Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Re-Creation. ❯ Fighting Seitan Taisen ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 01/17/2007, 08:17pm.
Authors Note:
Not much more to go with this story.
One or two chapters at the most.
Hm, (Jeez it's 09:34pm. I got to get to work.;-_-;.).
I wonder can the minus wave even affect Goku?
I mean he's not a demon or a human or god.
He's literally one of a kind. Oh well onto the fic.
////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is an important message: Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality, for more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
/////////////////////////////////////////////


Seitan Taisen was standing in the middle of the circle only still not looking at full strength but just as cocky none the less. They would have to use that for their own advantage.

They managed to get in triangle type formation around him.
After a couple of seconds Goku vanished then reappeared behind Gojyo who was closest and kicked him toward a wall.

"Gojyo!"
Hakkai turned to see Gojyo then Goku appeared near him but before he could strike Hakkai, Sanzo shot a bullet near them distracting him and then Goku turned and charged at Sanzo.

Getting closer but lacking full strength his vision blurred for a moment causing him to stumble and Sanzo knocked him to the ground. He was barley able to avoid the chain that almost wrapped around him from Gojyo's Shakujo.

Hakkai shot a chi blast at ground around his feet causing Goku to stumble but this time he did not get to dodge the chain that wrapped around him, He struggled to get free but Sanzo came over and held his hand over his forehead.
"Return now to your human form."

He stopped moving and had a pained expression as his features returned to that of his human form. His diadem back in place his ears went back to normal. His hands lost their claws and his long hair vanished and his eyes returned to normal.
Gojyo released his Shakujo and Sanzo caught the monkey who fell forward.

"Is he alright?"
Hakkai asked a bit worried as Sanzo sat the boy down.

"He'll be fine. But at the moment we have another problem to deal with."
Sanzo gestured to the giant door.

"Kyu!"
Hakuryu flew in the room.

"So he did follow us."
Hakkai looked relieved after seeing the little dragon who had been following them since they were kidnapped earlier.

"That's good and all but is it a good idea to leave the monkey alone while we're in there.?"
Gojyo had been took a small puff of his cigarette that he lit a minute ago.

"You two go on ahead and I'll be right there."
Hakkai looked at Sanzo who nodded and he Gojyo left without question though Gojyo had wanted to ask but a certain look from the monk made him drop the question and the two went
on ahead of him.

Hakkai had used some of his chi to help speed along his waking and when he was done he turned to Hakuryu.
"Hakuryu can you wait here? There's a good chance that we'll need you to be jeep not too far off."

The little dragon chirped, glided and landed near Goku and gave another chirp as if to say he understood.
"Thank you Hakuryu."
Hakkai then went to join the others inside the door.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Inside said door.

Hakkai joined Sanzo and Gojyo who were just about to start their fights with Chin and Chon.
"So it seems I will be joining in as well."
Seto smirked creepily and took a fighting position in front of Hakkai.

Sanzo, Gojyo and Hakkai quickly gave each other a nod. It was time for them to put their plan into motion.
Ryu was going to hold back for the moment and he was watching from a distance.
"Let's finish this."
Sanzo said and the six of them proceeded to begin combat.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Authors Note:
Only one or two chapters to go.
Hm, anyone else think that Hakuryu appeared to suddenly.
Anyone Later for now!

Finished: 01/17/2007, 11:08pm.