Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ The girls idendity revealed ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

….he turned away and walked off. She growled as she looked at him. “Look Mugen, we will have a battle of strength, who ever drops their weapon first has to go with the person who won. Agreed?” she looked at him.

Mugen smirked as he took out his sword and swung it at her. She took out a baton and hit him in the neck. He looked at her as she jumped behind him and tied her necklace around his neck.

“Heh… give up yet?” she said as blood started trickling down the necklace. He noticed the necklace was cutting his skin and he kicked her.

She laughed as she jumped on his head and kicked him in the face, knocking him down. His sword flew across the ground. She quickly grabbed it at looked at him. “Follow me and you will get it back.” she taunted as she pulled him by his arm, forcing him up.

He looked at her as she ran off with him. She lead him do this old house. He stared at it for a second. “He is in there… good luck.” she said as she kissed his cheek.

He looked at her like she was crazy. “In there?” he asked as if he was surprised anyone would want to attempt to live in there.

She looked at him grabbed his hand and put the snowflake necklace in his hand. “Please keep it with you.” she said.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her, attempting to drop it. “I said please.” she said as he dropped it.

“You still can’t trust me?” she asked as she looked at him. “I said please but your so stubborn that your not even going to trust me so you can kill him, because I have something that is his weakness and unless you keep that snowflake with you it’s not going to work.”

“That’s stupid.” he mumbled as he walked in, with out the snowflake.

“Ah, if it isn’t Mugen… where’s your bitch at?” he asked. Mugen was confused for a moment before realizing who he was referring to.

“Wait, she’s fucking around with Jin, isn’t she?” he said, glaring death into Mugen’s eyes. Mugen glared back as he unsheathed his sword and held it in front of him.

“To bad you fell for my trick. I knew you and Marrel had a small relationship by the way you always got along, never argued, never fought, unless it was a fight for strength. You proved you were more superior to her, she only accepted that because she was brought up to believe that men were more superior. I took control of her mind telling her to let you kill her. I tricked her into thinking I knew where she lived and that if she didn‘t do what I told her to do I would kill her. But I don’t know where she lives. She was so-”

He was cut off by Mugen punching him in the jaw. Jenu glared as he looked at the girl behind Mugen. Mugen glanced behind himself and the girl stood beside him. “Now… that I know your little lie Jenu…” the girl smirked.

“Lets fight!” she yelled as she took off her cloak revealing her identity. Jenu was shocked. The girl had a long red dress on, it was down to her shins. She smirked as she looked at Mugen. “Marrel?” Jenu gasped.

“You surprised? I can’t die unless you stab my heart.” she giggled.

Jenu attempted to flee again. Mugen jumped in front of him as he put his sword in front of him. Marrel looked at him as she put her hand on his head. “Hope this hurts!” she yelled as she hit him in the head with hers.

Jenu fell down as Mugen watched for a minute. Jenu immediately jumped up and kicked Marrel in the face, causing her nose to bleed. She coughed as she spit on him.

Jenu threw her against the wall and pulled out a knife. He put it up to her throat as he grabbed her hair.

Mugen jumped in front of him and he looked at her. “That’s really low, trying to kill someone to save your own life… your stupid.” he said as Jenu slit her throat and jumped out the window.

She fell to her knees as she looked at Mugen. “You don’t even…” she choked as she talked. “…care about my life?!” she yelled.

He looked at her. “Well you said you can’t die unless someone stabbed you in the heart…” he snapped back in a sassy tone.

She looked at him as she stood up. “I’m sorry… I forgot about that… silly me.” she giggled.

“Stupid.” he mumbled as he walked out of the house, Marrel followed. “Where is Jin and Fuu?” she asked.

Mugen stared at her for a minute then realized what time it was. He left early that morning and now it’s the afternoon. “Back at a hotel.” he plainly said as he walked down the dirt path.

“I’m sorry that I pissed you off.” Marrel said as she looked at him. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. “Hm?”

“I mean when I refused to tell you who I was… I thought you would try to kill me.” she said as she smirked. “Jenu is right, I do think you are more superior. But I got just one teeny tiny question.” she paused. “Where did you grow up?”

“Ryukyu.” he said. She looked at him strangely. “I heard that place is pretty bad… what’s it like?”

“Ah, it’s not so bad. But I wouldn’t say it’s a great place to live.” he said.

“Is that why you can fight so good?” she asked as they both turned out of the dirt road.

“With so many and so diverse people there, I picked up a lot and learned how to survive it’s not that hard.”

She smiled as she looked at the sky. “Will you take me to Ryukyu someday?” she asked. He shrugged as he opened the door to the hotel.

“Mugen, where have- I thought she was dead!” Fuu yelled as she looked at Marrel. “Oh no, no, Fuu… silly, I didn’t die… I just got injured.” she giggled as Fuu laughed a little.

“So, you want to go or not?” Mugen looked at Marrel. She scratched her head. “Um… where?” she asked.

“Ryukyu.” he said as Fuu threw something at his head. “You can’t take her there! You know how bad that place is!! Do you know how far that is!” Fuu yelled loudly.

“Hey, she offered.” Mugen yawned as he stepped out the door. Marrel ran out the door dragging Fuu with her. “Off to Ryukyu!” shouted Marrel as she glomped Mugen. He shoved her off as she giggled.

Fuu giggled as Jin stared. Mugen looked around as a couple walked up to them. “Money?” they asked. Marrel scratched her head. “Uh… uh…” she stuttered as she stared at the woman.

Marrel attempted to ignore her and walked on with the group. Marrel stared as Mugen looked around. Fuu stared at Marrel who was still staring at Mugen.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking… but, do you like Mugen?” she said in a low tone. Marrel nodded. “Of course I do!” she yelled as she looked at him again.

“I’m not sure you are comprehending what she is saying.” Jin said. Marrel was still staring at him. “What do you mean, like… do I have a ‘thing’ for Mugen?” she asked, blushing shyly.

Fuu nodded as Marrel smirked. “Yea….” she paused and looked at Mugen. “I hope he likes me too.” she wondered as she stared at him again. Mugen could see her out of the corner of his eye. He groaned as he watched a couple arguing down the street.

Kids fighting and there parents being just as childish. Marrel’s eyes were really starting to piss him off. “Damn it, will you stop!” he yelled as he gritted his teeth, staring ahead. She jumped back and walked beside him.

“Sorry.” she said as she spotted something. “Fuu, Jin, Mugen, look! It’s…

AN: It’s………………………&# 8230;a cliff!! Muwahahaha!!!! I crack myself up. Ok the lights are off and it’s 8:03pm and it’s getting annoying…*turns light on* *yawn* I’m bored!! >o<