SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Coconut Cream Filling ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N:"NOT ANOTHER ONE!!"
Disclaimer: SD Gundam Force and its characters are property of Bandai,Sunrise,Sotsu Agency, and TV Tokyo
_____________________________________________________________________
"I surprise even myself", Zero exclaimed,"Even after a long day's fight I can still maintain my elegance" He fluffed his cape behind him as a scruffed up Bakunetsumaru rolled his eyes and mumbled,"One of these days."

"Shute must be home by now..why don't we call it a day and go visit him?", Hyper Captain asked his comrades

"a splendid idea, Captain"

after waiting for Baku to clean up..the three Gundams headed out for Shutes house..when they arrived and walked though the door..they was met with a huge vase of roses and a box of chocoalet

"Aren't they wonderful?", Keiko asked sniffing the red roses.

"yes ma'am..but what is the occassion?",Captain asked

"It's mine and Marks 14th anniversary today..he sent these to me from work", Shutes mother answered

she opened the heart shaped box and peered in..and sweatdroped but kept smileing,"Oh..mixed assortments..again"

"What's the matter ma'am",Baku asked trying to peek into the box

"Well..its silly really but..I only like the Carmel and peanut filled ones thought I gave him a hint about that before..geuss he didn't get it..would you 3 like some?"

"Oh but ma'am..they are your gifts..'we' couldn't.",Zero replied..staring at the drooling Baku

"Oh it's alright..they're the ones I don't like and problely never will eat..the orange,stawberry,and coconut cream fillings"

Baku scarfed one down then another..but then after the third..he paused for a moment realizing the taste,"Eeyak..they're nasty!"

"agree>.<",Captain added putting down the half eaten strawberry one

"Hrm..the coconut isn't half bad",Zero chirped picking up another

"Better be careful Zero..wouldn't want you mess up your precious figure",Baku smarted off

"Why thank you for your concern!"

"I was being sarcastic!"

"Whatever..I seriously doubt a little delight such as these would cause me any harm.",He stated proudly as he gulped another

After spending a few more hours with Shute..the sky grew dark and came time for Shute to go on to bed,"Night guys!..see ya tomorrow!", Shute shouted at his freinds.along the way back to the base Baku looked over at Zero who was holding a little box filled with coconut filled bon-bons,"I can't believe your still eating those..just how many were there?"

Zero swallowed,"Oh..these here are leftovers from last years."

Both Baku and Captain stopped and stared at Zero with strange eyes, Captain only saying,"Ew"

"No fear..they were kept frozen in her freezer..she seemed very happy to give them to me..not only is Shutes mother beautiful but kind as well.^^",he popped another one in, Captain looked at him with concern,"Zero..I would be careful..eating so many of those..and not knowing if.."

Zero interupted,"Its fine..like I said..what harm could they do me?"

That night..Zero tossed in his bed..his hands oftenly coming up rubbing his cheek and arm..he finally became still....

the next morning...

Zero sat up rubbing his eyes when he heard a knock the door..it was Bakunetsumaru,"Hey Zero, hurry they have pancakes this morning!"

"errrrrr..alright..",Zero groaned

"Zero..you ok..you don't sound well"

Zero opens the door as he spoke,"I didn't sleep well last night..",Baku looked up at his face..his eyes shot open wide and he jumped back causing him to fall on rear,"AHHHwaaaaaaaah!DEAR MOTHER OF ARK!!"

"Baku what is the matter with you?!"

Baku shakily pointed his finger up at Zero's face,"y-your .. your FACE!!..oh your face..IT'S HIDDIEUS!!",Baku threw his arm over his face to shield it from the horrid sight

"What are you talking about!?..",The knight asked before looking into the mirror..and responded the same as Baku,"EEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAH,HOLY MANA!!"

It was truly a hideously disturbing sight..a kinda red sposh with little red dot around it covered the lower right cheek of Zero's face..He grabed the edges of the mirror in a panic, unable to believe what he was seeing,"Please..Tell me!!..this is another one of your pranks!!..please!!",he looked down at the mirror seeing it not only on his face but on the left side of his neck..and even farther down along his waist and back, and on his left thigh,"WHAT IS THIS!!?"

from all the yelling that could be heard though out the Gundamusai base, Captain came by and peered though the doorway,"Is every thing al.."

"Captain!",Zero quickly turned around with big pitiful eyes at him..but that wasn't enough to distract Captain from the other,"DAMN!" , He shouted and jumped back, Zero hung his head as he whimpered,"I don't know how it happened..Ayi..it itches!!",he begins to scratch his arm and shoulder and neck

"We need to get you to KoaLyn...",Captain spoke looking up at Zero..then back down with winceing eyes,"..and fast."

"Don't forget ot wear a paper bag as you go down the hall!!",Baku ended
_____________________________________________________________________


A/N:"Should I continue..one good review says yes I do.."
Up next..
GunEagle:"It's so disgusting but..I can't take my eyes off it!"