Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Moments. ❯ Love. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/10/2007, 08:01pm.
Authors Note:
The third installment.

From list two: Love.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. for more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com



It had happened in an instant at the time but also almost seemed like things went in slow motion for a moment.

During a routine demon fight which should have gone like the many others they had to deal with since they started
the journey.

Demons came and demanded scripture in an overly cocky manner, Aforementioned demons received the usual reply and then the normal fight would ensue.

It should have ended with them defeating the demons and then continuing onward. But no, one of them managed to slip by and almost attack but the blow that would have hit him never landed. damn monkey had gone and made
himself a shield.

For a moment it was a little too much like what had happened years ago, Only difference this time was he shot the demon and then went over to where Goku was laying still bleeding due to the demons attack and unconscious.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And that's how he ended up how he was at the moment.
Luckily they were very close to another town and after Hakkai did what he could for the boy and Sanzo pretty much informed them he would be sharing a room with Goku.

It was nighttime and the moon was out and full and the stars were shining brightly amongst the sky.
His bed was closest to the window and he was leaning against the headboard looking out at the nighttime sky.

Earlier had reminded him of how his own Master years ago had taken that fatal blow. Since then he vowed to never care for anyone or anything that much, But then the damn monkey had somehow managed to screw that up.

On that matter he heard him waking up.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Au thors Note:
Okay the next one will be something of both a prequel to this one and a continuation. It'll pick up from Goku's point or something like that.

Many thanks to the reviewers.==^-^==.
And again I thank the people who have confirmed that Son Goku's birthday is/was the 5th.

Extra Note:
I think this could have been better. I may end up doing an edit to it in the future. Later!

04/11/2007, 01:16am.