Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ Training Day/2nd Sight ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
The next evening Lunar returned the car removed the tux striped the sirens and plates and headed back to the hotel Tails returned to pay the bill while Knuckles and Sonic already left to finish fixing up the jungle up along side Shadow.
"I promised Luna I would restore her eye sight when I return we train, in fact head to the beach and train till I get back." Tails leaves, as Lunar heads to Luna's to take her to GUN medical center to restore her sight.
Lunar has a different car one he rented from G.U.N. as he picks her up they drive to the G.U.N.
As they enter a door that says "EYE CENTER" As a Dr approaches them "so you say the scanner helps you see?" "Yes" said Luna "but my Dr said I needed my eyes cloned." "I can restore you vision and redo your irises what color you want them" "sky blue they were the original color" "just remember I can change the color if you like" "no thank you"
"Let me take a look" as Luna removes the Smokey glasses all the Dr saw was white "well they did have sever damage but they don't need cloned" as he gets a mast and put her to sleep (again to operate not kill)
(this is getting graphic if you want to scroll down do it now)
He got on surgical wear and cut open what was left of her eyes as he removed the white parts there was some red optic nerves holding them on he removed them and inserted a micro chip in them before putting them back after he finished all was hanging out were some red things.
After he has the white he put them in a container as they regenerated back to normal they became sky blue after he go the newly re done eyes he grafted them back on to the red like nerves and inserted them back in her sockets.
After ward he bandaged them up as Lunar kissed her hand. "She will need these" when they heal he pulled out some glasses reddish like wood grain very mousey like after a while she woke up part groggy her eyes bandaged as she felt them "what happened" "well he restored your vision but it will take some time to heal" Luna smiled.
" Thanks doc" Lunar said as he left.
Later on he took her home laid her down kissed her good-bye and left.
----Mystic Ruins-----
After the trio finished fixing tails house up you see Knuckles gliding around with a hot pocket while sonic is chasing him "come back here with my hot pocket you bastard!!!" Sonic screams as the echidna is gliding faster and faster.
Shoadw just stand there smiling while puffing on a black and mild after 15 min Knuckles finished the hot pocket and passed out (Sonic put Methadone in it and out smarted him)
"See you greedy bastard now look at you" Sonic yelling at Knuckles "that's what happens when you don't share!!!!"
----The Beach-------
Tails is there lifting a weigh with his tails as a guy is watching on after wards he is lifting a 350lb dumbbell. When Lunar shows wearing some blue short shorts and long tube socks with red stripes with a white wife beater (Rocky III) "come Tails now we train" "oh helllllll naw you look like Steve Urkel on steroids" "just shut up and gets dressed" Lunar tosses him the same outfit as tails heads in a dressing room and exits only to be met by none other that (yes you guessed it Steve Urkel) "hey not bad, not bad at all, he, he, he oink, oink!!!" Tails now annoyed is looking real pissed off "uh oh" Tails flies up in the air and grabs the nerd and flies off into the sunset (you know what I mean) "Help!! Help!!!" Steve screamed "Put me down, put me down!!!" "ok you said you down ok" smirked Tails as he let him go over the ocean don't put me down don't put me down as he's falling flapping his arms like a bird "SPLASH" he falls in the water (don't worry he gets saved by…. lets say Moe)
Lunar just nodding his head as Tails lands "you could have tied these weight on your tails then toss the nerd in the water, here Miles catch me with those weights!!!" Tails puts on the weights as he almost falls over Lunar smacks him up side the head and runs off Tails now really pissed off gives chase.
After 3 hours he gets tired Lunar sees he out did him self "ok we break" after 15 seconds they run some more.
After they finish Lunar takes him into a chamber (DBZ) "we can train here it's one day but in here it's a year" you may rest now."
Tails collapses with a smile on his face. Lunar just nods his head after a while they being to "really" train in various styles of martial arts and wrestling as well as more body building…
-----Mystic Ruins------
After Knuckles get up he smokes some opium nothing happens as he looks at Sonic looking very cocky and smiling "you bastard!!!" Sonic just ran off, Knuckles in hot pursuit.
Shadow comes out smoking a Philly Blunt smiling.
----Luna's place-----
The young artic wolf/fox wakes up dazed as she feels her face her eyes are bandaged "just wait to see" she said to her self as she gets ready to go out (don't ask where)
As she opens her window she hears Knuckles yelling while chasing Sonic "come back here you bastard you fucked up my high I'll fuck you up too!!!"
Luna just smiled as she put on her smoky glasses to cover up those bandaged eyes as she left out he door.
----The chamber----
Tails now power lifting with Lunar "so you think I will win" "I don't think I know you will" as Lunar gets on Tails back Tails starts doing claps (Trust me it ain't easy) after he finished his 400thhe passes out as Lunar gives him some power drink Tails drinks it but is not too happy.
"What the fuck is in this?" "trust me you don't want to know" "I do" "ok but don't say I didn't warn you "chocolate ,apples ,lettuce, goat milk, protein powder egg and raw meat"
"that wasn't that bad" said Tails to Lunar's shock "trust me when I first joined G.U.N. I knew people that would kill for that" "we had to drink goat milk and fish grease with ice cream" Tails fainted Lunar just smiled.
After he woke up he began to power lift after that he trained in kick boxing while wearing a 150 lbs of weight as for the wrestling mostly back yard style. Lunar was impressed how tough Tils was as he lifted a dumbbell with his tails.
------Shadow and Cream-----
Not much is happing since Shadow finished cleaning up the jungle Knuckles is looking to kill Sonic so he finds Cream in Westopolis after they meet they just hang out in the park (yes it was rebuilt so was Station Square)
"So how do you think Tails is doing?" "I hope good since he is training his ass off" as they are about to kiss they are interrupted by Sonic running for his life from Knuckles now hell bent on revenge, they get back to kissing as they hear Sonic yell back "you can't catch me slow poke!!!"
"Oh well at least those 2 are having fun" Shadow smirked.
------The Studio-----
Amy and Rouge are there while C.T. and click are all around a computer making a video of Hilary Duff being held out a window by Michael Jackson (hey I really hate her) Amy just giggles as Rouge looks on "gee if you didn't have diplomatic immunity how would you do that?" "I would hire some body to do it then fake their death" as he winked.
----The Chamber----
"Ok we can rest for the day is near" said Lunar. Tails is getting buffer by the min as he rests Lunar sits next to him.
 
Well this is it the next Ch will be up loaded soon keep reviewing.. Please