings. They looked down on the city with mingled emotions, anger, sorrow, fear, happiness. The figures were identical if it weren't for the fact that one was female and the other was male.
 
The female had brown, long layered hair that went down to her elbows, deep cerulean blue eyes, slightly tanned skin. She was wearing gold bracelets, a white short-sleeved t-shirt, blue jean shorts and white tennis shoes. She looked down upon the city with sorrow and fear.
 
The male also had brown hair, and slightly tanned skin; but his eyes were an amber color. He wore gold bracelets, a black short-sleeved t-shirt, black baggy shorts and black tennis shoes. He looked down upon the city with sorrow, anger and happiness.
 
The female turned her tear-filled eyes to the male, asking a silent question. The male, catching her eye, made a silent reply. After the exchange of glances, they melted into the darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
In the courtyard of a mansion, you would see a brunette boy, 13 years old, with chocolate brown eyes, wearing a short-sleeved red t-shirt, light blue jeans and white tennis shoes sitting on a bench. He yawned, got up, stretched and went inside. Opening the door, he could hear a VERY LOUD string of curses coming from the kitchen. He sighed, allowing curiosity to get the better of him, again.
 
When he walked in, he found another teen with navy blue hair, blue eyes, wearing a navy blue short-sleeve shirt, navy blue jeans and white tennis shoes cursing the…
 
“Having a conversation with the microwave again, huh Ikki?” The brunette smiled as he said this to the teen. Said teen whirled around to face him.
 
“IT BLEW UP ON ME AGAIN!!!!” The brunette, having experienced the Phoenix Saint's wrath, fled from the kitchen. On the way, he met a teen with long green hair, blue eyes, wearing a green t-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes with black outlines.
 
“Hey Shun! I wouldn't go into the kitchen yet,” The brunette smirked, “Ikki's talking to the electrical appliances again.” Shun sighed.
 
“Again? Hasn't he learned ANYTHING about things like that?”
 
“What's up?” A teen with blond hair, pale blue eyes, wearing a blue t-shirt, blue jean shorts and blue tennis shoes walked up to them. The two smirked.
 
“Hi Hyoga!” Shun greeted. Hyoga quirked an eyebrow.
 
“Hello Shun and Seiya. I'll ask again, though I fear the answer, what's up?” Seiya smirked a bit at this.
 
“Ikki's talking to the microwave this time!” Hyoga sighed.
 
“What was he talking to last time?”
 
“The refrigerator.” A teen with long black hair, blue eyes (everyone has blue eyes huh?) wearing a green t-shirt, blue jeans and green tennis shoes replied.
 
“Hi Shiryu!” The three greeted in unison. Before they could continue their conversation, they heard a big BOOM issuing from the kitchen. The four ran into the kitchen just to find it covered in soot. A soot covered Ikki coming toward them.
 
“I HATE electronics.” He said in a very cold, calm and collected voice. The four exchanged glances between themselves. Out of fear, they bolted out of the house, trying to get away from the Phoenix Saint's anger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
 
“Is that them?” The female asked the male. He nodded solemnly.
 
“Lets go.” With that said, he and the female disappeared.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
 
Seiya stopped in his tracks. When he stopped, the other teens that were running from Ikki, turned and looked at him, confusion evident in their eyes. After a few moments, Seiya had his Pegasus Cloth on. Taking the hint, the others called upon their cloths.
 
“What is it Seiya?” Shun asked, just as Ikki caught up to them.
 
“Don't tell me that you guys don't feel a strong cosmos.” Seiya told them. The other four saints were worried now.
 
“I thought it was just Saori's cosmos!” Hyoga exclaimed. Seiya shook his head.
 
“No, this is a lot stronger than hers. Plus, there are 2 cosmos's.”
 
“Oh goody.” Ikki said sarcastically.
 
Suddenly, two brunettes fell right in front of the bronze saints. Seiya's eyes widened once he realized who they were.
 
“No…It can't be…I thought you two had died!”
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
I'm soooooo evil. R&R Please! I'll update faster!