Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ you get a line.... I'll get a pole ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Créme left the diner after Tails paid a good ten feet ahead of the two tailed fox and every time he tried to catch up to her, the sexy young doe quickened her setp. "Hey come on, slow your roll some." Tails said.
"I told you that I'm not feeling well." Créme told the fox.
Tails flew and took Créme's hand. "You still didn't answer my questions."
"Let me go, I'm outta here."
"Look, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you're mad, but this is something you should've seen coming."
"So it's my fault basically?"
"You really think it's your fault huh? This is exactly what I'm talking about."
"Do you want to be slapped?"
"I knew it, it's the only plausible reason."
"And what the hell might that be?"
"That you're turning into another Amy."
 
Créme was silent for once, Tails' words were starting to hit her. The fox went on, "I'm not Sonic and you're not Amy. I don't run all over the place and act like you don't actually exist, and you aren't a horny pink hedgehog who's blindly in love with someone who won't even give her the time of day..."
"Hey, I heard that!" Here comes Amy strolling down the street. "I am not a horny pink hedgehog whose blindly in love."
"So you normally have that 'Sonic makes me sooo wet.' personality and a hyperactive libido?" asked Créme.
"You shut up. You, take it back... take back every last word you said about me."
"You're also bossy." Tails added.
"You forgot something."
"Which is..."
WHAP!!
"I have no problem giving people the business end of the hammer."
"Ouch. I'm gonna go home and get a compress, see you later Cream." and Tails ran off.
 
The two girls walked down the street. "I see you didn't tell him yet, Créme." said Amy.
"Of course not you ditz," Créme said, "and he's not going to find out. So shut your hole about this matter."
"Hey, I'm your friend not your mother."
"Oh shit, I gotta get home." and off Créme ran.
*
Up the fire escape and in through the window, Créme was back in her room just as she had left it. Ah, the perfect crime.... she thought. Now to enter the rest of the house and-
When she opened her door to the hallway, there was her mother standing right there with various cleaning things: rubber gloves, toilet brush, bucket of soapy water, stuff like that. "I see your room is spotless...." Vanilla said.
"Yup, and all aired out too." said Créme.
"Good, very good. Now you can start on your other chores that you have to do. And don't ask, you other septuplets have finished their chores, so you have to finish the rest of yours."
"AW, that's not fair...."
"Unless you want your party cancelled you will do as your told!"
"Yes, mother."
*
 
It was 6 p.m. and Tails had just walked out the doors from the radio station. Apparently, he had just won a pair of tickets for him and a guest to check out the new pad in the city, The Lax. "Man, who am I kidding? I don't need to go to a public bath. I like the privacy of my own home better." said Tails. "I sure hope Cream isn't still mad at me from earlier today. But... it would be nice to relax and get the kinks out from being in the workshop for so long." Then ingenius struck the fox. "Since I not only angred Cream, but Amy as well. I'll give them these tickets that I won. And besides, this place sounds like something girls are into anyway... and not only that, I can make nice patchwork from earlier today. It's settled, I'll give these to the girls and wish them a good time."
 
Tails decided to head for Amy's place, but ran into Cream, knocking her down on her butt. "Ow, watch where you're going will you?"
"Sorry about that, Cream. Here, lemme help you up."
"Oh...." The young doe finally saw who ran into her unintentionally. "Tails, fancy seeing you here at this time of eve. I thought you'd be workin' on gadgets and tinkering with machinery."
"Well, I'm glad I found you." Then Tails noticed a fish on the ground. "Hey, is that your fish on the ground?"
Our doe turned around. "Oh no, I just bought that Snapper. I was gonna make that for dinner and now it's ruined. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
 
Tails had to cover his ears from the doe's crying. Man, she's got a strong set of lungs... he thought. And waterworks to match it. "Hey, hey, come on Cream. Please don't be so upset, it's okay."
"But I wanted to cook that for dinner.... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Wow, she's really sensitive. Tails decided to hold her close and it stopped our young doe from crying. {I think by now everyone knows which Cream this is, so I'll quit the guessing game.}
"It's not fair, it was the last snapper in the market...."
"Okay, okay. Look, since this is my fault, I'm going to make up for my mistakes. Let's go rent a boat and do some fishing."
"You'll really do that.... for me? *hic*"
"Of course, I mean-"
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."
"Okay, you're welcome, just don't cry anymore."
 
So after the exchange of gratitude, Tails and Cream-koh went out in a boat to fish. "Um, Tails... I'm not so good at fishing." Cream-koh admitted.
"Doesn't matter, I'm not a 'Legendary Fisherman' myself. However, despite the lack of fishing skills I have, it's not stopping me." Tails said.
"But what if we don't catch a fish?"
"Don't worry, We'll catch a fish... Even if it takes all night."
All night... all night with Tails? All alone in a boat out in the middle of nowhere but water and water..... oh my.
The boat finally comes to a stop. "Okay Cream, let's cast a line and start fishing."
"Right."
 
The two turned around, picked up their poles and casted off. Cream-koh still had problems baiting her hook while Tails alrady had his line in the water. "A lot of fishers come out here, it's popular here to cast a line." Tails said.
"Stupid worm, hold still..." Cream-koh still having trouble with her bait.
Tails turned to see Cream-koh's struggle. "Well, let's switch places, my pole is already in the water, so leave your rod there and just walk up to the nose of the boat."
"Okay, here I come."
Cream-koh stood up and walked towards Tails, which made the boat wobble. On her approach, she tripped and fell face first into the fox's crotch, putting a deep red blush across his muzzle. That's not a good place to fall. Tails thought.
"Oh, sorry about that." Cream-koh looked at Tails. "Hey, you don't look fine, are you hurt?"
"Everything is..."
"Oh my god, you're swollen right there."
"Swollen right--Gah!"
"Calm down, just stay calm. You'll be okay, I know just what to do."
"No, wait, that's not--Nec-ess-sa-ry....."
 
Cream-koh had decided to deal with Tails' "swelling" the only way she knew how. Though he felt embarrassed, Tails just sat there in awe, he couldn't believe what is happening to him. "Lay back, it'll calm the swelling down." Cream-koh instructed.
"But Cream, this insn't--Ohhhhh my worrrd...." Tails just fell to the bottom of the boat as Cream-koh dealt with him. Awww man, what are the odds of this ever happenning? he thought.
"Do you feel better, Tails?"
"Yes, I feel much better."
"Well, it hasn't gone down yet, so just relax and let me handle it. You'll feel like a new fox in a few minutes."
"Whatever you say, Cream."
Cream-koh continued to "nurse" Tails back to health. Finally, the fox's swellingwent away. Eeeewww, this is yucky. Well, at least it's all out of him. Cream-koh thought.
Tails sat up, "Well Cream, the swelling's gone, so you can get up now." he said.
Cream-koh obliged and spit over the side. "I hope that's all of it."
"That's all of it."
 
Suddenly, the line started going and Cream-koh took the line. "Something's biting." she said and began to fight the fish. The young doe fought hard, but the fish was too strong for her and she started to fly from the boat. Luckily for her, Tails grabbed her ankles and started pulling her back into the boat. "I gotcha, I gotcha, I..." then the fox just noticed it, "I'm looking at her panties..."
"This is tough fish."
"Yeah, pull with it."
"I'm so glad I watched and took notes when Big was in situations like this."
 
After five minutes of fighting, Cream-koh made a hard tug and the fish came out of the water. This of course knocked her backward into the boat as she was sitting on Tails' face, who was layed out in the bottom of the boat again and the catch landed on top of him. "Wow, no wonder it gave up a fight, I caught a Lemon Shark." said Cream-koh. The doe then noticed where she was and got up quickly. "I am so sorry."
"Pink... panties...." Tails said.
"Tails, are you okay? Say something..."
"Y-yeah, I'm good." Tails notices the catch on him. "Whoa, a Lemon Shark, that's good eating."
Cream-koh moved the shark from Tails only to find.... "You're swollen again. I guess the shark hit you pretty good."
"No, I'm fine. That's--Ohhh... okay, okay, I'm laying down."
"Don't worry, I got you."
*
 
"Well, you're not swollen anymore and I caught a shark." said Cream-koh. "Are you sure I can eat this?"
"A lot of island people eat sharks." Tails answered. "The main fin is cut off and kept though, they don't eat that one."
"I see."
"...Listen Cream, I'm really sorry about today."
"No, it wasn't your-"
"If there's any way I can make it up to you, just let me know."
"Well.... I'm having a birthday party at the end of the week..." Cream-koh trailed off blushing.
"Say no more, I'm already there. Well, see you later."
"Wait, that's not what I was gonna say!"
"Oh, well what were you gonna say?"
"Well, if you could... y'know, spend the night on Saturday... and..."
"A sleepover, sure I'm game, see you Saturday then."
"Okay, see you."
 
The two parted their seperate ways, but then it just hit Cream-koh. Crap, I forgot that the other six of me will be around. Oh well, I'll deal with that problem when it comes.
Man, what a day... Tails thought. I didn't get just one, but two job interviews... WOW, she must really like me. I gotta take her fishing and get harrd-ons more often with her...