Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Jeep Lovin' ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jeep Lovin'
Pairing: ?X Hakkai, GojyoXhimself
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Yaoi, PWP. That mean much sex between two hot hot men. Don't like it, tough. Don't read it!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own this anime/manga, nor the characters from it. They belong to Kazuya MinekuraI do not make any money from the writing of this story.

------------------------------------------------ --

It was the sound that woke Gojyo up. The sounds of moaning coming from the room Hakkai had taken for the night. It had been raining, and they were of course worried. Sanzo was pissy as usual, and Hakkai had disappeared, to sleep, he supposed. Or whatever he did when it rained like that and the smile went away.

He had been about to hit the sack himself when he'd heard it. The soft moaning floating from the room next to him. He smirked. Hakkai was...doing it with somebody. Or was just about to. He knew that sound all to well. He'd had sex way too often not to know the tell tale moans of anticipation.

Gojyo smirked, wondering if he could snatch the other in the act. if he cased the girl away, maybe a frustrated Hakkai would come to him. And then boy oh boy, the sex they would have. But when he started to open the door, what he saw made him stand transfixed. It was no woman he saw with Hakkai. And what he did see made his jaw drop and froze the Kappa in place.

Inside, Hakkai lay helpless, arms chaired above his head to the bed post. His legs splayed wide, giving Gojyo and the other inhabitant of the room a close up view of his dripping erection and his eagerly awaiting entrance. His scarred stomach heaved and eh tried to look towards any sound. But he's green eyes were hidden away with a sash of stark white. A white that matched the other being in the room with the quietly moaning man.

Gojyo stared harder. And then stared so more. There was something totally familiar about the small serpentine looking boy standing there. Something about his pale skin and white hair. Hair that looked almost like...dragon fluff. Hair that watch the hair down below, making the coloring of his engorged penis look even more scarlet. A scarlet that echoed the color of his large, shimmer, eager eyes.

At the sight of this naked, tiny albino boy and the trussed Hakkai, Gojyo became achingly hard. Harder than he'd been around women. Yet, for the moment, he ignored the discomfort between his legs. Trying to discover who the little, pert bottomed boy was, and how Hakkai knew him. And supplemental, why the hell Hakkai was the one chained up? Surely the little boy with the stunted looking dragon wings should be the wound bound.

His jaw dropped further when he heard the little one speak. Unconsciously, he licked his lips at the sound. Who knew someone so little and fragile and delicate looking would have such a deep sexy voice. Even sexier because of what the boy was saying. “Master...May I fuck you into the mattress now and take away your sadness?”

At that deep voice, Hakkai's head turned and he moaned louder. “Don't tease, Hakuryu. Just give me what we both want.” Then the man was straining against his chains at the sound of footfalls coming towards him.

Gojyo nearly feel over at those words. Hakuryu? The JEEP? Hakkai was...the Jeep was about too? The red head didn't know what to make of this subtle dance of master and servant. All eh knew was it was turning him on and he had to do something about it. Even as the petite dragon-boy was slowly putting those pale hands against Hakkai's chest, Gojyo was sliding against the wall, watching from his place past the door way, hand resting eagerly upon his own crotch. His eyes focused only on what the dragon was doing to his master.

Hakkai squirmed against the chains as he felt the touch of fingers against his scar, sliding to each nipple to tweak it into hardness. He cried out at the small pink tongue lapping at that very mark that had nearly killed him, yet had enabled him to meet this magical little beast. A beast he'd befriended and made his pet. A pet that had in turn made a pet out of him. He nearly screamed when those sharp teeth took a hard nip at his dripping cock. But not out of pain. His little dragonling know exactly how he liked it, even if the little one was wholly too obedient to make a truly good dominatrix. Not that he was going to complain.

Gojyo felt his organ twitch beneath his pants. He wondered why he was hesitating. He'd beat off to lesser things. It wouldn't' be too wrong to beat the meat to this as well. In fact, it felt very good to finally touch himself and slowly rub at himself until he was at full hardness, imagining that little dragon's mouth there. Staring at the tight little white ass dancing in the air as Hakuryu sucked and nibbles on his master's hidden treasure.

Hakkai's quiet pleas just make him stroke himself faster. He'd not thought of Hakkai as one to order people about. The Chi master was rather stubborn about things like that. Yet there it was for him to hear. That soft, soothing voice, muttering though load moans. “Hakuryu...You know what I want. Be a good boy and give me it.”

Gojyo echoed a moan as the dragon raised his oval face to look at his blindfolded owner. Those ruby eyes seemed to nearly wobble, as if to beg his master for something. But when Hakkai was about to yell at him again, the little dragon sighed and slowly started to stretch the other's opening, reveling in the fact that he could please his Master in such a way.

From his spot on the wall, Gojyo would see those fingers sliding in and out of Hakkai's tight sheath. His own hand became more incessant upon his own erection as he watched the dragon's ass. He wondered how nice and tight such a small boy would be. his hand tightened, squeezing, as if trying to simulate what he imagined it would be like buried to the hilt in that pert behind.

“Hakuryu, don't prepare. Just get inside me...NOW!” The chained man nearly thundered. A sound drowned out by real thunder and the loud moaning roar of the petite youth positioning himself before sliding into his master. A roar that trailed off into moans from the two men coupling on the bed as well as the one slumped pumping himself in the hallway.

The kappa continued to pump harder, watching the two. Watching the little white dragon-boy thrust hard into Hakkai. Watching the other arch into each thrust as if enjoying the brutality of the act. Frowning when small, white hands went up to undo the chains and allow the other to touch him. Hakkai seemed to not like that, but compensated by meeting those thrusts with more fervor. Gojyo found himself imagining himself above it all, pounding into Hakuryu just as hard as the dragon was fucking Hakkai.

Another flash of lightening, and Gojyo came at the sight of Hakkai spurting his pleasure all over the little beasts and himself. It had been the right of those ruby eyes squeezing shut and that delicate face contorting in a vision of ecstasy that did it. Wiping his hands on the carpeted floor, he continued to watch the two. Watch as the larger allowed the smaller to kiss him with a greedy tongue.

He stood and started away when he heard a soft whisper of “Thank you for letting me, Master.”

Hakkai laughed and looked up suddenly. “Gojyo. Next time…don't just sit outside. Join us.”


End