Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The sad and touching tale of Kaysa's life. ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Disclaimer : I do not own Saint Seiya.
Saint Seiya is (C) of Masami Kurumada, Toei, Shueisha, Akita Shoten and quite probably some more people.
No copyright infringement or disrespect intended here. This is a work of fanfiction, done completely for fun. No profit is taken out of it.
 
Completely unrelated to the disclaimer, but drop by my website if you want to see Saint Seiya fanarts I also do. ^_^ *lol* It's here --> http://tokyo.cool.ne.jp/sagakure/index.html
 
--------------------------------------------------
I wrote this fic for a challenge. A friend asked me to write something with the pairing Siren Sorrento and Lymnades Kaysa, and the condition was that it had to have the phrase "I hate dogs. I totally do." somewhere in the fic. It's probably the hardest challenge I have been issued ever.*lol* But it was fun!
I'm amazed I managed to write something with that setting., but I'm happy with the results. ^_^
--------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Kaysa had always loved pretty things. But no matter what he could do, he would never be pretty, and that was the never ending flaw of his existence. [ANGSTY KAYSA!!!*LOL*]
 
He had spent the first 20 years of his life in a struggle to get closer to the prettiness in this world. But kittens, puppies etc. would be horrified at his appearance, and immediatly bite, claw and massacre him. For years, he would bear the bandages that were the proof of his never ending attempts to get closer to the little fuzzy things he loved. The only reason he took his training seriously and risked his life day and night to develop his metamorphosis power….was so that he could one day attempt to be pretty himself!! But even that way, the small animals would sense his ugliness though his disguise and latch for his face in maniacal anger as soon as they'd set eyes on him. It was as if the mere sight of the poor future marina was enough to turn any cute and innocent furry creature into a blood-thirsty beast of doom, hungry for human flesh.
 
And then, it happened... Poseidon's resurrection, the call of the Seabed Sanctuary...and the meeting that would change Kaysa's life forever.
An angel... an angel with light blue hair, and eyes the color of the morning dew over young rosebuds. Siren Sorrento.
The mere act of uttering that name would make Kaysa go instantly starry eyed and blushy, to the point where he had trouble refraining himself from dancing like a ballerina among the corail gardens of Poseidon's temple.
 
That morning too, he was watching Sorrento. The young Siren was squatting in the ground, apparently contemplating the delicate and subtle beauty of a sea slug on one of the corail gardens of the palace. Hidden behind some bushes, [Uhm, corail ones. Yeah. Keep reading. *lol*], Kaysa was marvelled by the scene, and by Sorrento's love for nature and the seaworld.
Lost in his admiration and thoughts of love, Kaysa couldn't see the young general poking the sea slug with his flute, with an expression of evil glee in his face.
*mush*
*mush mush*
*splat*
 
As the blue haired general stood up to leave, Kaysa couldn't stand anymore to live with the pain of hiding himself from his beloved, and jumped out of the bushes, in a manner as elegant as he could manage.
Their eyes met, for a fleeting instant, and to Kaysa's horror, he saw disgust start to show on his beloved's face… Think quickly, Kaysa!! Sorrento likes pretty things too, how could he not when he is himself the prettiest thing Kaysa has ever seen?! So the only solution was to immediately transform into something as cute as possible!!!!
 
Throwing all his hopes, dreams and love into that moment, Kaysa turned into a bright pink fluffy poodle, and lunged for Sorrento's arms.
 
And this is when Sorrento shrieked in utter horror and revulsion, and slapped the flying pink thing across its face as hard as he could, sending it flying at an incredible speed to go crash into the rocks nearby.
 
"I hate dogs. I totally do!!"- the blue haired man said in a bubbly girl voice.
 
 
And the last thing Kaysa saw before fainting was the shadow of his beloved leaning over him with a twisted, sadistic look on his face, as he prepared himself to ram his flute up somewhere on Kaysa…
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Sorrento fans, please don't kill me! I'm a big Sorrento fan myself, but I thought that portraying him that way would have a much bigger fun potential. ^^;//
 
Kaysa's thing for the cute animals is inspired from my favorite character from Azumanga, Sakaki, (except that she doesn't have to hide ugliness...she just gets biten by everything. *lol*)