Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ 10_Hurt_Comfort. ❯ How long? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/13/2007, 02:54am.
Authors Note:
This is for the 10_Hurt_Comfort community over at LiveJournal.

The claim: The Sanzo party.(Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai, Goku and Hakuryu.).

Theme/Prompt:6. Lonely.
This one is Pre-Journey. Just before Sanzo came and freed Goku. Happy ending.;p.
Minor spoilers for Goku's time in the cave.
////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
///////

The sun was slowly descending downward seeing as it was getting to be late afternoon. He sighed sadly, Another day in there just like the countless others.

Soon the moon would rise and maybe the stars would come out, It was nights that made him feel the loneliest, Next to the cold white powder known as snow during the winter seasons.

He wasn't sure how long it had been since the little yellow bird had died. Nothing had really ventured into his prison since.
Sometimes he wished his cave had been deep within the Earth so then at least he wouldn't know what true loneliness was.

It was then something had come in front of there since it was suddenly a little bit shadier.

"Hey, are you the one who's been calling all this time?"
The youngling looked up to see the sun.
/////////////////////

Authors Note:
This was first attempt to capture Goku's time at Mt.Gogyo.
I know I'm not the only one to have thought of this but replace the middle "g" in Gogyo with a "j" and you have Gojyo.

And for the idiocy to continue say this. "Mount Gojyo."
Now think on these words if not understood at first.

Pointless and dumb. I know. Later!
Happy Friday the 13th!==^-^==.
04/13/2007, 02:14pm.