Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ A Mugen Story ❯ One Shot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright my fans, yes, I know, I deleted all of my stories! That’s because I’ve been revising them all, and, this just so happened to be the only one I am finished completely with at the moment, so I’m typing it up right now. I have a big notebook full of stories I’ve been writing some stories in, and I wanted my friend to review one story in it, and well, she read all of them and reviewed all of them, so, here is my little one-shot Samurai Champloo!
Disclaimer: I don’t own Samurai Champloo!
~ ^ ~ ^ ~
Damn she was hot when she was mad at him. With her eyes all let up, her cheeks so flush and red, and her face mere inches from his own as she yelled at him. He was tempted to kiss her, but knew that he couldn’t.

“-gen!...Are you even listening to me?” Fuu yelled from in front of him. She lifted her hand high to slap, but her grabbed her wrist right before her hand met his skin.

“Wench, stop yelling at me! Just because I went and spent all of my money of women and booze is no reason to get all pissy faced! It was my damned money after all, not yours, you bitch!” He yelled.

Jin, who was outside, winced, then smirked. *Why doesn’t he just tell her? It’d save us a lot of confusion and trouble*

“Well, Mugen,” Fuu began, glaring at him. “did you ever consider buying food with that money hmmm? I’m not going to give you any of mine, you big baby.” She said, her wrist still in his hand, as she had not yet even tried to withdraw her hand from his own.

It was quiet for a few minutes. Crickets could be heard in the background, as it was night time now. The two just starred at each other, then, Fuu suddenly blushed and tugged her wrist. “Let go.” She said, her voice quiet.

Mugen immediately did so. “Yeah, well, whatever. I’m going to sleep.” Mugen walked to one side of the hut and sat down, his sword lain across his lap, as he leaned his head back against the wall.

Jin slowly walked back into the hut and nodded at Fuu, then sat the same way as Mugen, on the opposite side of the fire. Fuu fumed at Mugen still as she walked to the other side of the room, and laid down herself, as she was already in her sleeping yukata.

~ ^ ~ ^ ~

Mugen woke up in the middle of the night to a whimpering noise. He looked around the hut, and noticed the Jin was gone he then casts his eyes towards Fuu. She was sprawled out on her futon, with nothing but her yukata coving her, shaking and whimpering fiercely. The sound made Mugen cringe, and something clench in his stomach. He crawled to Fuu and nudged her.

“Get away!” She screamed as she went to slap him.

He grabbed her wrist, much like earlier that night, and she struggled as he drew her toward him. “Fuu, you crazy ass bitch, wake up!”

She opened her eyes into his chest, as she was sitting in his lap now. “Mugen?...” She looked up at him with her watery eyes. “You’re alive!” She threw her arms around his neck, and nuzzled into it. “I dreamt that we were attacked, and then Jin died, and then you too died, protecting me…you won’t die, will you?”

He waited a second to answer. “Stupid bitch, I’m not gonna die anytime soon.” His voice held huskiness.

“Oh…good…” She sighed into his chest and he laid her down again. He then crawled onto her futon with her. “Mugen! What are you doing!?” She asked as he wrapped his arms around her and drew her to him.

He nuzzled into her neck. “Trying to make sure that you don’t have no more nightmares, you crazy bitch. Now go to sleep.” He then nuzzled into her neck again.

She moaned and arced back, encouraging him to lick at her neck. “Oh Mugen!” She whimpered. This time he froze. It was quiet for a second, then she spoke. “Why’d you…stop?” He smirked into her neck and nibbled her neck, making her moan again. “Mugen!”

“Like that?” He nibbled a bit harder as he spoke.

She arched into him more. “Yes.” She then blushed and he turned her over, straddling her and kissing her fiercely on the lips. She moaned into his mouth as he deepened it and explored her further. His tongue proceeded to make love to her mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled make and Fuu leaned her head against her pillow, trying to catch her breath.

He looked down at her and her eyes were all let up, her cheeks flush and red, and her face mere inches from his own as she moaned for him. He was tempted to kiss her, and knew that he could. Damn she was hot when she wasn’t mad at him.