Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 1000 Miles Away ❯ Awakening ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

So bright when Sonic had awaken. Sonic looked around. This wasn't an ordinary hospital.
 
Sonic: “Where am I?”
 
Knuckles: “Finally, I was beginning to get the feeling that you weren't going to wake up. I took you to a hospital away from the city. You got lucky. The bullets missed all your vital organs. You should be fine in a couple of weeks. At least that is what the doctors told me.”
 
Sonic: “How did you find me?”
 
Knuckles: “I was around the area. I had to pick up a couple of things I saw everything.”
 
Sonic: “He was taken wasn't he?”
 
Knuckles: “As much as I hate to tell you things like this, but yes he was taken.”
 
Sonic looked away. A tear shed from his eyes. Knuckles had never seen Sonic cry before.
 
Knuckles: “I'll help you find him. We'll kill the bastard who took Tails. You may not be able to do much, but I can still search for him. You get out tomorrow. That can give me some time to dig up some dirt on the abductors.”
 
Sonic: “Thanks.”
 
Sonic's Thoughts:
 
I'm coming Tails. That bastard better not hurt you. He is already getting a world of pain for taking you from me. I love you Tails.