Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ colorful gift ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Something for the readers: I got the idea of this from the manga "Seven of Seven" with a little twist on things. Things have been renamed so I don't get served, but the rest is apart of the satire. Enjoy it, there's a poll later.

"Hi Mom, welcome back from your trip, how have things been?"

"Hopefully how you've been behaving, good."

Cream's mother Vanilla Rabbit, went on a trip as has finally come home to her young daughter days before the night of her right of passage. "I have a gift for you." she said.

"Really, what?" asked Cream.

"It's a little something you'll need later. Here you go, and make sure you use it."

"Okay, mother."

Vanilla gave Cream a round object. The young rabbit was confused, "What... is this?" she asked.

"It's what you young gals call a shield." answered her mother. "You'll need that for your 'night of truth' when it comes, Cream."

"Mom?"

"That reminds me, when am I gonna meet the boy you'll be sending to heaven?"

"Mo-om?"

"Cre-eam, are you home?" the sound of one Amy Rose was heard outside the door.

"Hold on, Amy." and Cream let Amy in. "What's up?"

"I have a present to give you for your birthday coming up."

"What is it?" asked Vanilla.

"Oh, mam, I didn't know you were here. Behold..."

Amy pulled out a glistening gem with a heart inside of it. "I've heard about this stone." said Vanilla.

"Really, what's it called?" asked Amy.

"It's called Aphrodite's Prism."

"Wow!" said Cream.

"This stone is believed to have the power of the love goddess herself within it."

"Is that true, ma'am?" Amy asked.

"Very much so, but it's only ledgend."

"Figures," said Cream. "Folk tales of old biddies who ended up lonely as wolves. Spare me the hoo-ha story, ma." and the young doe ran to her room.

"Cream, be careful about that rock, don't place it in moonlight!"

"I take it that's from that fairytale about this rock...."

"Even so, you must-"

"Mom, lighten up already. For all we know, it could be a bunch of phooey, the only thing wrong with this rock is that it's beautiful. And nothing's wrong with awe-inspiring beauty."

"Well, I guess so Cream."

Amy ran after Cream. "Hey, wait a minute, I wanna talk to you." she said.

The girls got into the room. "Okay, go ahead, Amy." said Cream.

"Cream, that rock cost a lot of money for me to buy, and it's a symbol of how much you mean to me."

"Now Amy.... I know you'll always be my big sister, and I'm going to take care of this rock. Thank you so much, I love this thing."

"You're welcome, Cream."

"And besides, if you paid a lot for it...."

"Yeah..."

"I can get three times as much if I sell it on eBay."

"Oh no you don't, give it back."

"Give it back? No way."

"I want it back."

"But you gave it to me as a gift..."

"No one sells my gifts on eBay, I'll give to someone who treasures it."

"I treasure it, but I wanna see what the highest bidder would want for it."

"The hell you are..."

The two girls began to fight over the rainbow colored gem, rolling around the floor and whatnot. But no matter how much Amy tugged at her "sister" to get the gift back, Cream wasn't letting go. Eventually, the two pulled and Cream kept the gem in one peace, but where she landed had the hedgehog gasping. "Cream, you're holding the gem in the moonlight." said Amy.

"Yeah, I am...." said Cream, "and nothing's happened."

Amy gave a sigh. "Well I guess your mom was wrong about keeping it in the moonlight."

"I told you....."

"Okay, promise me you won't sell my gift."

"I wasn't gonna sell it you dolt, I was just teasing you."

"Well it wasn't funny."

"When did I ever get a gift that I sold?"

"Never."

"Well then, you know me."

"Whatever. You're real strong.... I'm impressed."

"Yeah, you get that way after hurling you and Big around."

"True. Well, I'm gonna go now, enjoy your gift and good eve."

"Later, Amy."

Later that night, Cream held her gift again. Supstitious mother, nothing happened to me. she thought. No matter, it's still a pretty stone though. Cream looked at the moon then placed Aphrodite's Gem in front of it. "It looks so pretty when it catches moon beams... no matter, I like it anyway." Suddenly, the jewel began to glow the colors of the rainbow in her hand, then a big bright flash of white light came......