Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Songs by Matrix the hedgehog ❯ Let me go, now (Song) ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

(Alice Marshall copyrights this song, yet again another Matrix's Song)

Matrix telling us about himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Let me go, now~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The death of the only family I knew, was heart braking, but I well live for them, Cold rain running down on me, In the of Days of darkness, my skills and my life was given to me by Madness.

No friends to start me on the right path, but after, I ran from my past, I found you and myself.

Let me go, now

Save me, save me, as I fall down in you're arms the one to hold me, I will never let you go with me it's my time to Die.

Let me go, now

Calling you every day and no one knows you but me, let me be, it's me, it's my time, time to die.

Let me go, now

Days stay the same tomorrows die away, let it be, Yesterdays to day, time is endless, no end, just like me.

Let me go, now

People look at me and say I'm evil, but they're worry, I am not evil and I am not good, I'm the balance of both.

Let me go, now

Horses run, brothers until the sun raises, sister's turn on you, friends never leave you, riding on my life.

Let me go, now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End