Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ saiyuki mix up ❯ found by.. who? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Saiyuki but it would be a dream come true if I did
 
Chapter 1
 
500 Years Later:
Sasha
(Crash) “Bout freaking time” said Sasha, stepping out of the cave. “Now to find Karai and go take revenge on the gods” she smirked and then leaped off the ledge and then ran toward Mount Ash, where she could feel Karai's aura pulsing around her.
 
Karai
Karai sat on a ledge near the bottom of Mount Ash, “finally, that stupid cave was such a pain” she muttered. Suddenly she sat up straight, “Sashamy” she said before running in the direction of Mount Kasai, where she felt Sasha's aura coming toward her, reaching out. “Heh, those gods are so goner pay majorly but first I need some good old exercise” and with that she sped up and smirked “I'm coming Sasha”.
 
Both
Sasha and Karai spotted each other from five miles away and then they were laughing at each other. “Hiya Sasha-chan”,”Hi Karai-chan, long time, no see huh” replied Sasha hugging Karai. “Ugh, don't squash me” yelped Karai as Sasha accidently crushed her, she had felt her bones starting to break and it took a lot to break the girls demon bones. Sasha stepped back and just laughed. “Ready to cause mayhem” asked Sasha before they both sped in the direction of the nearest town to start their plan to destroy the lower world. They leaped off the cliff ledge and then smashed into something hard.
 
Sanzo party
“Shut up Chimp”, “but I'm hungry” whined Goku, “Hakkai, when are we getting to the next town”, “soon Goku soon, it is just past this small cliff passage”. Gojyo leaned forward and started smoking, when the light was blocked by two figures in black jumping off the ledge above them before smashing into the jeep. Hakuryuu squealed before changing back into dragon form and lay still, bleeding but alive. Gojyo opened his eyes to see a girl with black hair, blue eyes, a bracelet and a choker for a power limiter sitting in his lap. Goku opened his eyes to see a girl getting out of his lap and dusting herself off, muttering. This girl had shortish black hair, gold eyes, a silver power limiter around her head and two metal bands around her wrists and they looked heavy. The girl walked over to Gojyo and pulled another girl up who was swearing and mumbling about people being in the way. Sanzo looked up to see two girls around fifteen. One was wearing navy blue top with black pants and a pair of black boots, the other was wearing a black top and pants with black boots and a long black coat, similar to what Kougaiji wears he realised. Together they looked like trouble waiting to happen, they gave off an aura of power, destruction and darkness.
 
“What the hell was that?!” said Sasha, with a frown on her face. “I don't know but whatever it was it is most likely in a lot of pain”. They looked around to see a blondy, a guy with an eye glass, a red-haired dude and a wide eyed boy all staring at them. “Shut your gobs” snapped Karai glaring at them in turn. Just then her and Sasha's binders glowed and then went back to normal. Karai looked at Sasha, “crap” they said before looking at the wide eyes boy and red haired man. “Double crap” agreed Sasha. Then they recognised the group. They gasped silently “no, not them surely. Konzen, Tenpou, Kenren and Goku”. Blondy looked at them oddly and said `no, me Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo and Goku” pointing at them in turn. Karai just nodded absently and said “yeah, human form after leaving the heavens”. Sasha smirked and then they both walked off. Gojyo and Goku felt something pulling at them. “Huh” they said but noticed that the girls had stopped.
They turned around and walked back toward them. “Damn you” they snapped before walking over and sitting five metres away and chatting angrily among themselves. Then Goku and Gojyo noticed that the `pull' feeling had left when the girls had returned. The girls stood up and walked over, then they said “we are now bound to you dumb guys by these things the gods placed onto us, so it seems that we will be joining you”. Gods thought Gojyo, why would the gods place binders onto these two girls, just how dangerous are they? “Hey where's the jeep?” asked Sasha “I ain't walking”, “agreed” muttered Karai. “No car until Hakuryuu is better” replied Hakkai. Karai and Sasha looked at each other and then nodded. Together they walked over to Hakuryuu and each placed a hand over the wounds, then they concentrated. To the Sanzo party's amazement, the wounds healed before their eyes. “Let's go, you transform” said Sasha and Karai, snapping their fingers in the dragons' direction. When they saw the jeep they glared at it, “it is meant for four people right” said Sasha, she sighed “okay, you drive, you next to him, you back and you too, me and Karai will sit in the back and I get the wheel first”.
Sasha jumped onto the wheel and sat down, everyone else got into the jeep and then they left. Karai leaned back “better than driving” said Karai, “agreed” said Sasha, balancing with apparent ease on the wheel. “Oh budge over” snapped Karai, before jumping up onto the wheel next to Sasha, then they started talking. Suddenly Hakkai stopped and swerved around a boulder, “sorry” he said. “Get going” said Sasha, still sitting on the wheel with Karai, they hadn't moved when everyone else had slammed forward. “Right” said Hakkai, puzzling over this. Soon they reached the town and stopped at the first inn. “Six rooms”, “we only have Three left”, “damn, fine”. They went upstairs to the rooms, it was then that Karai and Sasha realised they would have to share rooms with Gojyo and Goku. “Damn” they said before yanking them into the rooms. From behind Karai's door came a `yell', 'thud', 'groan'. Sanzo and Hakkai looked in to see Goku laying on the floor with a rising lump on his head but still sleeping and Karai spread on the bed awake and glaring at them. They shut the door and checked on Sasha and Gojyo and saw them at opposite ends of the bed, sleeping. They shut the door, “stupid cockroach” snapped Sasha, glaring at Gojyo and he glared right back.
In the morning Karai, Sasha and Gojyo had bags and the rest looked refreshed, “damn you three temes” said Sasha but she perked up when Gojyo came in with a jug of coffee. “You shall live for today” she said before skulling it down. “Looks like you are safe for today” said Karai, “never again” replied Gojyo, shaking his head and drinking beer from a mug. Then they went downstairs and ate breakfast. Goku stuffed his face with food, Sasha watched him eat until her eye started twitching and then she snapped “how can you eat so much and stay so skinny” she shouted shaking him. Karai grabbed her collar and yanked her backward, “Sasha calm down before you give him even more brain damage then what Sanzo already does”, she dragged Sasha outside to sit in the jeep, then they started to talk. Sanzo and the others walked outside to stop in the doorway when they heard `destroy', `kill everything' and `lower world'.
Then Sasha and Karai spotted them standing there, “come on, let's go” Sasha said, impatiently “what are you staring at monkey”. This time Karai was on the wheel and Sasha was resting in the back, somehow her head had ended up in Gojyo's lap. “Sashamy, you know that looks wrong right” “oh shut up” replied Sasha, Karai just shrugged and smirked. A few minutes later Sasha sighed, got up and plopped herself into Gojyo's lap. “Ammy?” asked Karai, Sasha shrugged “it is more comfortable than the truck floor”, “agreed”. Then Hakkai stopped. “well, if it isn't the Sanzo party”, “yeah ko, look, little bro has picked up a human female and another for his companions” Dokugakuji laughed before being thrown backwards by a sudden force. He looked up to see the girls that had been in the back without the cornet and choker on, they were glowing a mixture of blue, red, purple and black, he could feel their power. Sasha and Karai started to change, “human females my ass” they both said as one. Their eyes grew slitted and they both grew fangs and claws. The next second everyone except Sanzo, Gojyo and Goku. Gojyo and Goku because of the binders, Sanzo because he had dodged them so far.
“You stop here” he said, holding up their limiters. He stepped toward them, dodged their punches and flying kicks and snapped the limiters back into place. Karai and Sasha changed back into human form and for a moment, were in a daze with smoke steaming off their bodies. “Huh” said Karai “I think we snapped”, “why do you say that?” asked Sasha. Karai pointed around them and Sasha looked to see everyone except Gojyo, Goku and Sanzo lying around unconscious. “Damn” said Sasha and then said “hey, aren't they Gy…Gy…Gyumaoh's spawns, “hey you're right, what are they're names again”. “Ko something” said Sasha, “oh, Kogaiji, Dokugakuji, Lerin and Yaone” said Karai, smiling “I remembered”. Kogaiji groaned and looked up, “what are they?” he muttered, he hadn't seen them leave the truck but everyone was now lying around, close to death and now they were arguing about something. Then he fell back into unconsciousness. “We should take them with us”, “ok”, “no way”, “oh why not Sanzo”, “just no”, “to bad”. Sasha and Karai piled them into the back and then threw Sanzo, Gojyo and Goku into the back as well. “Strap them in so that they don't fall out” said Sasha, jumping into the driver's seat. “We wouldn't want that now would we” smirked Karai before grabbing the rope from under the seat and tying everyone to the jeep. “Hey let us go” said Goku and Gojyo, “no” said Karai simply before getting into the front passenger seat. “Let's go” said Sasha, then she slammed the pedal to the floor, making the jeep lurch forward. Karai looked back to see a pile of people strapped into a sitting position, three trying to get loose. Sasha shot off in the direction of the town in the distance, yelling “faster Hakuryuu”. Half hour later the group woke up to find themselves strapped onto the jeep going at a full on pace.
Then the car sped up a steep hill “awesome” yelled Sasha and Karai joined in with a “cool”, everyone else screamed as the jeep left the ground and sailed through the air. They landed on the ground and skidded into the town. Karai and Sasha looked back to see them all clinging and wide eyed, staring at them. “Wasn't that fun” said Sasha before bursting into laughter. They untied the ropes and walked into the inn, Karai went and ordered rooms. “Five rooms please, wait make that 10 if you can”, “we only have three left”, “ok”. They walked upstairs and threw Kogaiji and the others mercilessly into one of the rooms. Sasha and Gojyo went with Karai and Goku into the other and Sanzo and Hakkai went into the last one. Once in the room, Karai and Sasha kicked Gojyo and Goku to the end of the bed and curled up comfortably to sleep. Sasha woke up to find Gojyo behind her and then went back to sleep and Karai woke up to find Goku draped over her. Karai got really cranky, “get off monkey” she yelled before kicking Goku off the bed, he hit the floor and said “huh, morning already”. Sasha laughed before pushing Gojyo off the bed and rolling over. They all got up and went downstairs for breakfast, Sanzo and Hakkai were already there. “They left last night” grumbled Sanzo “and I didn't sleep a wink”. Sasha nudged Karai and said “we know, we heard it all” before laughing “don't deny it, we know what we heard”. Gojyo and Goku muffled their laughter in the background, “you want to die” said Sanzo, aiming his gun at Karai and Sasha.
Sasha glared and Karai said “try it and see where it gets you” before they both went back to eating. Sanzo frowned and finally noticed their clothes and felt their aura, it made him shiver. Sasha was wearing a dark navy blue top, black pants and boots. Karai was wearing a black sleeveless coat with silver lining, a midnight blue top underneath and black pants complete with black boots. Both held an aura and air of darkness, destruction and power, they would need to have an eye kept o them he thought. “Come on” moaned Sasha, “let's go already” muttered Karai, both were tapping their feet impatiently in the doorway. “Coming” said Sanzo and got up. Hakkai and the others followed him and together they left the town. Kogaiji watched them go, “what are they?” he muttered, but I will beat them though he thought even if it's the last thing I do, before turning to the others and leaving. “Why not”, “because I said”, “please Hakkai”, “no”, “why won't you let me drive?”, “because last time you pushed him to his limits, not again” Hakkai replied, “your no fun Hakkai, so damn you” huffed Sasha before leaning back on Gojyo, who looked quite happy with this arrangement. Karai was lying on the other seat with her arms crossed behind her head, watching the sky. Goku was staring at her, waiting. “Fine monkey” said Karai sighing, she sat up as Goku said “yeah”. He got up and set a manjong game up. Son though he had a frown on his face and was making angry noises. “Damn you Karai, why do you keep winning” he whined as Karai won another game. Karai yawned in a sarcastic way and smirked at Sasha. Sasha smirked back; she knew no one had been able to beat Karai at manjong, even in the heavens. “I give up” said Goku, sitting back down and sulking. Karai laughed and patted him on the shoulder with fake sympathy, “it's okay monkey, no one has beaten me yet”. Soon they reached the town just as the sun went down.
They managed to get four rooms, one each for Sanzo and Hakkai and one each for Karai and Goku and Sasha and Gojyo. This time they all slept well. The next morning they left early and were soon lazing around in the jeep. “Hakkai, I'm hungry”, “shut up monkey”, “make me water sprite”, `I'll kill you both in a minute!”. “Oh would you give it a break” snapped Karai and Sasha before smacking them all in the head, “jeez” muttered Karai “they don't know how to shut up” and with that climbed onto the wheel with Sasha sitting on the back of the jeep. They started talking, murmuring to themselves in angry tones and then the voices started getting happy. The words world ', `heavens' and `destruction' floated over to the party. “Hey what you guys talking about” asked Goku before being smacked back by Sasha, he hit the front seat and slid down rubbing his head. “None of your business monkey” said Karai, “I'm not a monkey” he shouted back, rubbing his head.
“Town ahead guys” said Hakkai. Twenty minutes later they reached the town, Sasha hopped out and grabbed Gojyo's hand, yanking him toward the bar. “I'm getting a drink and a guy and your coming with me” she said before disappearing into the bar. “We may as well get supplies” said Hakkai “they'll be busy for awhile”, then he walked off with Sanzo and Karai and Goku followed. Soon Goku had a bag of meat buns because Karai was sick of his bugging about being hungry, “give me one” said Karai snatching one before eating it. Meanwhile, at the bar Sasha had had a few drinks and were now looking for some hottie. For some reason she wasn't attracted to anyone, she looked at Gojyo, happily talking to some ladies. Sasha had a thought and looked at the fine print on her binder before running outside and screaming. It echoed softly to wear the others were shopping, Sanzo, Goku and Hakkai didn't hear but Karai did. She stopped and whispered “Sasha” before running back towards the bar, with Goku trying to keep up to avoid being dragged. Karai spotted Sasha kneeling in front of the bar in a “why me” position. “Sasha” she shouted, “Karai- chan” cried Sasha, “I can't get laid, it says on the bracelet” then she collapsed into Karai's arms. “Let's go back to the hotel” Karai said, glaring at the party who were about to protest. Karai carried Sasha back to the hotel, Goku and Gojyo tried without success to stop but they couldn't so Gojyo just grabbed two cans of soft drink. He handed one to Sasha and kept the other. “Thanks” Sasha sniffed before chugging it down. “Let's let her sleep” Karai said “and I'm staying”, she glared at them, daring them to protest. Gojyo shrugged and sat down, he pulled out some cards. Goku sat down and Gojyo dealed. “We'll play” said Sasha and Karai. Later they went to bed and slept soundly to morning. Sasha opened her eyes to see Karai lying next to her, awake with her arms behind her head, staring at the roof, something she was doing a lot. “Karai, how long you been awake?”, Karai looked over at Sasha and said “awhile” before looking back at the roof. Sasha was concerned about Karai, it wasn't normal for her to be like this. Sighing Sasha rolled over and woke up Gojyo and Goku by kicking them in the shin. “Ouch” they mumbled before getting up to avoid another kick. They all walked downstairs for breakfast, eating and then Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo, Goku, Karai and Sasha left the hotel and drove off.
“Can I please drive?”, “no”, “I want a turn” said Karai. Sasha looked at her oddly, “but your worst then me” replied Sasha. Karai shrugged and Hakkai said “absolutely not then”, “Sasha, you're not meant to tell him that” Karai whined, glaring at Sasha. Sasha smirked then smiled wider. “Wait, I'm not bound to you” she said happily, she grabbed Hakkai by the collar and threw him into the back. She jumped into the front seat and Karai threw Sanzo in with Hakkai and jumped in next to Sasha. Karai looked at Sasha meaningfully and said “me next”. Sasha shrugged and whispered back so the others wouldn't hear “let them relaxed first and then we will go wild”. Karai smiled and lay back as Sasha revved the jeep and shot forward. In the heavens Karai had had a motorbike and was one of the scariest, fastest and most skilled riders around, only Sasha came near her skill.
Karai had a habit of finding every single cliff, ledge and jump there was in the area. They were going to wish Sasha WAS driving when she got started. Suddenly Sasha made the car skid sideways and, while the others clung on tightly, swapped seats with Karai. Before the car had even stopped, she had lurched the car into full gear again, swinging in a full circle. Karai pushed the pedal to the floor and went straight into car mode. Sasha smiled and stood up, “yeehah!” she yelled, spreading her arms out, before “Cliff, Cliff!”. Karai instinctively swerved toward it as Sasha shouted but, as the car left the ledge, she said “wait, this isn't a motorbike, Hold on!”.
The car landed with a smash onto the ground, some ten metres below and away from where they had started. Hakuryuu squealed before transforming and laying still. “Damn”, “you pushed him to hard again”, “damn you girls, you made me twist my ankle”, “so”, “so, now I can't walk”. Sasha looked at Gojyo, on the ground and then at the town in the distance. She walked over to him and then threw him over her shoulder and then walked off. Karai walked next to her, Goku followed Karai and Sanzo and Hakkai walked behind them. Halfway there Goku complained “I'm so hungry”, “mmm, here Gojyo” Sasha said, pulling a meat bun out of her pocket and handing it to him. Gojyo munched on it with lots of noises and he and Sasha had identical grins on their faces. Karai sighed and just kept walking. When they reached the town bar and inn Sasha stopped in the doorway. “We ain't gonna fit” she said before putting him on the ground, dragging him through and the placing him on a stool. “Gojyo” said the girls in the bar, they knew him since this was Gojyo's home town. Sasha got a glint in her eye and changed direction from the stool to Gojyo's lap. She sat down and smiled up at him, making the girls gasped in surprise. Karai sighed and turned to Goku, “let's eat” she said. “Yay” said Goku, his face lighting up, before starting to run to the food bar. “Wait monkey” said Karai, grabbing his shirt, “Sanzo, card thanks”. Sanzo handed her the card and asked “get me a drink and smokes while you're there”. Karai smiled and then walked over to the bra and got rooms, food, smokes and drinks. Soon they returned, “Sanzo, we only have three rooms again” she said placing the food and stuff on the table. Then she and Goku started eating. Hakkai sat there calmly, eating some egg rolls. Ten minutes later they heard a scream and Karai looked over to see a woman complaining to the bartender and pointing to Sasha and Gojyo. “Better hurry, we are about to get kicked out in five seconds” Karai said and Goku started stuffing his face even more then before. “Five, Four, Three, Two, One”, “Get out of here now!” yelled the bartender.
They walked out and down to Goyjo's house and as soon as the door opened Sasha screamed “we get the bed” before tugging Karai toward the room with Goyjo and Goku being dragged along behind, much to their discomfort. Goku and Goyjo lay on made up beds on the floor while Sanzo and Hakkai slept on the lounges. Karai and Sasha slept comfortably and everyone woke up feeling refreshed. Just then there was a knock at the door. Goyjo got up and answered it, outside was a young girl with blond hair holding out a bunch of red and white roses, she said “I pledge my love to you”. Sasha saw this, she changed into one of Goyjo's shirts and then went over to him. She draped over his shoulder and said “Goyjo, baby, what you doing up, I had a surprise in bed for you. Get lost girl, he needs a woman not a kid”. The girl screamed and then fled. Goyjo turned around and his jaw dropped to see Sasha in his top and wearing shorts so it looked like she was wearing nothing underneath. “Sasha” Karai said, as she came down the stairs, she grabbed Sasha by the collar and yanked her upstairs and into the room. “What are you doing?” she asked. Sasha smiled and said “if I can't get laid then neither can he and besides, I'm having fun”. And with that she put some real pants on and walked downstairs, Karai put her coat on and followed. Once downstairs Karai and Sasha said “we are going for a walk” and went out the door. To avoid being dragged Goku and Goyjo followed while Hakkai said “bye” and Sanzo just watched them go with a smirk on his face.
 
To be continued…
 
Please review