Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ ALPHA UNIVERSE SAGA: JENSEITS VON GUT UN BOSE ❯ Chapter 04 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 04: Let Me Believe You One More Time
 
 
 
“Enemies breached the 2nd line of defence…!!!” one Rogue Flamers member told Maryu-sama about it while the commander of the Rogue Flamers just glared toward the large monitor screen in front of her. All of the battle happening outside her castle being recorded really well and detailed in the monitor. “Those rats…they still want to interfere with my plan…!” she glared and pound the table in front of her throne. “I hope those clones could handle this…or else…everything will be no use…everything will be nothing…. ceased to exist….” She begins to tremble and keep pounding her table like a madman.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Shinjiro slashed one enemy unit with his katana sword. He pilots a new unit along with Gemini, a unit that can only be piloted by two pilots simultaneously. This unit before being used by Teikoku Kagekidan's commander, Ohgami Ichirou with Shinguji Sakura in the decisive battle against Nagayasu Okubo. This unit name is Soubu. Meanwhile Ave along with Halko attacked four enemy units as well. Ave piloted his Argan and use his favourite Scythe to fight meanwhile Halko use GB-9700 that being acquired from Kageyama and Aniki before they started the assault. In the other hand, Banpreios, Hagane and Elsa also give them additional firepower to fight the enemy defensive line.
 
“Shinjiro…next one…on the right…!!!” Gemini pointed the enemy unit that try to steal the chance by attacking Soubu in their blank point of view. Suprisingly, Shinjiro twisted his katana sword and slashed the enemy horizontally. “Eat this…!!!” he cursed and the enemy unit fell down motionless. “Wow, that's really something…” Halko commented while attacking another enemy unit by using GB-9700's claw arms. “I learn this technique from my previous battle…never guessed…the impact is more powerful with Soubu co-piloted by Gemini here…” Shinjiro replied and Gemini just blushed for some reason. “You people…this is not a time for relax…we still…” Argan received a blow from enemies' bazookas because Ave need to warns Shinjiro, Gemini and Halko. But it is Argan we talking about. Ave quickly returns to his composure and attacks those enemies. “Go…!!! Gun Slave…!!!” Ave commanded.
 
Those funnels like weapons quickly destroy three enemy units, which armed with hyper bazookas. “Sorry Ave…” Halko replied but Ave just told her to talk about this matter later. SRX Team along with TD Project's Altairlion and Elsa's ES Asher and ES Dinah units also being launched. “Ave…can you hear me…?” Shion Uzuki tries to contact the young Time Diver from her ES Dinah unit. “Chief Uzuki…and KOS-MOS….!?” Ave stared in disbelief meanwhile Shion just smiled at him. “We are here to provide support and not only us…Rhine Maidens and others already being stationed on the orbit in case this assault failed…” Shion replied. “Thanks chief…but I am sure we won't fail…” Ave answered meanwhile Shion could see the determination on the young Time Diver's eyes. She just smiled. “I agree with you Ave…right KOS-MOS…?” Shion looked toward her creation. “Shion…I already doing a calculation…the chance for this mission to success is very high…so I suggest we move forward and finish the mission…” KOS-MOS replied.
 
“Not only that…I personally have a feeling about something is going on here…but it will not jeopardize the high success rate of this mission…” Ryusei suddenly interrupted. “Ryusei…I know about that…that's why I hope you and the others will help me to fight this Rogue Flamers including those Balmarian…” Ave replied. “Hey, that's the purpose we are here right…!?” someone answered from ES Asher. “That voice…Rubedo…no I am sorry Jr…” Ave replied. “Hey, no sweat my friend…but when we continue this mission…?” Junior asked. “Jr…let Ave think about what strategy we will take next…” another voice appeared from ES Asher and Ave realize, that voice belong to Chaos. “So you also here…Chaos…” Ave smiled. “Yep, most likely since I heard you desperately need friends to fight those Rogue Flamers…at least I have something that I want to investigate as well…” Chaos replied.
 
“What are they talking about…?” Gemini asked her captain meanwhile Shinjiro just shrugged. “I don't know but it seems something serious…” he replied. “Ave hides a lot of agenda from us…but I realize he just doesn't want us to get involved into his personal fight…” Halko suddenly interrupted. “Really…how do you know about that…?” Gemini asked. “I don't know…it just a feeling…” Halko replied. “But…it is quite correct…” Tsugumi suddenly interrupted from her Altairlion communication link. “Ah…chief Takakura…” Shinjiro replied nervously. “No need to be nervous Shinjiro…meanwhile Ibis might can explain something about Ave…?” Tsugumi grinned toward her companion. “Why me…?” Ibis asked back. “You're the only one closed to Ave…meanwhile among people that involved in TD Projects you also the only one Ave can talk with freely…it is like he trusted you in everything…” Tsugumi replied and smiled toward her companion. “It…it is kinda embarrassing…” the young silver shooting star blushed while trying to defend herself but Ibis clueless expression just make situation become worse and worse.
 
“So what is his dark agenda actually…?” Shinjiro asked.
 
 
“Ave is a Time Diver…and he was the youngest one…” Ibis answered. “Ibis…everybody knows about that…what I mean with dark agenda is that “Dark Agenda” happened after Inspector Incident…” Tsugumi replied. “That time I just being accepted as a main pilot of TD Projects…” Ibis stared toward the sky from her Altairlion's main monitor. “Ave that time already in Tesla Reich Lab for some personal business that I never know…but I barely talked to him until around two weeks after I saw him for the first time…” Ibis continue her story. “That time if I didn't spilled that coffee on his uniform, I might never have any chance to talk to him forever…but after that we begin to have a light chat and become friends…” Ibis explained. “So…Ibis…you like him…?” Halko asked. “It is more like I adore him…Ave is a Time Diver…one of the heroes from L5 Campaign…he also the one who support me as TD Projects test pilot that time…but I never really understand about him…his pain and sorrow to be bound by a karmic cursed called Time Diver…” Ibis answered and a slight of sadness can be seen on her face.
 
“What do you mean by bound by a karmic cursed called Time Diver…?” Gemini asked. “Golar Golem Syndrome the entity of darkness that consume his body slowly but surely since he isn't the original…” Halko answered instead Ibis. “One of them…but there is more than that…” Ibis answered. “Huh…?” everybody stared at Altairlion meanwhile Tsugumi herself just stared at Ibis. “Ave wished this universe balance more than anybody…he told me once that he might slay Gods if he thinks it was necessary…he always proud on himself…but after everything that happened…he told me again…he just a mere human…no more no less…no different than the rest of us…powerless and seeking and longing for something strong…just to hide his own weakness…he loves and hates himself in the same time…he was an existence but an anti-existence in the same time…he need to chose something that he can't chose…” Ibis explained.
 
“It's cruel…why he the only one who suffered this ordeal…!?” Gemini protested. “It is his fate…and he chose this fate…for the one who want to escape from his own destiny…he just plunged deeper into his own destiny…” Ibis replied. “Ave…he never told me about this…why…” Halko asked. “He always keep everything within himself…it is his traits…nobody can saw anything inside him…putting so many masks in front different people…pretending is what he doing…although he hate it…but he doesn't want anybody to share his burden…” Ibis explained. “And I the only one he accepted to share the cross on his shoulder…” the last sentence from Ibis makes everybody remain silent for a while. They never expected about the destiny of Time Diver can be really grim. Gemini and Shinjiro who think Ave position always easy because he pilots a hi-tier unit, now begin to think otherwise. Meanwhile Halko keep thinking why Ave trusted Ibis so much. She thinks there must be something special about the silver shooting star that makes the young Time Diver entrusted some of his burden to her.
 
“Watch out…!!?” suddenly Halko yelled and all of the units quickly scattered while around five missiles hit the ground. “Tsugumi…who is that attacker…?” Ibis asked. “They are over there…!!!” Tsugumi quickly scanned the area and Altairlion sensor picked an energy signature from the hill above them. “Everyone…are you alright…?” Ave asked meanwhile behind him, ES Dinah, ES Asher and Banpreios followed behind him. “Yes…we are alright but they are…!?” Halko's GB-9700 pointed to the hill and they could see two figures standing there. “Hooo heretic from the language class…heh…never think you returned here…” IP voice could be heard echoing on the place. “So…you're still alive since the incident three years ago…how lucky when we hoping you already dead and rotting inside the pit of hell…” Nonith smiled evilly toward Ave and the others.
 
“Ave…who are they…?” Shinjiro asked. “Just another my dark past that need to be exterminated…” Ave replied in a cold tone. He quickly realized both IP and Nonith piloted Balmarian machines called Varuch Ben. “All of you better just go first…I deal with the two of them…” Ave informed the others. “But…are you going to be alright?” Gemini asked. “I will be fine Gemini…Shinjiro you too…quick…both of you need to save your comrades first right…!?” Ave replied. “You're right Ave…let's go Gemini…!” Shinjiro commanded and both of them quickly drive the Soubu away. “Ave…please be careful…” Shion and the other quickly follow Gemini and Shinjiro leaving Ave alone to face two Varuch Ben units. “Oh…so you decide to face me alone…how brave you are loser, but you underestimate us…!!!” IP taunted his former enemy followed by an evil laugh from Nonith.
 
“Since when you dogs bark this loud…or you might be able to tell me from the filthy mouths of yours…” Ave replied and he quickly drew his Scythe. “Fuck you and DIE…!!!” both Nonith and IP drew their Aur Blade and attack Argan. Their attack only ended to be parried by Argan's Scythe. “So tell me what…if it is not your blasted attitude…I might just let you go…but you just disgusted me…especially your attitude that thinks everything are correct and justice need to be preserve by your action alone…how arrogant you are…Mr. Heretic…!!!” IP taunted Ave. “As if I care…!!!” Ave replied and he sweeps his Scythe away, unbalanced IP's Varuch Ben and he launched a middle kick toward IP's Varuch Ben's torso. “Damn you ass hole…!!!” Nonith quickly slashed Argan and this slash successfully scar Argan's left shoulder.
 
“So you're hoping this time will be same with everything three years ago…? Don't be such a dreamer loser…” Nonith laughed evilly toward the young Time Diver but Ave just smiled back at her. “You know that a mouth of whore like you need a special education…and I feel sad for the God you serve since for Him you just not really different than any other condemned persons who filth their hands with their sins…” Ave replied. “What…fuck you to say something like that…!?” Nonith glared at him. “For a pretty lady like you…words came from your mouth sure poisonous and make all people never want to date you and left you as a wrinkle old maid…” the young Time Diver laughed and taunted his enemy. “Silence…!!!” Nonith screamed and dashed toward Argan but this time Ave already prepared himself.
Meanwhile…
 
“Is he going to be alright…?” Gemini asked while her Soubu keep dashed passing the castle corridor along with ES Asher, ES Dinah, Banpreios, GB-9700 and Altairlion. “Don't worry…it is Ave we are talking about…he sure be fine…nobody even Death himself could kill him…” Ryusei replied. “But I am worried about him…” Gemini gloomed. “Don't worry Gemini…just believe in him…he will be alright…we just need to fight and not wasting the chance have been given by him…” Shinjiro assured his vice captain meanwhile Gemini just nodded in agreement. Suddenly ground rumbling and all of the units quickly jump away. “What was that…!?” Junior complained meanwhile Halko quickly scanned the ground which rumbling before. “It was…” before Halko could finish her sentence; two figures appeared from the shaking ground. These two figures are familiar in front of Shion, Chaos, Junior and KOS-MOS. “A…AMWS…Pilum and Scutum…!?” Shion asked in disbelief. “Didn't we defeat them already inside Ormus Stronghold before…!?” Junior yelled back meanwhile Chaos and KOS-MOS quickly scanned those two AMWS units.
 
“Shion…both of them leaving no energy signature nor living sign…so I assume these two AMWS are AI based controlled units…” KOS-MOS explained. “So…those Balmarian…they begin to absorbed others technology as well…” Chaos commented. “I will never defeated…” Shinjiro glared and he quickly drew his katana swords meanwhile Gemini quickly run a scan toward those two machines and also ready to fight. “No…leave these two units to us…” Shion suddenly commented. “WHAT…!!?” Ibis almost complained but being stopped by Tsugumi. “We can deal with them…all of you quickly save the others….” Junior instructed. Gemini and Shinjiro actually not really agree with this idea but both of them quickly leaving ES Dinah and ES Asher to deal with those two enemies anyway. Both Banpreios and Altairlion also doing the same. “So…shall we begin KOS-MOS…?” Shion asked her creation meanwhile KOS-MOS stared at her creator for a few second before answering. “Affirmative…” KOS-MOS answered.
 
“Damn…now both of them as well…while I could do nothing…Damn…Damn…DAMN…!!!” Shinjiro slammed his katana sword into ground due of frustration. “Shinjiro…” Gemini actually understands about her captain dilemma but she can't do anything to comfort him. “Both of them must be alright…both of them…” Ibis replied mwanwhile Tsugumi and SRX Team decide to remain silent. Suddenly they realize something. “Hey…where is that new girl…?” Ryusei asked. “Halko is not here…? Impossible…I saw her following us before…” Gemini replied. “No…it can't be true…is she…really doing that as well…” Mai face suddenly paled. “Mai…what's wrong with you…?” Aya asked. “I feel…something terrible…Halko's she is…fading….” Mai replied and tears flowed from her eyes.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“It is really nice for you too accompany me here…” a sly smile appeared from one Varuch Ben unit meanwhile in front of that unit stood a heavily battered GB-9700. “So…you're the girl being shot by Ave before…right…for someone that good like you…. why you join the Flamers…?” Halko asked. “It is for…my own glory and also she promise everything…she promise me power to defeat him…to defeat Ave…” Evelyn replied and suddenly she laughed maniacally. “I pity you…you harbour so much hate toward him while he never doing any harm to you…” Halko replied. “Silence…!!!” Evelyn yelled and she quickly attacks with her Varuch Ben's lance. The thrust delivered by that lance rips one of GB-9700 claw arms but Halko keep herself unmoving. It is seems the newtype girl pity her opponent for some reason and she just wished her opponent ceased her attack. All of them just a hollow hopes since Evelyn already beyond any help to realize about her selfish act. When she about to deliver a final blow toward Halko's GB-9700, a swift attack parried her lance away.
 
“A…Ave…is that you…?” Halko stared toward something standing in front of her GB-9700 in disbelief. Argan, losing its left wing standing in front of her and exchange deadly blows with lance equipped Varuch Ben. “Your wing…?” Halko stared at Ave's Argan but the young Time Diver quickly replied her via communication link. “It is alright…the wing will regenerate itself later…but now help me to finish this Varuch Ben…” Ave replied. “Uh, hai…!!!” Halko smiled and she quickly activated GB-9700 another arm claw. Ave quickly readied his Scythe and Argan begin to deliver another attack using its Scythe. “Are you ready Halko…?” Ave asked. “Yes…I am ready and let's finish this once for all…” Halko replied and both of them begin their attack together toward Evelyn's Varuch Ben unit.
 
Back to Shinjiro and the other…
 
“Gemini…Shinjiro…both of you go first…leave this one to us…” Ibis instructed the two Hoshigumi members to leave Altairlion along with Banpreios. Meanwhile in front of them, there are five Zhupiroude units heavily armed with Aerogaters weapons. “But…if both of you…” before Gemini can finish her sentence, Ryusei quickly yelled toward her. “Quiet…!!! Just go and don't say anything…!!!” he use Banpreios air pressure from its right palm to blow Gemini and Shinjiro's Soubu unit away. “RYUSEI…!!!!” both Gemini and Shinjiro screamed before their voice disappeared. “It is better like this…forgive me…” Ryusei smiled. “So you're really considerated Ryusei…I am really never believed you do something like that…” Rai commented. “Heh…for a kimpatsu-yarou like you…it is something unusual to praise someone…” Ryusei replied. “Both of you…please concentrate…” Aya quickly redeem those two before they quarrel like usual meanwhile Mai just smiled.
“So Tsugumi…sorry to make you involved with this…” Ibis spoken. “Don't worry about that Ibis…I already get prepared for something like this will be happening…anyway it is my job to gather data from Altairlion and advice you in many ways…” Tsugumi smiled toward her meanwhile Ibis just smiled back. “Thanks to believing on me Tsugumi…” Ibis replied. “Nah…don't mention it…I just happen to follow major Philio's personal request to take care of you Ibis…you're his hope and I am going to take care of you until I see what major Philio visioned really happen…” Tsugumi answered. “I will never failed both of you…” Ibis replied. “That's the spirit Ibis…now just concentrate to these two Zuphiroude units…” Tsugumi commented.
 
“T-Link full contact…Mai please…” Aya quickly informed her sister and Mai release the control over T-Link Missiles. “Hai…Aya…Telekinesis Missiles HP…launch…!!!” Mai yelled. “Good…Mai…now it is my turn…Tronium Engine Full Drive…High Palm Detonator….!!!” Rai followed. “For the final attack just leave it to me…Goun Genocider…!!!” Ryusei finally giving a finishing move. Combination of T-Link Missiles, beam energy launched from Banpreios' palm and its eyes attack hit one of Zuphiroude unit. The other one quickly drew its lance and rushed toward Banpreios only to be attacked by Altairlion sonic breaker type attack called G-Accelerator Driver. “Ibis…not bad…not bad at all…” Tsugumi commented and Ibis just panted. “This movement…it make me little bit dizzy…” she replied. Suddenly both Zuphiroude units began to move again and be prepared for another attack. “No kidding…their regenerate ability are faster than Zuphiroude units encountered by us during L5 Campaign before…!!!” Ryusei complained.
 
“This battle will be really hard…” Ibis commented. “Do you feel scared Ibis…?” Tsugumi asked. Ibis just smiled and Altairlion change its form from Doll Form into Cruiser Form. CF Altairlion is fighter type unit with greater mobility than humanoid Doll Form Altairlion. “Feel little bit scared…that's why…greater agility is needed to escape from enemy and counter attacking them….” Ibis replied. CF Altairlion quickly fly toward one of the Zuphiroude unit and attacks with its CTM-07 Prominence missiles but that Zhupiroude unit its cross blade to repel all of Prominence missiles. “No way…!!!” Ryusei dumfounded when he saw what happened, but he cannot really relax since the other Zuphiroude unit already preparing its ultimate attack. “That's…” before Mai could finish her sentence, Rai quickly informed Ryusei to dodge the attack. “It is Zehn Gebotte…even Banpreios still to early to face that attack without trying to dodge it…!!!” Rai informed. “That's Ten Commandment from the False God…it is so bad…DAMN…!!!” Ryusei cursed and quickly moved Banpreios away from Zuphiroude attack range.
 
Meanwhile Gemini and Shinjiro…
 
“Everyone…I…why I the only one left again…” Shinjiro stared toward the ground and he feel like he almost lost all of his fighting spirit meanwhile Gemini just stared at him. Near them, their Soubu unit kneeled and seems already fight quite a lot difficult battle and looks quite battered. “Shinjiro…” Gemini can only stared at him. She wants to console him but like before, it is very difficult for her to understand Shinjiro. It is like something really inside her captain's mind and now he drifted into his feeling alone. The feelings where he feels regret and anger in the same time for his incapability. It is only Gemini who being left alone doesn't know how to do and what to do in this kind of situation. It is make her heart feel sad and sorrow more than a moment where her sensei were killed by enemies or when she regret not being able to save her friend from enemies before.
 
“But…but…Shinjiro…you can't just give up…!!!” Gemini summons all of her courage and yelled to her captain. “Gemini…?” Shinjiro stared at the cowgirl and Gemini quickly put her hands and grip Shinjiro's right hand tightly while she smiled at him. “It is really hard for you Shinjiro…but believe me…you are not alone…you have me and please believe in Ryusei and the others…they will be survive…and fight alongside us….” Gemini smiled and keeps encouraging her captain. “Gemini…I…I am sorry…maybe I just too easy to give up while it is still too early for giving up everything…” Shinjiro replied. “That's Shinjiro…good job…let's finish everything once and for all captain….” Gemini smiled toward her captain and Shinjiro nodded. “You're right Gemini…once and for all…after that we return together with our comrades to Little Lips…” Shinjiro replied.
 
Both of them returned to their Soubu unit and activated them. Although there is still a doubt inside Shinjiro's heart but he realize that he cannot let himself to be defeated by his feeling alone. He needs to fight alongside Gemini and the others. He needs to fight and win or else others sacrifice will be in vain. He understands that and he already make up his mind. “Gemini…are you ready to fight…with me…although this might be…” before Shinjiro could finish her sentence, Gemini replied. “Don't say anything bad Shinjiro…just believe in your strength…I believe in you…we will win…” Gemini replied. Shinjiro sighed and smiled toward her. “Thank you Gemini…for believing in me…” Shinjiro replied. “No problem Shinjiro…it just giving me a chance to believing…one more time…” Gemini stared toward the castle corridor.
 
“Believing one more time…toward you…”
 
“And thanks for believing in me…”
 
 
To Be Continued
 
 
Theme Song: CASTAWAY
Performed By: Tamaki Nami
 
Kyou mo doko kade deau unmei to omoeru shunkan...
Mitsukete mata ushinatte
Omoide dake samayotte...
 
Hito to hito wo musubu kagi ga subete itami da toshitemo
Itsuwari no nai shinjitsu da yo ne
Ano hi futari ga sugoshita yoru wa...
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Karadajuu no nukumori wa
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
Mou modore naikara
Mou hanasa naide...
Yosete kaesu nami no you
Ano hi no you ni dakishimete...
 
Hitotsu hitotsu kimi wo shitte
Aisuru koto wo oboete
Kowai mono nado nanimo nakatta
Tada kimi ga inakunaru no ga kowakatta...
 
Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunai deta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...
Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteta...
 
Sayonara to ieru made
Mada kimi wo omottete mo ii?

Sayonara to wakaru made
Mada kimi no koto sagashite mo ii?
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunaideta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...

Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
 
English Translation
 
As we meet again somewhere today, I think about fate...
about finding, and then losing
The memories just wander...
 
Assuming that all keys that tie us together are made of pain
Then it must be the truth wihout lies
On that day back then, on that night we spent together...
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

The warmth inside me
was there because of you...
 
Because I can longer return
I can no longer let go...
Moved aside like a returning wave
like the day how we embraced on that day...
 
I slowly started to understand you
and I remember when I loved you
I wasn't afraid of anything
I was just scared of you not being there...
 
My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...
Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...
 
Untill we say goodbye,
is it okay to still think about you?

Untill I know it's goodbye,
can I still search for you?
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...

Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...