Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Painfully Sweet ❯ SonicxAmy ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A nice, peaceful day. Pure, sweet. The sun was shining, the bird's were singing. Nothing could possibly go wrong for him as Sonic the Hedgehog sped down the streets of Station Square, his quills whipped back as the wind struck him face on. But Sonic loved it.

The Hedgehog skidded to a halt, gazing around for a place to rest, and he smirked as he saw a chilidog stand nearby. A large grin set on his face, the blue hedgehog dashed over, rummaging through his quills for any spare change he might have.

“Damn, no change!” Sonic muttered in exaggeration, disappointed that he wouldn't have the opportunity to buy his favourite snack. He smacked his hand on his knee and groaned, almost ready to run off again when something caught his attention.

A pink hedgehog, heading his way, her quills settled around her face, her eyes a bright green. Sonic groaned again. He should've known it was too good to be true. The girl's eyes latched onto his and her eyes brightened, a huge smile settled on her face as she jogged over to meet Sonic.

This confused the blue hedgehog to no ends. She hadn't immediately jumped on him and begged for him to take her like she had been doing ever since she turned sixteen a year ago. She merely smiled at Sonic, innocently, yet with a hidden intention.

“W-What's up Ames?” Sonic stammered, eying Amy up and down. He had to admit, she looked gorgeous today in a red mini skirt and small t-shirt, which looked like it had shrunk in the wash.

“Hi Sonic,” the girl smiled, holding back the urge to just jump onto Sonic and beg like she had done previously. She knew Sonic must be tired of that foreplay by now, “I'm just going home,”

“O-Oh…” the hedgehog stammered, “I see… err… Ames… you… wouldn't happen to have any spare change would you?”

The pink hedgehog's face settled into a questioning frown, scanning Sonic, shivering as she glanced at his beautiful body, “Why?”

“I… haven't had any lunch…” Sonic blushed in response, hanging his head almost shamelessly. Amy couldn't help but pity her crush, and a smile crossed her face, “Well, you could always have lunch at mine,” she offered.

“N-No Ames… I don't wanna trespass…” Sonic stammered, trying to get himself out of this now sticky situation. His mind screamed at him, realizing that Amy could try anything at her apartment, especially if she locked him in.

“Nonsense!” Amy chirped, grabbing Sonic by the wrist, “I won't take no for an answer!”

Sonic groaned again as Amy dragged him home. No matter how hard Sonic fought to escape her grip, the pink hedgehog managed to keep hold of him.

Soon enough, Sonic gulped as his eyes passed over the apartment building Amy lived in. Plus, her grip on his wrist was beginning to hurt a lot now, and he just wanted to be free again.

Amy dragged him inside, up the stairs and into her flat, which upon first sight would have made Sonic throw up. So much pink it burned…

Amy led Sonic into the living room and told him to wait while she fixed him something to eat. Sonic glanced around the room in desperation for some sort of escape route, but found nothing. The hedgehog gulped at the thought of what Amy could do to him.

“Here you are,” a voice came from outside the room. Sonic paused from his escape-route searching to see Amy standing at the door, one hand on her hip and the other holding a plate with two chilidogs on it.

Sonic's eyes widened at the sight of the chilidogs, and he rushed over, snatched the plate from Amy's hands, and began to scoff whatever he could. He threw one chilidog into his mouth with no effort, munching and chewing on it, forgetting all about escaping Amy's `house of doom'.

“Sonic, what were you doing when I came in?” Amy asked curiously.

Sonic paused, just about to start munching on the second chilidog, when he found himself staring at the floor, guilt filling him. Amy had been kind enough to make him some lunch, and all he could think about was escaping.

“I was… it was nothing Ames…” Sonic managed to say.

“Are you sure? It looked like you were searching for an escape route or something!” Amy laughed, searching his face for any signs of truth. Sonic gulped, looking at the floor and nodded.

“Sorry Ames…” Sonic said slowly, “I thought that… you might… you know…”

“I might what?” Amy questioned.

“Try and… have sex with me again…” Sonic finished, red in the face.

Amy nodded slowly, unable to think of anything to say. She could see where this concern of his was coming from, considering that ever since she had turned sixteen, she had been chasing him, begging him to take her virginity. But there was that night that really haunted the both of them.

A few months ago, both went out clubbing with their friends. Amy ended up making Sonic stark drunk. Honestly, he was swaying around like a Class A Idiot. Amy thought about using this to her advantage and led him to a bedroom. Only when she was there, she couldn't go through with it. She hadn't the heart to do it to him, not when he didn't really approve, and when he wasn't in his right state of mind. Plus, she herself wasn't ready.

“I'm sorry about that night Sonic… and nothing did happen… to be honest, I thought I was ready, but I was wrong… and I couldn't do that, not to you… I love you too much,”

Sonic was stunned by her speech, so much that he dropped his chilidog onto his lap, getting chilli-sauce onto his fur. Sonic groaned as he caught sight of the sauce on his legs.

Sonic didn't even notice Amy had left the room, not for a second. Only when he felt a hand rubbing his legs gently with a cloth did he notice she must have left the room to get it. Sonic's face flushed a bright red, “Amy… its okay… honestly… it's fine…”

“No Sonic, better to clear you up now instead of having you stink the rest of the day,” Amy stated firmly, continuing to rub the fur on his legs.

Sonic couldn't pretend that he didn't feel aroused; he'd be lying if he said he didn't. He blushed, feeling Amy try and remove that sauce, “Amy its okay…”

Amy ignored him, and continued to try and get that stain out of his fur. Sonic's head was beginning to think weird and wonderful things.

Go on, Sonic, old boy…

Kiss her…

Sonic shook his head stubbornly. What the hell was he thinking?

Kiss her...

No.

Kiss her...

No. He couldn't…

Kiss her...

He couldn't… he just couldn't…

KISS HER!

Sonic couldn't take much more as he automatically grabbed Amy's head and pressed his lips to hers. He immediately pulled away, his eyes widened, apologizing frantically. Amy's cheeks were flushed, as she gazed into Sonic's face.

“No… it's… okay…” Amy said, completely breathless. She couldn't deny that after that one electric kiss, she wanted more. She could tell Sonic felt the same somehow, even if he was too hard-headed to admit it.

Amy tilted her head upwards, “Its okay Sonic… we can do this…”

Amy's hands found Sonic's, taking the blue hedgehog completely by surprise as Amy's lips found his. An electric shock ran down his back, as Amy's arms wound themselves around his waist, beginning to run up and down his back.

Sonic gave in to Amy's and his own desires, kissing her back with equal passion, wrapping his own arms around her, and running his hands up and down her back.

Amy sighed into the kiss, and mashed her mouth harder against Sonic's, who replied with equal intensity. Amy's hands travelled down Sonic's back and found his tail. The pink hedgehog stroked it slowly, causing Sonic to moan into their heated kiss.

They broke off from their kiss and gaze into each others eyes. It wasn't long though until they were right back at it, kissing each other with passion. Amy's hands sought Sonic's, and she managed to pull his gloves off.

Sonic dug his toes into the bed, almost as if he were trying to remove his shoes without breaking off from his heated kiss with Amy. His bare hands travelled over Amy's body, wrapping around her back and squeezing her flesh between his fingertips.

The two broke off again and gaze into each other's eyes, almost asking if they wanted to go any further. Sonic actually felt a lot more content with going further with Amy, but he was questioning whether or not she wanted to. Little did he know, Amy was worrying about the same thing.

But their worries were shunned as their lips met again, this time more passionate, more pleasurable. It was enough to tell each other they wanted it this time.

Sonic slowly broke off from his kiss with Amy, looked at her in the eye and made sure that it was what she wanted. Amy nodded, giving him a reassuring peck on the lips, and it was all Sonic needed. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her through to her bedroom.

He laid Amy down on the bed, and found himself gazing into those warm, green eyes. Man, he never would've admitted it before, but he loved those eyes. They were so beautiful and pure…

Amy kicked off her boots, allowing them to hit the wall with a loud bang, and began to remove her dress slowly, after catching eyes with Sonic to make sure it was alright with him.

Soon, Amy's naked body gleamed in the sunlight, and Sonic's nose began to bleed. He gulped, and placed his hand to it, putting pressure on it. Amy quickly rushed to get the blue hedgehog a tissue, and allowed him to wipe away the blood.

Sonic blushed as Amy wrapped her arms around him again, raining kisses on his neck. Sonic blushed but was enjoying the feeling of having Amy there.

Amy then slowly crawled across and settled herself onto the pillow, her head resting against the fluffy pillow perfectly. She looked up at Sonic, to see the blue hedgehog was hardening, and completely red in the cheeks.

Amy blushed, and gazed up into his eyes, “Do you want to stop?”

Sonic thought. Did he want to stop? Did he really? Sure, he was going farther with Amy than he ever intended to go, but something inside of him was telling him it was right. He nodded, gulping.

Amy settled back and allowed Sonic to do what he would to her, trusting he wouldn't hurt her, at least not on purpose.

The blue hedgehog gulped as he positioned himself in front of her. That sweet innocent body lay before him, at his mercy. Could she really want him to be her first? Him, of all people?

Amy nodded, almost reading his mind, “I want you Sonic…”

Sonic still struggled to make up his mind but just two simple words from Amy filled him with confidence, “I'm ready…”

Sonic sucked in breath, pressing his member against Amy's small entrance. With one last chance glance at Amy, he pushed himself into Amy slowly. Amy's fingers gripped the bed sheets tightly, her teeth gritted and small gasps and groans escaping her throat.

Sonic reached her barrier, in which he looked at Amy for guidance. Amy nodded reassuringly and Sonic took a deep breath, before pushing the rest of the way in. Amy howled in pain, grabbing Sonic tightly and sobbing into his fur.

Sonic felt bad for hurting her. So much that he was going to pull out and forget the whole thing ever happened. But all of a sudden, Amy grabbed his arms tightly, and made sure he wouldn't pull out.

“I can… take the pain Sonic… please…” Amy begged. She wanted Sonic to fill her, and take what she wanted him to take since she had turned sixteen a year ago.

Sonic waited until Amy could adjust to his length, sighing a little. Amy held Sonic's body close to hers, sighing a little.

All of a sudden, Sonic felt Amy's hips bump into his own. The hedgehog gasped at this and saw Amy smiling at him shyly, her fur matted with sweat already. The pain was clearly gone.

Sonic decided to take Amy the whole way, as he began to thrust clumsily into her, feeling out of time with Amy's own thrusts. Amy began to moan softly as Sonic continued his movements with Amy. The pink hedgehog ran her sweaty bare hands through Sonic's long quills, kissing his neck, muffling her moans.

Sonic's moans began to mingle with Amy's, though not so loud. Amy got louder, and groaned as Sonic thrust into her again.

The pink hedgehog longed for Sonic to speed up, and began voicing her need to him. The blue hedgehog didn't seem to pay any attention though, and kept it slow. Amy squeezed his flesh between her fingers, causing Sonic to yelp at her touch. At which point, Sonic began to drive into her a little faster.

All of a sudden, the whole world around the two turned white as Sonic found himself driving into Amy, faster and faster each time. All they felt was pure pleasure, almost as if the pain had been erased from existence. Amy's moans got louder, and Sonic sighed and groaned in comparison.

Everything heated up, and Amy began to cry out her need to Sonic. Sonic heard another voice, crying out a need for Amy. It took a while for Sonic to find that it was his own voice.

As Sonic thrust into Amy harder and faster, he ached for release. But he wanted to draw it out a little longer for the both of them. He held Amy's body against his body tightly, feeling Amy's nails digging into his back.

Amy cried out loudly as she reached her peek, spilling herself over Sonic's member, which was still working. Amy's orgasm pushed Sonic to the edge, and the blue hedgehog couldn't take anymore. He gripped the sheets, roaring out his need, as he released inside Amy. He filled her to the brim, before pulling out and collapsing next to her.

Amy smiled at Sonic weakly, “Well…?”

Sonic stared at her in confusion, “Well what?”

“Was it anything like you… expected?” she asked timidly.

“It was way beyond Ames…” Sonic responded, unable to think of anything else to say. Amy smiled, a short sigh escaping her throat, as she rested her head on Sonic's chest.

Sonic jumped, but it didn't take long from him to relax as he cuddled her against him. Amy looked up at him, that smile never leaving her face, as Sonic wrapped his arms around her, and kissing her gently, feeling her body trembling.

Amy's head lay back on Sonic's chest, as her eyes slowly closed, drifting into dream land. Sonic smiled to himself. It wasn't so bad after all. He rested his chin gently on Amy's sweaty forehead, and yawned.

He made a mental note to ask Amy for lunch more often.
 
A/N
 
I absolutely hate that stupid rule where you cannot accept requests. It's retarded in my opinion. Now I've lost 28 reviews for this story but I'm going to continue with it.

I do not take requests anymore.