Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Kokoro ❯ Stage 1 : Obstacles ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I don't own Saiyuki. I do own Megumi and any other oc's that may appear.
_______________________________________________________________ ______________________
Stage 1 : Obstacles
_____________________________________________________________ ________________________

Dark butterscotch eyes looked at the demons before her dully from underneath short dark brown bangs.

" Hahaha ! Stupid girl, we're going to eat you up !" cackled the first, a rather hideous looking one with dark green eyes and a gaping maw, drool dripping from his chin. The girl's nose wrinkled in disgust and she closed her eyes.

" If that is the way you wish to be, than so be it." she spoke calmly, not at all frightened by the demons in her path. Though, to be honest, she was quite annoyed that they were in her way. " I shall ask you once more, you pitiful demons. Will you, or will you not, move out of my way ?" she asked.

" Kukuku...not a chance girlie !" snarled the demon, it's companions snarling in agreement.

" Very well." the girl said simply before lifting her hand and pointing her index finger straight at the green eyed demon. " Tsuihou.[1] " she said and the demon dissapeared with a scream. The remaining demons looked at where their leader had stood, and then at the girl, who looked unfazed.

" Y-You...You bitch !" roared another, with blonde hair as he lunged at the girl. Again, she pointed her finger at him.

" Saikoro [2]." she spoke again, and this demon burst into flames before dissapearing. The rest looked at the girl in fear.

" L-Let's get out of here !" they whimpered, scrambling away from the girl. She blinked before a ghost of a smile flitted across her lips.

" That worked well." she spoke before walking forward, the wind toying with her jaw length brown hair. She wore priestess clothing, red and white in color with large sleeves that fell over her slender hands. Her feet were encased in white stockings and sandles slipped over the white material. Brushing a strand of brown hair out of her face, she gazed at the town before her. " And so, the search for what was taken from me begins..." she said quietly before heading to the town.

____________________________________________________________ _______________________
[1] Exile
[2] Die