Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ Crime & Punishment ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(A/N: ANOTER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR WELL IN THIS CASE ANOTHER Ch ENJOY!!)
 
 
 
Commander is now in the once beautiful jungle see his 2ndin command hanging from a tree drunk and possible overdosed as he sees all the mayhem out if his green and hazel eyes he bring Lunar down and kicks him hard in the ribs waking him up as he begins to vomit and pass out again.
 
Commander kicks him again this time he stumbles to get up "Lunar!!!" he yells "what the fuck happened here!!!" " I was on patrol but I must have been drugged Sir!!" "Damnit, where Rouge and Molly?"
 
"I don't know." As the 2 walk well Lunar is being helped in the same way he carried the president in Shadow the Hedgehog.(sorry if I spoiled it)
 
As they pass a drunk Cream and Shadow Commander says "oh my God!! He Removes his shirt and covers them up. As they enter Tails house it's trashed as Lunar plops down on the couch they see Rouge and Sonic in a awkward position Commander remembers "if that's Rouge who's that outside?" "Her cousin" Lunar says groggy as Commander goes out side he is shocked as to see Molly laying out side in the mud he lifts her up checks her pulse she's alive but very drunk and well you know the rest.
 
As he lays her down he beings going back the Echidna and other bat as well last he brings Shadow and Cream but he is wondering where Tails and Amy are. He later finds them in the temple and lays them down as well.
 
Before calling the president and reporting what he saw.
 
"Mr. president I found them all they are alive but very drunk and I smell opium they seem to be fine so I will just leave,3 of my agents are here as well Rouge, Molly, and Lunar." "I understand Mr. president but I think they were drugged and its those damn diplomats they same ones that trashed the club lets just wait if they wake up to decide the punishment."
 
 
"Yes Mr. President!! Commander out." As he leaves he says "damn that Crazy Thomas" and leaves.
 
 
Meanwhile Metal Vector is telling the new team how he became a machine "after that bitch tossed me off the hill I was in a coma when I awakened I was in such bad shape the doctors I would have to be a machine or else have someone look after me I deiced to be a machine!!" Randy says "now's our chance look at the paper." The jungle is trashed heroes out for the count reads the head lines. "No" said Fang "we must strike when ready or else they know it was us." Every one else agrees as Randy leaves.
Later in the evening around 6-6:30 every one is wakening up groggy and sick Cream is just lying there covered by Commanders shirt as Shadow runs in to bath room vomiting Amy and Tails are both feeing like shit as well as Rouge and Sonic, Molly barely gets up as she throws up all over the place Bleu is the only one ok since she took a special pill that projects you from a massive hangover and drug use Knuckles is twitching and shivering since he's going through withdraw.
 
(Poor echidna) Cream ventures out and find her and Shadow's clothes only wearing Commander's shirt, which covers her nicely. Her head still throbbing still manages to get dressed and passes out next to Shadow while his head in the toilet like a dog.
 
Sonic able to get up goes to the window near the ocean and throws up as everyone expect Cream, Shadow,Lunar, and Bleu Tails house is trashed the only thing left is the home theater system and the secret basement also the plants (his children) are fine still untouched in their pods Tails stumbles to the fridge only to find it empty.
 
 
So he passed out as every one looked at the damage and decided to leave. But where to go, where to get fixed up they had no car no money only a fake credit card.
Sonic remembered the hotel near Emerald Coast but his head started to hurt because he was thinking.
 
Lunar scanner was still on but this time it was flashing “your an idiot fuck you, fuck you” Lunar smashed it now, his source of power was now gone and he could only see red in one eye he just sat there real sick Bleu called the hotel and booked 2 room one for the boys one for the girls.
 
As they head for the train stumbling, people gasp as they see the group hung over and with drawing when the leave the train station people are just staring at them in shock and disbelief.
As they enter Molly, Rouge, Bleu, Cream, and Amy go one way while Tails, Lunar, Shadow, Sonic carrying Knuckles another.
 
As they enter they shower all together fitting 5 people in a shower well the tub is big enough to hold 15 so no biggie. (and no gay kinky shit either) when they left they began to argue about the bed till Lunar passed out in it Knuckles finally over the withdraw just collapsed snoring loudly sonic went back to wash out his mouth alone so he doesn't feel like crap any more .
On the girls side they use the hot tub and fix themselves up afterward they all share the bed. As they rest both side nighttime falls at 3am everything is normal they feel fine and order room service just simple food dry toast and orange juice with a steak and some aspirin and cherry coke.
 
After ward they decide to stay a few days and let things settle down Rouge phones the president and tells him she was drugged like Lunar and Molly he agreed. The president was pissed but pardoned them on behalf that they were young and didn't know better.
2 days later a news journalist named Geraldo Rivera had his talk show discussing the impact of the party.
"Today on Geraldo I have speakers Commander of G.U.N. ,Dr.Ivo Robotnic formal rival of Sonic The Hedgehog, Tom Falcetta attorney of Crazy Click and father of Crazy Thomas. We also have Dr Andy O'Brien physiologist and celebrity idealist. and environmentalist Tim Greentree."
 
"Thank you all for joining us." "Lets start by asking Commander about you troops acting like Neanderthals?" "well they were drugged and didn't know how to act the president pardoned them so I must as well."
"Those bastards are killing mother nature" screamed Tim. "Fuck you tree hugging hippy" snapped the Commander.
 
"Now we don't need that type of language you 2" said. Geraldo "Now Commander in you option what do you think of this footage?" he shows a tape of the party hell raising and all. "Barbaric, if I had my way they would be cleanup that mess as of now!!!"
"Okay now lets here your side Tom"
 
"well the click does have diplomatic immunity for saving the president I remember his entourage was attacked and the people that tried to pull him out the burning wreckage were being shot at but my son and his click did it any way lucky they had on vests and are world heroes. "You call your son a hero?" Said Geraldo "look at this footage he's hosing people with liquor and codeine!!!"
 
 
"And look at this he's fighting a girl!!!!" "That bitch started it! It's not my fault he is the way he is I blame his mother!!" "I was only in his life a few years not a lifetime because his mother was total nut!! She wanted me dead." That still doesn't explain his actions and behavior and what about his lyrics?' He's an adult so I can't tell him your grounded for drugging a hedgehog in Jr high he was treated like an out cast in high school he almost failed trying to fit in,in college he's like everybody else!!!
 
"he rights songs for fun so what if he's encouraging people to use drugs they will mess around just ask he hillbilly over there!!!" "I am a healer I save Mother Nature call me what you want but I'm no drunken swine!!!"
 
 
"Okay Tim what do you have to say." They should be punished for what they did they should be forced to clean the jungle and do it bare handed re plant the trees and make it a better place bare handed!!" "I say that was ludicrous how dare they do that!!!" Tim begins to cry as Tom calls him a baby he runs off..
 
 
"Okay Dr.Robotnic what do you have to say to your once rival?" "Not much." Said the good Doctor." "I mean we had our bouts and he won but what he did was uncalled for and crazy but I cant blame him ever since the Menarex well it was peaceful but I guess he's bored and want to get back in the spot light.'' "You know Tails fights The Undertaker in a few days so why can't Sonic be in the same spot light?"
"Because, Tails is going to try and get killed and Sonic doesn't want that on his mind loosing a brother over a center." "Good point. Now I ask Dr Andy what your point of view?" "not much he was being crazy and foolish I'm surprised there not dead for using all the dope singing about using drugs is a cry for help C.T. lacks attention and wants any ways he can even though his dad is here he is catching up to his child hood at a dangerous rate." My child hood was not good said Dr.Robotnic."I lost my grand father and my cousin as well as my parents and aunt and uncle I was alone except for my robots." "My mom was total bitch" said Tom. "I had no family either" said Commander.
 
 
"Well that is all the time we have see you next time on Geraldo."
Sonic turns off the TV pissed but his head still hurts "isn't this punishment enough our body's are like shit now our names beings defended by Eggman!!!" "Crime and punishment" replied Lunar as he touches his head "Fuck I smashed my scanner shit now I'm fucked!!!" As he sits down his head still hurting Tails pulls it out. I can fix it and modify it so it doesn't taunt you whey your hung-over." "Good" replied Lunar but was cut off "my stuff was at the work shop and that's a mess!"
 
" Fuck!!!" Yelled Lunar.
 
 
I need to call Luna as he pulls out her number he calls her
"Hello?" "Hey it's me Lunar what going on?" "Not much I'm surprised you acted like that at that party? "How did I act?" "You really had too much to drink, for starters, you grabbed a pizza like wild dog, you opened a keg with you teeth and you acted like a complete jackass!"
 
"Sorry, but how did you know? "I'm blind not deaf plus a friend told me and I heard the news."
 
Lunar is now blushing "well I'm sorry."
 
"your forgiven you can take me out to dinner tomorrow pick me up at 8 and don't worry I know what time it is I stay up late I can't see so I get little sleep very common in blind folks." See ya bye they both hang up.. "Tails can you fix that by tomorrow." "I need my tools." "Look I'll buy you a new set for now." As Lunar leaves only wearing a bathrobe Tails stops him "I don't think you can leave in just that." Lunar just has a dumb look on his face.
 
 
(A/N:I don't own Geraldo I just needed a news reporter please don't sue and yes the click will return again only sober)