Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ Got Sum Teeth ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(AN: this is a fight scent between me and my click against Hilary Duff and co Shadow and co get involved as well hey it makes it funny and give a taste of action too)
 
(A/N II; the parents or Britney spears I don't own only my dad the click, and Goldberg a lawyer that lived in my head who smokes crack for breakfast.)
 
As a huge explosion comes out the song so yesterday (I will not post the lyrics to that crap!!) Begins to play as people start booing and our heroes are covering their ears shrieking!!! "Oh God my ears are burning!!"
 
yelled Amy just then after more gun shots the song beings (shut the fuck up bitch yells the Crazy One (that's me!!!)
 
as a large person wearing a long trench coat with his hair tied back accompanied by a guy dressed in green(ImIRISH) and a tall Hispanic guy (Shadow) along with a rugged outdoorsy guy with an Australian accent(McDog) and an Arab wearing a star bucks apron(Ozza)"Declare jihad on your thirst" said the Arab and did some thing with his tongue "lalallalalalal!!!"
 
"But first lets rids our self's of those bitches Hilary Duff and Britney Spears Al Qaida is now after Disney,Hilary Duff,and Britney Spears!!!!!lallalallallaal!!!"
 
“C-Unit!!!”Screams ImIrish “lets show here what real fools from the hood do”as the girls pull down a life size Hilary Duff poster douses it with Shadow Vodka and burn it C.T. yells "see you in hell!!!!" (music begins to play a song we wrote )
 
Crazy One"Yeah cuz you mom is bitch cuz if she could she would sell you on the street give her soul too fuck Suge."
 
Shadow(c-unit not Creams lover)"I'm a lyrical assassin I blast those fools when they nappin I'll bust my nut on Britney Spears gut!!!"
 
(ImIrish)"Bring some Demerol for the pain since ya momma was pregnant she was snorting cocaine my click will add a bullet to ya brain!!!"
 
(McDog)"ya bloddy prick you can suck my dick, just like the bad gay form lethal weapon 2 we got diplomatic immunity so you bitches can't sue"
 
(Ozza)"just cuz im a-rab don't mean I'm not rad I'll take you down your songwriters a clown run away like bitch from A-town John Shanks belong in gay town!!!lallallalallaaa!!!!!"
 
As every one is dancing and lights are flashing Shadow gets dizzy and decided to return to the bar. Cram follows as Shadow sits down," Are you ok?" Cream asks,"I'm fine I-I just feel weird and dizzy" Shadow is now turning blue as a huge burst of energy is flowing through his body as he leaves out side "behold the ultimate power Chaos Control!!!" and Shadow was gone and back in 15 seconds..
 
"Man I feel good Cream lets dance as they re-enter they see Amy dancing on a poll (Flashback) Amy is now drunk and Tails is tired as a poll is sent down (thank McDog) and Amy is doing a stripper dance on it Tails is just flying around her gusting up wind. It makes it look better in a down draft. (present) As Shadow and Cream look on a guy in a suite storms on the stage and hands C.T. some papers just as the music stops "you are being sued for breach of character by one Mrs. Susan Duff, Ms.Hilary Duff, and Mrs. Britney Spears Federline.."
 
"Fuck your clients Goldberg!!!" snapped C.T. "Is the bitch so dumb that she doesn't know I have diplomatic immunity!!! Yo dad take care of this asshole!!!!" As he said that a large bald(shaved head) man in a suit comes out and confronts Goldberg "my client will sue you for fucking up his show tell that skank I'll get my son and his click to stop if she gives me some moldy ass pussy!"
 
he them pushes Goldberg to the floor as he's is carried out by a mosh pit.(yes my dad is in it since he got me a computer might as well add him and yes he's a lawyer.) As the click continue to for perform the D.J hooks up his cell to the mic and says Rouge is here and she want to make a statement "hey everybody sorry I missed out but I want to give a shout out to my sisters Amy and Cream Cosmo and our new sister Molly!!!"
 
Shadow's eyes light up as he hears that but Cream and Amy are a little shocked but are fine. "Well I got to go much love C-unit!!!"(I loved writing this part) Just then a huge entourage storms the club Hilary Duff Britney Spears and their moms and bodyguards rush the stage while the 2 couples go right to the bar Shadow is about to pull out his gun looking at Tails "this looks like fun" smiled Shadow as Hilary duff is on the stage cussing out C.T. "how dare you degrade us like that you dip shit!!!!!"
 
She screamed, "yeah like what is your problem" snapped Britney Spears.. C.T. just walked to a table grabbed a pimp cup poured a can of colt 45 in it and said "your studio hour is a waist it looks like they threw malt liquor in you face bitch!!" as the threw the stuff in her face she screamed, as it turned into melee the click was fighting with the body guards as C.T. was put thru a table by a bodyguard and got his teeth knocked out shadow(C-unit) grabbled a bottle and smashed it across a guys head as the melee continued Neleah and Alyssa stormed Hilary and Britney in a violent catfight "You little bitch screamed Neleah as Hilary's mom grabber her off and gave here punch to her face.
 
Mean while Tails about to leave when a guard pounced on him knocking him to the ground `"oooffff" yelped the fox as the bodyguard had him pinned as Amy used her piko piko hammer and knocked him out cold as another guard jumped on her Cream flew and dropped kicked him in the head as now people were leaving (more like running like hell getting the fuck out of there).
 
As Tails got up and helped up Amy, Shadow saw why they were attacked and pointed to Britney spears crying pointing to Shadow saying "he's Rouges room mate its their fault!!'
 
Shadow teleported to Britney and slapped her in the face like a pimp! As 3 guards jumped him Shadow teleported away before using Chaos Blast and knocking them across the room. C.T. got up grabbed his pimp cup and slammed it into a guards head Tails grabbed a guard holding him upside down flying in the air as he was yelling
 
"what did we do you bastard, time to kick some ass" as he gave him a spinning pile driver to the ground as a guard smashed a chair into Tails mouth and knocked out 3 of his teethand damaged the rest as he yelped Shadow pulled out a gun and fired in the air as club goers and the workers all fled in terror while the club was being made into a war zone!
 
The remaining Click (ImIrish,Mcdog,Ozza) all ran down grabbing what guards were free as they saw one lying down they jumped him beating out all of his teeth then they went to #2 when McDog saw Britney's mom he made a pass at her but was met with a boot to the jaw by a large thug he was out cold as shadow(C-Unit) was being ambushed C.T. came to his aid a long with Shadow The Hedgehog and Amy as Tails and Cream had their hands tied with 5 guards with Billy Clubs Tails was able to knock out there Billy Clubs as Cream flew around smashing liquor bottles on their heads.
 
Just them Cosmo, now in a green ghost form, appeared out of nowhere to Tails "what the hell do you think your doing!!!"
 
 
snapped Cosmo's ghost. Tails was in shock as a guard came out of nowhere and had him in a choke hold. Cosmo said "we can talk later and left" as Tails used his power to knock off the guard he collapsed breathing heavy Shadow now an
 
gry got up and raised his gun fired into the air again this time setting off the fire sprinklers while C.T. was ambushed by 5 450lb body guards as he was getting pounced on Tails and Amy came to his aid then Shadow and Cream came to their aid.
 
As C.T. got up he started throwing punches on the guards with brass Knuckles, that only seemed to piss them off till Shadow now glowing red used another Chaos Blast fighting them off till a guard punched him so hard in the jaw he flew back at least 5 feet he got up now angry and yells "Chaos Blast!" again knocking guards every where as he grabbed every one and teleported using Chaos Control to the V.I.P.
 
(A/N:Well that went well the reason I call it got sum teeth is because Tails looses some teeth also does my alter ego and he isn't too happy well r&r and enjoy the best is yet to cum heheheh I said cum!! Enjoy..)