Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Lovers' Farwell ❯ Lovers' Farwell ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lucy: Okay, this is a quick little thing I came up with in class. I hope it's not to confusing. The quotes at the beginning and ending are from the first two Twilight books because they seemed to fit. Lol this is too depressing for me to have Lirin do the disclaimer. It's sad to me, but you guys might not feel the same.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Saiyuki in any way shape or form. But I merely use the characters for my own fun.
 
XxX
Lover's Farewell
XxX
 
“Sanzo, how do you feel about me?” Goku asked the blonde laying beside him.

Goku, what brought this on?” Sanzo asked quietly.
“I don't know, but I just want to know, how do you feel?!” Goku asked once more, a little more forcefully.
Sanzo sighed heavily and turned to address the brunette heretic, Goku looked at his lover and tears began to form in his eyes.
“Oh no. Don't cry. Please don't cry my love.” Sanzo said weakly trying to quell the younger man's tears.
“I don't normally cry. But I can't help it.” Goku wailed.
“I'm so sorry my love. I love you Goku.” Sanzo said pulling the brunette close to him.
“And I you Sanzo. I love you with everything that I am.” Goku mumbled into the blonde's chest.
“Sanzo, would you ever leave me?” Goku asked nervously.
“No, I couldn't bring myself to do it. No matter how much someone told me to. I love you too much.”
“Sanzo…thank-you. I love you too. Don't leave me please.” Goku said giving a small painful smile. “I know I'm dying. Please at least stay with me until I do.”
“Of course my love.” Sanzo said not telling the brunette in his arms that he also had not much time left.
“Sanzo, what will you do in the after life? Will you see your master?”
”I don't know. But I know you'll be there, so I have no reason to fear death.” Sanzo replied.
“Yes. I'll wait for you.” Goku said smiling at the blonde man beside him.
“You won't have to wait for long. I too am dying, rapidly. Have you any regrets my love?” Sanzo asked watching the colour drain out of his lovers face and the light beginning to fade from his eyes.
“Nay, I have no regrets. I say these final words to you my love. I fear no death, I have no regrets. I leave this world in better mind than when I came. I love thee with the power of the strongest tempest that cometh our way. My deepest love, as I die now, be it with a smile and your arms tightly secured around me. In this day, I fully admit to myself and this world of our marriage. On this the day I die, I fully accept my name be Goku Sanzo.” With that being said, Goku's eye slid closed for the final time, the light leaving his eyes.
Sanzo smiled and then, in his final breath, leaned down and kissed his husbands still warm lips.
Gojyo and Hakkai entered the room some hours later, upon seeing their friends' life-less forms; they leave to inform the temple monks of their fallen comrades. Though tried, the monks could not part the two, the after-death stiffening (I) already occurring. As the two wished, they were laid to rest together.
Their love forever symbolized above their graves as well as below with their locked arms.
 
 
I: Rigormortis- The stiffening of a bodies limbs after death.
 
Lucy: Wow, this became depressing very quick. We were reading Julius Caesar in English II when this was started. That's were the old language came into play.
Sorry for any weirdness or lack of understanding this may have caused.