Samurai X Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ History Lessons ❯ Part III ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

History Lessons

- by Julie (whirleeQ) and Rose (BuffyBot76)

- Part 3 of 4


Keiko moaned as she felt herself melt into the strong arms that held her so close. Her own arms rose to encircle Kenshin’s neck, her fingers seeking to entangle themselves in the silky strands of hair. This was insane, she knew this well. She had only just met this man a few scant hours ago, but somewhere between their taxing introduction and this mind numbing kiss, Keiko had found herself drawn to this man. If she was honest with herself, she had been drawn to him even before this madness had begun - when she had first set eyes upon that sketch of him in her history book. And now, as she sighed against his mouth, Keiko couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.

Kenshin made an inarticulate sound in his throat when she all but melted against him.  The fire was rapidly dwindling, and the cold from the outside was really starting to seep in to the hut, but Kenshin hardly noticed.  So wrapped up was he in the warmth of this beautiful, vibrant girl who was like a gift from the gods to him – a gift that he did not deserve.  One shaking hand made its way around to the back of her head and pulled her closer, while the other one wrapped around her back.  The soft feel of her lips against his was almost too much sensation for him, and he shivered.  His attraction - his need for her was so consuming that his rational mind was quickly shutting down.  It had been too long, and Tomoe had never been as soft, never been as beautiful as Keiko was to him at that moment.

Her lips parted, and he darted his tongue inside of her mouth.  She tasted like a mixture of berries and sake, and he was burning as her tongue tentatively did battle with his own. 

“Kami,” he murmered against her lips.

She barely heard the soft exclamation, so wrapped up was she in the secure feeling of his embrace. She’d never felt so content and protected as she did at that moment. Not even with Yusuke… oddly, that thought didn’t hurt at all. Didn’t feel like a betrayal. Her lips turned upward in a tender smiled as his proceeded to wander down the expanse of her slender throat.

Kenshin swallowed thickly when his lips met the juncture of her neck and shoulder.  He was trembling, and a part of him wondered on how this escalated so far, so fast.  His hand moved from the back of her head around to the front, and with one shaking finger, he traced the line of her jaw down to her clavicle. 

“So beautiful,” he whispered as he worked his lips back up her neck again to take a delicate earlobe in between his lips, where he then gently nibbled on it.  At her gasp, he got a little bolder and used his tongue to gently probe the inner shell of her ear.  She was breathing as fast as he was, and he moved the hand that was around her back to the front, where he laid it just above her left breast.  He could feel her heart pounding wildly through the fabric of her clothes, and knew that his was pumping just as fast, if not faster.

He was vaguely aware of their surroundings, and the part of his mind that was not yet running entirely on instinct pointed out to him that the hard floor in front of the hearth was not the best place for them to be.  With a feral sound almost like a growl, he wrapped his arms around her tightly, and lifted her off the floor.  He caught her lips again in a bruising kiss, and moved them over to the futon, where he gently laid her underneath him.  Their lips remained in contact with each other the entire time.

A breathy sigh escaped Keiko’s plundered mouth.  The audible sound was caught up in Kenshin’s as he continued to fuse their lips together with a great deal of hunger. He felt as if he was starving and in a way he was. Starving for a love that he had always deemed himself unworthy of and yet, here lay this wonderful creature beneath him, giving herself to him completely. 

Her responses to his impassioned kisses were so honest, so freely given, and each little sound she made further ignited the flame burning inside of him.  The side of his face was pressed against hers, and he reveled in the smoothness of her pale skin as he caressed her cheek with his own, before burying his face into the crook between her neck and her shoulder.  He wanted to utterly consume her, become a part of her, and bury himself so deeply within her that they would cease to be two separate people.  Her innocence, beauty and acceptance of him awakened a part of his soul that he had long thought dead, and he had never needed anyone the way that he needed her right now.

“Keiko… Kami… I want you… onegai, let me love you,” he groaned throatily against her neck, as he thrust his lean hips forward against her heat so that she could feel the intensity of his desire through the fabric of their clothes.  His amber eyes were filled with an intensity and need that was almost frightening as he locked gazes with her once more.  He did not know what he would do if she denied him. 

Keiko’s eyes were clouded by the intense feelings that were exuding over her, making it impossible to think straight. But one thing she did know was that she would not… no, could not, back down now. They were both beyond the point of no return and she knew for a fact that there would be no stopping. No turning back. 

 ‘This…’ She thought, as crazy as the idea sounded in her mind, ‘This was meant to be.’ 

“Hai.”

The breathy assent was like music to his ears as he lavished open mouthed kisses along the line of her jaw. She abruptly turned her head and started placing small bites and kisses along his own jaw line, causing him to throw his head back with a moan.

One trembling hand went to fumble with the buttons of her shirt, but he wasn’t having much luck with them due to his unfamiliarity with the garment.  He barked a short growl of frustration, before leaning back a bit and bringing his hands to his own, familiar clothes.

Kenshin hastily worked on untying his obi and removing his blue yukata.  The discarded garment was tossed to the side, and he suddenly felt a little self conscious as the many scars on his chest became visible to her.

Keiko’s fingers stilled their movement as her gaze settled on his chest.  He had perhaps one of the most perfectly toned torsos she had ever seen, but it was also peppered heavily with old scars.   As if drawn by an unseen force, one hand rose up to trace the marks with a lone finger. She found herself unable to speak when she looked at his face. It was so full of apprehension and sadness that it tugged painfully at her heart. Knowing that words could not quell his fears, Keiko did the next best thing. She smiled at him tenderly, allowing all of the love that was filling her to well up in her eyes. The smile grew bigger when his eyes widened in surprise and she allowed the hand on his chest to slip around behind his neck and tug him toward her gently.

Bewildered and amazed at her easy acceptance of him once again, Kenshin allowed her to pull him back towards her for another kiss.  His breaths came in heavy pants, as her hands roamed the expanse of his chest, before gently tugging on a small, pink nipple.  He gasped, and responded by shifting down a bit so that he could nuzzle his head in the valley between her breasts.  One of his own hands came up to gently cup one of the soft  mounds of flesh through the fabric of her shirt, as the other made another quickly aborted attempt at undoing the buttons.

“I need to see you,” he moaned in frustration, as he frantically began to tug at the fabric of her blouse.  She stilled him with one hand, while the other went to deftly open the buttons that he had been having so much trouble with.  He sat back on his haunches and watched in fascination as her creamy flesh became visible to him little by little – only to frown when there was yet another strange garment impeding his alluring view of the beautiful tenshi underneath him.

As she watched a somewhat disappointed look come upon Kenshin’s face when she finally opened her top fully, Keiko felt the urge to giggle. The corners of her lips quirking up with the effort to stifle it as her eyes sparkled with mischief. Unable to deny the sudden urge to tease him, Keiko allowed her fingers to linger a bit on the catch that held her bra together in front, the palms of her hands cupping and pushing the mounds of flesh together in such a way that they were nearly spilling out of the small scrap of lace anyway.

Suddenly Kenshin found the little scrap of material that covered her breasts extremely erotic, especially when she began to giggle and push her breasts together in such a way as to offer him a luscious view of her ample cleavage.  He smirked at her and lowered his head against her chest as he darted his tongue in the dark crevice she had created for him.

Keiko’s giggles dissolved into a strangled moan at the sensation and suddenly all thought of teasing was banished from her mind. When Kenshin withdrew, she had the little plastic fastener unlatched in a second, allowing the delicate fabric to part, exposing her fully to a pair of blazing amber eyes.

For an instant another mans name flickered through Keiko’s mind: Kurama.

It was his eyes. 

His amber eyes reminded her so very much of how Kurama's sometimes changed, but then... Then all thought was stolen from her when the heat of Kenshin’s mouth enveloped one of her sensitive peaks. Arching sharply, Keiko’s hands once again found purchase in the silky crimson locks of her lover as she held him steadily to her.

Kenshin’s eyes were smoldering as she lay bare to the waist before him.  “You are so very beautiful, Keiko… that you are,” he mumbled against her skin as he placed open mouth kisses on the side of her breast and worked his mouth upwards until he reached a delicate, pink nipple.  Tentatively, he lapped his wet tongue over the hardened nub, causing her to gasp and arch towards him as she instinctively sought out the wet heat that was providing her with so much pleasure.  “So beautiful,” he mumbled again as he continued to suckle the tender flesh, while his other hand gently caressed the other orb.  He continued to gently suckle and nip her right nipple, while lightly pinching the other one with his nimble fingers.  In response to his ministrations, Keiko exhaled a heavy breath followed by a throaty moan.

“Oh Kami… hai… so good…”

As Keiko continued to writhe and moan beneath Kenshin’s questing mouth, his free hand had already begun an exploration of its own. It trailed down her side until it reached the waistband of her skirt, pausing only a moment before continuing down to slip beneath the indecently short hem. Keiko gasped brokenly when she felt his hand brush against her panties, the cloth dampened by her overwhelming arousal. It provided very little protection for her heated core as it was firmly tugged aside and a long, slender finger slipped past the inflamed lips of her sex. That simple contact was so stimulating that a bolt of electrical ecstasy surged through her and her hips thrust forward roughly and both of her hands shot down to Kenshin’s waist, clenching and twisting themselves into the folds of his hakama. When the swell of delight had passed, Keiko’s hands began an insistent tug at the final article of clothing that Kenshin still donned, disregarding the fact that she herself was still partially dressed. At this point, she didn’t care. She wanted him then and there.

Kenshin almost lost all control over his Battousai side when he felt her small hands tugging at his hakama.  Somewhere in his passion hazed mind, it occurred to him that less clothing was a tremendous idea, so he lifted himself up off of her just enough to shrug out of his hakama, and then almost viciously divested her of her flimsy and indecent western style skirt.  She wore a lacy pair of silken panties underneath, and he ripped them off too in his haste to feel her naked body flush against him.  When he lay back down on top of her, the feel of their heated skin sliding against each other was almost more than he could stand.  His aching need was pressing into the side of her thigh and was already a little moist at the tip and throbbing in anticipation of burying himself into her warm, moist sheath.  When a soft hand found him and gave him a slight squeeze, he had to still his movements, lest it be over before it even started.

She felt him still above her and for a confused moment wondered if she’d done anything wrong. Her grip on him loosened and she started to remove her hand but was stopped when he seized her wrist, stilling her withdrawal.

“Iie... onegai... don't... don't stop... just... slower..." He panted harshly against her neck as he fought for control.

Keiko nodded silently, and when he released his hold on her wrist, resettled her hand upon his rigid length. It felt so hot and hard and yet so silky smooth in her hand that she couldn’t resist caressing the throbbing member in an almost loving manner, only this time, she made sure to go slowly.

Her gentle fingers were wrapped around him in such an intimate caress, and Kenshin could not help but moan loudly in appreciation.  “Gods, Keiko… I want you… I will always want you,” he said.  His words came out husky and broken, as he looked into her eyes and placed a delicate kiss on the tip of her nose.  She was looking at him with a mixture of lust and adoration, and he could feel himself rapidly approaching his peak. When she flicked a thumb over the small indentation on the tip of his shaft, he had to reach down and still her once more.

“Nnnggh… no more… I… want to be inside of you.”

“H-hai,” she whispered somewhat breathlessly.  She repositioned his arousal against her wet heat, and slowly moved him back and forth against her.  Her free hand wrapped around the back of his head and entangled with his beautiful, crimson locks, as she watched his eyes flutter upwards from the sensation of her wetness coating the tip of his shaft. 

He was… beautiful to her in that moment, with his amber eyes fully clouded with passion and his mouth slightly open, and she idly thought that she had never seen anything more arousing.  In fact, there was only one thing that could possibly make him even more attractive to her.  With a quick flick of her hand, she removed the piece of cloth that had bound his hair so tightly and watched in appreciation as his long, silky hair came free of its restraint to cascade around her neck and brush against her skin.

“Kami… you feel so good to me,” he gasped into her mouth, as he caught her lips once more.  She was so warm and sweet, and he plundered the dark cavern of her mouth with his tongue, in a kiss that mimicked the act that he needed so desperately.

He could feel her wetness coating him, causing him to harden even more to an almost painful extent, as she rubbed him against her heat with her hand.  Still, it was not enough, and he wanted to feel her wrapped around the whole of him, so he gently removed her hand from his aching shaft, and replaced it with his own.  He positioned himself right at the entrance to her hot and wet sheath, and with a strangled cry, he entered her in one quick stroke.

Keiko’s breath escaped her in the form of a drawn out groan as she felt the pleasant stretching of her inner muscles as they worked to accommodate his wondrous length. He filled her so utterly that Keiko felt as if she had found some forgotten piece of herself that she had been missing for so long. She felt so complete and as he began to move within her she felt her soul take flight. Her long legs immediately wrapped around his slender waist as her arms wound their way around his neck and as she followed the rhythm that he had set into motion, Keiko buried her face within the mane of crimson silk, inhaling deeply to familiarize herself with his masculine scent.

Gods… she was… gods, he had no words.  She fit around him so perfect, so delightfully, that it was as if she was made just for him and he knew that was odd, but he found that he did not much care as each stroke into her heat brought him such pleasure that the gods themselves would be envious.  He ran trembling hands over her smooth skin, and watched in amazement as she threw her head back in passion and parted her full, ruby red lips.  His name spilled forth from her repeatedly in a throaty voice broken with sobs and small gasps. Their bodies strained against each other desperately, reaching, seeking, climbing, and the scent of their combined arousal was all consuming, arousing and bittersweet in his flared nostrils - his a deep, earthy scent, and hers a spicy, feminine, and alluring musk.  He drove into her hard and without mercy, and it was so good, so intense, so –

“More… harder…” she whispered wantonly, begging and pleading as he moved inside of her.  She was burning, he was burning, and their eyes were glazed over when he leaned back on his knees and wrapped her legs around his neck.  The new angle allowed for a much deeper penetration, and he gasped as she experimentally tightened around her.   Each thrust inside of her caused his whole body to tremble, and her ample breasts to shake erotically.  He was close to cresting, and it was too much, too soon, and it had been so very long and never like this.  Kenshin had to still himself and forcefully fight back his orgasm.  Instead, he leaned over and captured one of her delicate, pink nipples with his swollen lips, and suckled against her while his hands grasped her hips, forcing her to keep still until he could regain control.

Keiko groaned weakly in protest but did not fight his unyielding hold. Instead, she concentrated on the feel of his lips on her breast, as her legs fell from their position around his neck, and dropped, bent at the knees, at either side of his long, sinuous torso. The gentle suction did not take her mind completely away from the throbbing need that had not yet been satisfied, but still managed to add to the degree of pleasure she was experiencing. Her hands clenched at his shoulder blades, her sharply manicured nails digging slightly into his flesh as he continued to torture her in the most wondrous of ways with his mouth. 

It seemed to take forever until Kenshin was back in control of himself, and able to continue.  He leaned forward and relinquished her breast somewhat reluctantly, as he placed heated kisses all along her collarbone, the side of her neck, her jaw, until once again he found himself parting her lips with his own.  She arched upwards into him, reinitiating the movement between them, and he gasped into her mouth.

”Keiko… kami… stay… forever,” he mumbled irrationally between gentle kisses and deep thrusts, in a desperate attempt to convey how much he wanted and needed her.  Their bodies were sweating, straining now and she was arched like a bow as he rocked her body with his own.  Her legs wrapped around him and locked at the ankles, and he could feel her gently digging her heels into his backside in an attempt to make their connection deeper.  He buried himself repeatedly to the hilt, and moaned loudly as she bit down forcefully on his neck to suckle the tender skin into her mouth, and then lavish the spot with tender swipes of her tongue to soothe the wound she had left there.

She heard his plea, but couldn’t bring herself to make that promise. She wasn’t entirely certain she could keep it, even if she desperately wanted to. Instead of responding, she merely moaned deeper, arching her hips faster against him as she dug her nails deeper into his back, hoping to distract him from the fact that she hadn’t offered a reply. ‘Kami, please… let me stay with him.’

“Gods… K-Keiko,” he whimpered, as she violently clutched at his back.  There lovemaking was now desperate and frenzied, as they clawed and pulled at each other, doing whatever they could to deepen the contact between them. “So… so hot… so hot around me,” he moaned, as he increased the speed of his thrusts.  Her breathing was becoming more and more erratic, her slender neck was arched backwards, and her head was thrashing back and forth wildly.  Kenshin knew that she was close.  He was close too, so damned close, and he put his weight on one forearm and used his free hand to reach between them.  He gently rolled her hidden nub in between his fingers, as he rolled his hips against her with his jaw tightly clenched and his eyes closed.  It wasn’t long before he began to feel the first flutters of her muscles contracting around him, and she started to tremble underneath him as her breaths came in long, heaving sobs.

“K-Kenshin!!”

 As she reached the brink of her orgasm, Keiko screamed her lover’s name to the heavens even as her soul took flight, soaring into the heavens before shattering into a million pieces. Before her cry had even died down, she felt herself coming back to Earth, drifting slowly back down until she became aware of strong arms holding her tight. Keiko opened her heavy lidded eyes to meet the impassioned amber gaze of the man above her.

His amber eyes were filled with a fierce hunger, as he watched her face contort in ecstasy.  It was too much - the sound of his name falling so sweetly from her lips, her trembling underneath him, the tight clenching of her muscles around his shaft – it was all too much.  He leaned forward and caught her lips in a violent kiss, desperately gnashing his teeth against hers, and pounded into her without mercy as his own climax came upon him.  Kenshin’s entire body convulsed, his eyes fluttered closed, and he whined as the pleasure wracked his body in waves.  His orgasm seemed to last forever as he jerked erratically above her, until finally he collapsed against her, their bodies hot and sticky with sweat.  He placed gentle and sloppy kisses on the side of her face and her mouth, and when his eyes finally opened, they were no longer amber, but a glossy, radiant violet.

Keiko held him close afterwards, not wanting to let go, but the fire had long died out and a chill had crept into the cabin, prompting a noticeable shiver from her.

“Um…as much as I’m enjoying this… Perhaps we should, ah… get dressed?” Keiko said somewhat reluctantly as she buried herself against him in an attempt to share some of his warmth.

Kenshin, whose senses were finally returning to him, looked down at the beautiful girl underneath him and laughed softly.  It was a beautiful, melodious sound and free from the despair that had surrounded him earlier like a fog.

“Hai, Keiko… I suppose we should,” he said, as he reluctantly allowed her to break from his embrace.  They gathered their clothes and quickly dressed, before returning to the comfort of the futon.  Kenshin pulled the threadbare blanket over them both, and wrapped her tightly in his arms.

With sleepy eyes, he trailed kisses along the side of her neck, and rubbed his hands along her back.

“I don’t want to go to sleep, Koishi,” he whispered in her ear.

“Why?” Keiko asked, as she sleepily returned his kisses and caresses with some of her own.

“Because, I fear the gods will take you from me if I do, that they will,” he responded, his tired voice filled with pain and longing.

Keiko could feel her heart constrict painfully in her chest as the same fear washed over her as well. Though she knew not how she had come to be here, she really didn’t want to leave, but feared that she would not have any control over the time she spent her with her samurai.

“Shhh, Kenshin. Go to sleep.” She murmured as she swept his crimson hair back from his face, allowing her a clear look into his newly changed eye color. ‘It suits him,’ She thought as she placed light kisses on each of his drooping eyelids. With a final loving gaze at his beautiful face, Keiko snuggled back against Kenshin’s side and allowed herself to fall into a blissful, satiated slumber.

Kenshin yawned, and held her a little tighter, unable to fight off the hazy cloud of sleep that was fast enveloping him as well.  He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, and allowed his eyes to close fully, wistfully hoping that she would be there when he woke on the morrow.

‘If the gods take you from me, I promise I will find you – whether it be in this life or the next,’ was his final thought before he followed her into dreamland.


End Part III