Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Moments. ❯ Thought. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/02/2007, 03:20pm.
From list two: Thought.
Pre-Journey.

Disclaimer: I don't own Saiyuki. Kazuya Minekura does.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sanzo had more than once wondered why he freed the boy who was at the moment somewhere around the temple grounds probably causing the other monks trouble.

It had been a little over a year since that day, Even longer since he had first heard him calling.
He looked out the window nearby from his desk and saw a couple of birds fly by. The sky was a nice bright blue and the sun was shining brightly.

He had also wondered why he let the kid stay at the temple, He could have probably reasoned with Sanbutsushin to find him foster parents or something but things didn't quite end up that way.

It was then Goku came in holding a glass with some flowers and water in it.
Without a word Sanzo watched as he sat it on the desk and then seemed to be happy with this.

"What exactly are those for?"
Sanzo had a quick look between the flowers and Goku.

"Now it's brighter in here."
With that Goku left still smiling.

Well if anything Sanzo would only admit to himself, He could keep things sometimes from getting repetitive and dull.
He had a look at the mix of flowers in the glass, A few were white and a couple were a purple color.
He lightly shook his head and went back to his work.


Authors Note:
Something seems a little off with this....might be me, or not.
Oh well Happy April People.

And just for the heck of it, Son Goku's b-day is April fourth or fifth. Pretty sure it's the fifth.

Later!
04/02/2007, 04:13pm.