Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ Drabble: I always hear your voise ❯ Drabble: I always hear your voise ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Drabble: I always hear your voice:
By Ashray
Saiyuki is from Kazuya Minekura, not mine, can you say sorry....

Warnings: Sanzo dead,


I always here your voice:


It is silence here. I can’t hear your voice, you sitting on the ground with my death body in your arms, and I can hear nothing.
Not your voice, which I heard in my heart for so many years, or a breath from you or even a heartbeat.
But after a moment of heavy silence, I can hear your loud cry, with my heart, my ears…
You realized that you are alone, you fear it, but I promised you that I am finding you again.
I’ve found you on that mountaintop. I’d hear your voice and follow your call, as if I always do.
I see glittering tears running down your cheeks and wish I can kiss they away.
I hate it when you cry, course my heart feels then as if will break. I will touch your soft hair, to make the pain go away, but ghosts can only watch, not touch.
I hear you calling for me over and over again and I want cry myself course I cannot follow.
I know, when I see you the next time, I don’t remember you.
I don’t know your name, your face…but I hear you calling deep in my heart and my soul, and I follow, and we meet again.
I know, one look at your eyes, your beautiful, bright, golden eyes, and I fall in love with you over again.
Maybe there past years before we see us once more again, but this are only days, only a blink with your eyes, and then I will be back in your arms.
Don’t be afraid that I can’t remember you.
As sure as your eyes are golden, as sure as your hearth is warm, so sure I know one thing, but this one single thing is all I have to know:
Aishiteru, Son Goku, my love. I love you until the end of this word, until the end of the stars and until the end of time. I will always follow your call……