Shugo Chara Fan Fiction / Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Zeruto ❯ Zeruto, meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
    A guy, tall, muscular and with gray hair ran through the forest, his eyes shining red. He stopped forcefully, before him was a large brick wall, he was trapped. "Zero, you are not going anywhere." said a voice, Zero turned around from above like a dark shadow, because of the moon's shine, jumped a girl. She had long hair, red eyes and fangs. "You can't run anymore" she held her weapon thightly. "Yukki," began Zero, "I don't want to hurt you, get away, dont listen to Kaname!" Yukki smiled, her grin was evil. "I have to listen, he's my brother, and now husband, you have to pay for decieving him." Yukki walked slowly toward Zero, step.... by step... closer.. and closer.
  "You're being controlled Yukki!!!!! Snap out of it, I don't.. no.... i CAN'T hurt you i wouldn't forgive myself.. ever....get away.!" Yukki kept walking, she looked like a zombie. Suddenly there was a little voice.... " It has to be here somewhere-nya..." Yukki and Zero looked around, out of the trees fell a bow, those used to play a violin, then out of the leaves floated a little... thing. He was small, he was wearing black, and he had blue hair, he also had the ears the tail of a cat. "I have to get this to Ikuto-nya.." the little being looked up to see two faces with glowing red eyes staring at him. "NYAAAAAAA!!!" he floated quickly back into the leaves, now all Yukki and Zero could see were two glowing yellow little eyes. "Enough distractions!!" yelled Yukki and she turned back to Zero and started walking again.
  Suddenly a blow of wind blew Yukki's hair, she turned around, a guy, tall,but shorter than zero, with blue hair and eyes, with a tail and ears stood by the tree. " Yoru, why are you taking so long?" The guy said looking at the little eyes. "Sorry Ikuto-nya..." Ikuto grabbed the bow and looked at Yukki with indifference, then he turned to Zero, both of their eyes widened.. ' i never thought i'd say this about a guy but, he's pretty cute.' thought Zero, ' He..he's really handsome...pfft, for a guy with gray hair..' thought Ikuto. Yukki became enraged she ran to Zero and lifted her sword and swang it with all her might toward Zero but... she stopped, when the sword was just above Zero's head, she was stopped by the sound of a violin.. the music sad yet warm was coming from.. Ikuto who was playing the violin gracefully.He then grabbed Yoru and jumped away from Yukki and Zero, Zero looked at him, the moon made Ikuto's  eyes shine. He was somewhat amazed by him, Yukki lay kneeled, still paralyzed, Zero looked at her, closed his eyes and ran.
  Zero kept thinking about that guy, he didn't understand why he couldn't get him out his mind. Then he saw the little being, whom Ikuto had called Yoru, Yoru saw Zero... "h.. heyy.. uhmm could you help ikuto-nya.?" Zero looked at Yoru a little puzzled but followed him, there he saw Ikuto trapped around yarn, trying to free himself, then kuto turned to see Zero who was smiling, "You are so cute" said Zero sarcastically and with a smirk, Ikuto blushed, he had an annoyed face, "I..It's not funny... I cant get out, i thought it would be fun.. but." he said as Zero helped him take the yarn off." I know something that's more fun than this" said Zero pervertly with a smirk and looking into Ikuto's blue eyes.
Converting /tmp/phpvrFLBX to /dev/stdout