Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ Rainy day mischief ❯ Satisfaction ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rainy Day Mischief
Chapter 2: Satisfaction
Goku, shocked into stillness, stood there as he was held in place and his lips ravished. Then realisation hit him, moaning he kissed Kogaiji back. Feeling the younger's response, Kogaiji touched Goku's lips with his tongue, seeking entrance.
Goku opened his lips and the two limbs battled in a dance of frenzy. Kogaiji drew back for a breath, looking at Goku's swollen lips. Smiling he started to ravish the younger's chiselled body running his hand over his stomach muscles.
Goku hissed and entwined his hand in the olders hair and then ran it down his back. Kogaiji groaned as the younger's' hand danced along his back.
Kogaiji kissed his way down the younger's chest until he reached Goku's' pants, smiling he slid his hand down them to grasp Goku's erection.
Goku threw back his head in a silent scream as Kogaiji played with his erection, stoking him from tip to hilt and bringing him close to cumming. “Kogaiji, I can't hold it” moaned Goku before he came, spraying his essence all over himself and Kogaiji.
Kogaiji smiled and then removed Goku's pants. Kissing the younger, Kogaiji brought Goku to his hands and knees. Kogaiji inserted a finger and then two more in rapid succession. Goku bucked his hips against Kogaiji's fingers, driving them deeper as Kogaiji scissored him from behind.
Goku writhered from the pleasure of it and then screamed as Kogaiji removed his fingers and then thrust into Goku, burying his entire shaft in one go. Goku whimpered and then relaxed as Kogaiji kissed the nape of his neck, savouring the feel of Goku's tight heat wrapped around him.
Then he slowly drew back before slamming into him again, hitting his sweet spot. Goku quickly grew used to having Kogaiji's thickness sliding in and out of him and ground his hips against Kogaiji's to heighten both males pleasure.
Kogaiji felt the younger's enthusiasm and after a few more thrusts spilled his seed into Goku, driving himself deep.
Kogaiji collapsed next to him, both boys breathing ragged. Then he sat bolt upright when he heard Lerin calling him. Goku smiled at him and noticed the rain had stopped.
“Crap” he said, pulling on his clothes, not noticing the wristband left behind. He threw Kogaiji's to him. “I'll see you again” Goku murmured before disappearing into the forest.
Kogaiji dressed himself and finished just as Lerin appeared. “What are you doing brother?” she asked, “Nothing” replied Kogaiji, brushing past her and striding toward Yaone and Dokugakuji.
Lerion wasn't fooled, she knew her brother was happier than before and she wanted to find out. As she walked out she spotted something on the ground.
Picking it up she smiled, it was one of Goku's wristbands.