Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ I Need To Hear You Say I Love You ❯ I Need To Hear You Say I Love You ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lucy: A random thing I made up in Biology after a lack of sleep and dieting. Lol, ever notice how most of my ideas start in Bio?
 
Lirin: Little Lirin Disclaimer! Lucy doesn't own us!
XxX
I Need To Hear You Say You Love Me
XxX
 
“Ne Sanzo, why are you with me?” Goku asked one after noon, looking at the blonde whose head was lying in his lap.
“Hm? It's because I care about you. You are my best and most trusted friend on this overly-long annoying journey. And, I suppose you taught me something important to.” The blonde said looking up.
“I did?” Goku said his golden eyes wide.
“You taught me how to care for others, and how to take the barriers I had erected around my heart down. For that, I'm grateful.” Sanzo said nuzzling his face into Goku's clothed stomach.
The brunette smiled down at the older man, but the smile soon vanished, replaced with a frown as he stood up.
“Goku? What's wrong?”
”Sanzo, I know you care, but do you really love me?” Goku asked standing by the window, the early morning light reflecting off the gold coronet adoring his forehead, casting an ethereal glow around his body.
“What brought this on?” Sanzo asked staring at the brunette, the sun radiating off of him, causing his beauty to intensify.
“I just need to know if what I'm doing is right.”
Sanzo stood up and walked over to the brunette, wrapping his arms around the lithe waist.
“Yes Goku, I do.”
”I need to hear you say it. Please tell me.” Goku pleaded quietly.
Sanzo turned the brunette to face him, and smiled, placing his lips on the younger man's forehead.
“I love you more than anything Goku. You are my life now. I don't want to loose you.” Goku smiled and threw his arms around the blonde, burying his face in the crook of the taller man's neck.
“I lover you Goku.” Sanzo repeated pressing his lips against Goku's temple.
“I love you too Sanzo. Thank-you for saying it.” Goku replied his voice muffled into Sanzo's neck.
The priest smiled warmly, though Goku couldn't see it) placed is hand under the heretics chin, and raised his head. The blonde leaned down and lightly pressed his lips against Goku's in a light, non-lustfull kiss. The two continued to press light kissed along the others face, and didn't notice when rain began to pour outside the temple.
“Look, it's raining.” Goku pointed, expecting the priest seated beside him to leave.
”So it is.” Sanzo replied tipping his head onto Goku's shoulder.
“Sanzo?”
“I don't have to be afraid of the rain anymore. I have someone who outshines even the brightest of the sun.” Sanzo replied to Goku's confused look.
“That's what I say about you…”
“Yes. We are the sun to each other. Let us leave it at that.” Sanzo said smiling at the brunette.
Goku leaned down and a spark ran through both their bodies as their lips met in a gentle, loving kiss.
 
~ Owari ~
 
Lucy: Thanks for reading, even if it was only the beginning.
Please review or flame! JA!