Saint Tail Fan Fiction ❯ Watching You ❯ the beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

***watching you***

The sun was shinning, birds were chearping, and the snow from a long hard wineter had just mealted. Yup! It was a lovely day. Or at least that's what the kids were saying that weren't in classroom 2-a.

"NO YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!! IM SAYING THAT IT SHOULD BE PINK!" a female voice shouted. "PINK IS SUCH A GIRLS COLOR IT SHOULD BE GREEN!!!" shouted another, but this time it was a male voice. "HA GREEN IS A LAME COLOR!!!" shouted the girl again [a.n. no green is not a lame color I should know my favorite color is green, so don't take it personally kay!]

"NO IT'S NOT PINK IS!!!!!BUT OF COURSE YOU WOULD LIKE PINK YOU STUPID GIRL!!!"

"ASUKA .JR MEIMI HANEOKA WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" said the sister stepping in between the two.

Meimi and asuka both looked at the sister surprised they had not noticed that she was there. They both looked at each other and narrowed there eyes before both taking a step back and pointing at one another in blame. The sister sighed, this was how it was almost every morning.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT IM SICK OF YOUR FIGHTING DETENTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!!"

the two students both stared at the sister horrified. Then the bell rang and all the students when to there seats.

***asukas p.ov.***

'stupid girl.' Asuka thought 'why dose she always have to be so high strung.' Asuka then looked out of the corner of his eye and saw meimi dazing out the window. Asuka sighed 'she so pretty. Wait!!! What?! No this cant be!!!!!!!!' asuka then bagged his head on the desk hard enough to draw the sisters attention.

"Mr. Asuka, what is wrong today young man?!"

"N-nothing sister." He mumbled lightly. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw meimi behind him trying hard not to laugh but failing miserably at it.

"Well then." The sister began "would you please come up here and do this problem for us."

Asuka groaned then got up out of his seat to walk to the board, but not before giving meimi a death glare. Which to his misfortune made her laugh even harder.

***meimis p.ov.***

'darn it meimi why do you always act so werid when you are arouned him?' she thought 'well good thing he dose not live next door to me, or that would be bad.' Little did she know just how right she was about to be.

***no ones p.o.v***

asuka had just finished serving his detention with meimi, and was walking home from school. He stopped in front of his house and sighed. He then opened the gate and walked into his house.

"dad I'm home!" he yelled.

"Hi son." Replied detective asuka. "come here a moment."

"Sure dad what is it?" asked asuka jr while looking threw the frigde.

"well you know how lately I have been looking at new houses foe us?" daiki made a small noise of agreement. "Well I think I found the perfect one, come on I will drive you over to see it."

And with that the father and son jumped into the car and drove off.

***to be continued***

Top of Form

Bottom of Form