SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Dimensional Guardians ❯ It's just a pear... right? ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It was a summer 'not-to-hot' day in Washington. Eliza, a 16 year old girl was in her home, doing her usual stuff on the computer, chatting with friends and whatnot. She had already went out and about, and fantasized having that dress she could not get, because she had no money, and her parents could not afford it, even though it was five bucks. To her, summer was her favorite season, but it was also an onslaught of misery.

The front door opened, her mother coming home from school. She attended at a local college, the Evergreen State College. "I'm home."

"Hey mom..." The teenager addressed her mother. Her mother then held up a bag of fruit. "Brought home some fruit! There was a potluck today down at the site."

"Yeah?" Sara said, not really paying attention at all. The mother unloaded the plastic bag of fruit into a clear blue glass bowl. "You can have some if you want." The mother said, before retreating to the bedroom.

After about a few minutes, Sara began to get bored. It was already 6:25 P.M. There was no point in going out and about again. Half the shops at this time were already closed at this time, the only ones open are the gas station marts and restraunts. She decided to get up and move around abit, when her stomach growled. Since there was not much else to eat, she decided to eat one of the fruits mom had brought home. She looked at the contents in the bowl, various apples, nectarines, plums and pears.

She decided to take one of the pears. it looked good, it smelled sweet and ripe, but not too ripe. Yet, she felt iffy about it too. She just shrugged it off and took a bite out of it. A few minutes after ingesting it, all of a sudden everything around her began to spin, her head felt light, and her body becoming limp. She began to feel sleepy as she struggled to keep herself conscious, dragging herself to the couch in the process. Thoughts began to buzz in her head. Was the pear poisoned? Or did she have an allergic reaction that was dormant for so long? Did the pear have a disease that too affected humans? Her thoughts soon began to trail off as the urge to sleep became more persistent. Yet, at the same time, she began to feel as if she was changing, her body felt like it was shifting, traversing into something else.

That was when she went unconscious.