Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ Pay Backs A Bitch Sonic The Hedgehog ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

As Sonic gets up he sees the paper and sobs his eyes out "why did Tails end this?" "Now I will kill Randy!!" as he wipes away his tears C.T. walks in with a glass of vodka "here drink this" as he does "thank you", Randy is the one to blame! I don't believe it I know he is against me promoting OTC opiates but setting you up isn't his style" C.T. said concerned "I hate to say this but I believe you, if you go see him I know you will get jumped but at least you have some contact."
"You are crazy but at least you are on my side" as he limps away. To
 
----Amy's house.-----
 
 
 
At Amy's house he is greeted by a big boot form Rouge "I'm a slut you little bitch!!" as he is kicked again he says "I never said that I was forced to say that" Rogue bends down and says "sorry but play along it's the only way to solve this, I believe you!" as Amy walks in she grabs her hammer as Rouge cried "he tried to seduce me that bastard!!" Amy now pissed off "you want to hurt my sister you bastard well how bout I hurt you!" "Here you go" as Amy slams her hammer into Sonics skull he flies out the door now mad "You crazy bitch" he then removes his grill as blinds them both "I never did such a thing" as they run around blind he is punched in the kidneys by Tails who sneaks up behind him "that is a sample of next week bitch" as Sonic lies there in pain Shadow passes him smirking "you poor son of a bitch."
 
 
Sonic now left with tears in his eyes as he sees every one together minus Lunar and Luna,Knuckles and Chris plus Cream and Bleu. As he walks down people ignore him as he bumps into Chris now looking neater and sober
 
(flash back after Chris wakes up with his hand on Eggman's ass he is shocked sober after wards he heads into a 24hr rehab and comes out clean then next day he sings a deal with C-Unit records and is a rock star due to the work of Randy Bullock agent (end flash back)
 
He now is cleaner but still depressed so his music now eases the pain
"Well Sonic I cleaned up my act and got a record deal with C-Unit records" Sonic began to cry in his arms telling him what happened as Chris helped him he said Lunar all ready told me and they are getting information "Team Chaotix is behind this!"
 
 
"A metal crock jumped me said Sonic" " alongside a weasel and a rabbit." Just then Lunar and Luna are walking by they see Sonic and Chris "I have an idea tell me what happened as Sonic begins to cry he speaks as Luna hugs him. "Why do you believe me" cried Sonic.
"Because only a fool would say that about me or my friends!" Lunar used his scanner and reads the note again "see it was forced also I see tear drops you would never do, that we have to get to G.U.N. ASAP!" "why?" because were are going to make a video about what happed that is the only way since Tails locked his heart this is the only way to force it open it's a bad trap but we must stop it before it gets worse!!" Luna stated, "I hate liars but it's the only way to expose the truth it must be done!!" Lunar heads into the place where the camera was coming from and found the tape with ease he just took it and left as they head to G.U.N base. “Oh never mind I just stole the real proof.”
 
 
-------Enter the base-----
 
 
As they enter the base they review the tape and see Sonic with knuckles after ward Sonic cries as he is forced to relive that horrible day. "I bloody know what happened" a familiar voice appeared it was McDog "what happened every one said" "well ask ImIrish since C.T. that bloody little tart knocked me out cold the other day he knows but if ya want I will take the tape to that bloody little fox." "of course we need an amateur.
 
We need an amateur for fucking what" said Sonic just then Molly showed up with ImIrish "bloody good timing mate!" said Tim as he left to Amy's with the tape everyone got left to head back to the Mystic Ruins still a mess so they went to see the Crazy Click. McDog went alone to give Amy the tape. As he headed tothework shop or what was left of it "good God this jungle smells like a bloody pharmacy, as she opened the door "what do you want?”I have the proof what happened to Sonicthis I got to see smirkedTails still sore as Mcdog played it Amy and Tails watched it now feeling stupid.
McDog said "sorry mate I was foolish about the roo's mate Amy was surprised he was acting normal
 
"I only wish I could return the favor" Amy said you already did and shook his hand as he said I must go and he bolted as Tails was crying and feeling stupid how Lunar was right Amy felt even dumber and just hugged him saying Sonic will forgive us so will Lunar."
 
 
As Tails coughed up more blood Amy looked into his mouth and saw a tack on his left inside of his cheek as she yanked it out he yelped.
 
 
Sonic returned to the base as he bumped into Rouge she explained what happened saying "your teeth didn't blind me completely but don't ever do that again" and smacked him upside the head. "ouch" he said. "Where's Shadow I think Cream is in danger!" said Sonic "what do you meansaid Rouge
 
Vector is after her he wanted to make us turn against each other to get her it was a trap!!" Tails fought The Undertaker to save the center witch was bought by Randy as a way to get more money I was jumped to do more damage and Cream was the target!!!"
"How did you find out" "well I over heard them say something while I wrote the letter" he said.
 
 
"Oh shit last time I saw Shadow he was shooting craps with Commander and the President along side a few diplomats!!Was it the click?”yes I think so we need all the help we can get!"Lets go" as they both run off Sonic falls down in pain as Rouge lifts him up and flies to the President.
 
 
When there get there the see Shadow rolling dice holding Creams hand saying "I got my lucky rabbits foot!!" after ward every ones leaves Commander says, "damn you Shadow" the President and the diplomats all leave. "Ozza, David stick around we need every one at once" said Sonic "very well" said ozza. "We stay" "damn right we show those punks what the click is aboutsaid ImIrish
 
(back up is here oooo)
 
"Cream honey you were the target, Shadow be on guard" as Shadow pulls out a gun "glad Tails left me this heat." Cream now nervous as Rouge says "you guys know what to do I'll takes care of her". Shadow pulls out a flask and hands it to Sonic here drink this it will heal you Sonic downs the medicine "thank you" now back to normal they run off in search of Randy.
 
Rouge takes Cream back to the house as Lunar and Luna follows Lunar now in full combat gear holding a shotgun loaded! As they leave Rouge finds out the tape was stolen "why would you take that" Lunar stares at her and says, "don't make me waist a bullet!"
 
As they enter an armored car and drive off they are ambushed by the Blue Earth terrorist group, shaking the car saying "you are killing earth with you fuel!!"
 
As Cream is now frightened in Rouges arms Molly's voice can be herd "hey assholes suck on this!!" As she tosses a tear gas can at them they disburse but she doesn't stop there she pulls out a pump handle shotgun loaded with bean bags and shoots like crazy before jumping in the car and speedingoff.
 
"Damn sister who taught you to shoot like that" asked Rouge "Shadow and Lunar" she said winking. As they make it to Amy's house Tails sees Lunar and cried as he hugs him saying "how sorry I amand what an ass I've been!!" Lunar pushes him off and smacks him upside the head. "ouch" he hissed "but I deserved that." You deserve worse but I'll let it pass.
 
"I forgive you." "How bad are you hurt Tails?" asks Lunar "real bad" said Amy Lunar says "go into the chamber in about 5 min you will be fine." As Lunar takes them Rouge and Cream stay behind.
 
(A/N: this is fore ChristinaTails and all the other Cream haters out there)
 
"Rouge there is a secret I need to tell you about Vector" as Cream began to cry Rouge gently wrapped her arm around her and says go-ahead honey I'm hereVector molested me many times my mother diddn't even care when she did find out she fought I was messing around with him he degraded me and hurt me!!”
 
A few years(4)ago Vector had his way with me he ripped off my clothes and put his thing in me I screamed but he hit me and said if I speak he will kill me as he began to hurt me he gagged my mouth as he finished 2 months later I was pregnant so he beat me and made me get an abortion and lie say I was in a drunken rage my mom took his side.”
 
WhenI told her she though I was after her husband after that I finally moved out telling everybody he was trying to control me he was but as a sex slave!!
 
 
(flash back) Vector yelling "hold still you little bitch!!!" as he rips her dress off and tears off her underwear with his jaws. "Why are you doing this to me" she cried "because a little bitch like you is only good for one thing!!!You will never have anyone only those bitches you call friends" "my friends are better than you" How dare you compare them to me!!Vector now angry slaps her around hard "this is what you get for disrespecting me" as she cries even more. You don't deserve my cock you ungrateful little bitch!!”as he inserts himself into her hard she cries even more shut up!!!As he now gags her with one hand he penetrated her harder and harder he releases his man juice into her and gets up "well that wasn't so bad now was is" as she lies there crying and bleeding a little fast forward 2 months Cream is sick so Vector takes her to the Dr he later finds out she's pregnant he gets enraged "You little whore your pregnant!!!?"
 
"Wellits your fault" she cried so you think you can get knocked up you little bitch he begins to beat her as she cries "tomorrow you will get an abortion you hear me!!"
 
yesshe cries as he continues to hurt her. The next day she is at the abortion clinic "yes I would like an abortion my boyfriend beats me and I want nothing to do with him" as she enters room (end flash back)
 
( I will not describe her getting that!!!)
Asshe was crying harder turning red Rouge just hugged her telling her “he will pay!”
 
Rouge now had a little sister to look after and now wanted revenge. As comforted her as best she could she pulled out a bottle of Shadow vodka and told her to take a small drink as she did she fell asleep in her sisters arms as she wrapped her up in her black soft wings rocking her to sleep. Meanwhile Sonic and Shadow were running around for hours still no luck. "Fuck!" yelled Shadow nothing yet as Tom came out of nowhere with a big stick asking “where is Knuckles, he ate my last rose bush."
 
(Mydad loves this part)
 
“We don't know were looking for  Randy he is going to  get his ass kicked for what he did!!" Tom said, "you find me the echidna you get Randyso she head out and they found Knuckles smoking a joint in an alley next to Ivo still drunk so they grab him and delivered him to Tom afterwards Tom starts roughinghim up real bad knocking him down so hard there was a print in the ground as he lay there Tom started jumping up and down before sitting down on the poor echidna Via Earthquake (old WWF  wrester ) knocking the wind out of him. "That is what you get you bastard!" yelled Tom
 
"Now Randy will be at the night club Chaos its a mini bar arcade my son and the click go to they will  be there, Sonic I know you want revenge but it's a trap so don't go, Shadow you can go but be careful the best time to strike it next week just wait and see, I will be there.
 
As Tom leaves Sonic leaves in disappointment Shadow returns to Amy's as he is given Cream he lays her down and kisses her goodnight Rouge tells him what happened Shadow lets it go because he rather not get worked up as he tells her about the club.
 
 
Shadow then left to get Lunar and Tails as Molly showed up they left together leaving Rouge both guns as insurance. Lunar is waiting out side 5 min afterward Tails comes out healed as Luna does the same Lunar removes the bandages Luna can see everything burly so Lunar hands her the glasses as she puts them on she can see 20/20 as she dons them she hugs Tails,Molly and Shadow before giving Lunar a huge kiss "your so beautiful" she said tears of joy are coming out of her new eyes for her second chance of vision.
 
As she looked in the mirror she looks mousy but cute as she begins her new life now able to see it.
 
 
As they leave Bleu shows up taking Luna with her. "You must look good for the celebration."
 
Said Bleu as she dragged her by the arm to the store." "What will Lunar and Tails say?" said Luna "They will howl like wolfs!" the French Bat said "Lunar is half wolf Tails is a fox!" "Not just a fox the peoples fox!" "What ever you say" said Luna.
 
 
Tails pulls out a cell and calls Knuckles of course he's laying in a nice area flat as a pancake but is able to put himself together by putting his thumb into his mouth and blowing like a cartoon as he gets up his phone rings.. "This is Knuckles Farms how may I help you?"
 
"You crack head" hissed "Tails its me" look I need you to let Sonic stay with you for a few days meet me at the arcade I'll tell you more later." "Fine" said the echidna said "but if he eats all my hot pocket and grape soda you will plan his funeral" "fair enough," said Tails as he hangs up.
 
 
Knuckles now wondering around sees some fancy yellow and pink roses so he begins to eat them after he done he hides in a tree because he sees a guy coming in and collapse after he sees his garden gone Knuckles glides off happy. Sonic mean while went to Knuckles house where the Echidna was waiting as he entered he saw various African art works it smelled like incense and weed there  photos of TuPac and Bob Marley covered his green walls as for a map of Africa and various artifacts collected ceramic animals, elephants lions and various others as they stair at Sonic he stairs back more in fear than awe.
 
As he is looking at a black lion mouth wide open Knuckles says "I think he likes you" Sonic jumped back scared "fuck you Knuckle head" yells Sonic as a tall dread locked man dark as coal wearing a red and black tunic speaking in a strange tongue "its ok Gamba"said Knuckles "Sonic this is Gamba Idi Kente, Gamba this is Sonic" as they shake hands "so does he speak any English?" Knuckles says, "Ask him your self." Sonic does al he says is some language sort of like Swahili and Ebo.
 
 
Sonic ask Knuckles "where did you meet him" "well he was here when I moved in so I figured he can stay he keeps to him self and he understands some English.
 
" So you find an apt with a squatter and you just move in, I would expect that from Shadow but not you."
 
As Gamba turns on the TV he starts to cuss softly "fuck in bastards" as he points to blue earth protesting at the white house "fuck the bastards."
 
Knuckles explains that "they ruined Africa for everybody the blacks, whites and Middle Eastern they make it look like hunting is evil so many people starve unless they hunt in secret these people hunted for years and years they are not endangering animals"
 
so he moved here to hunt but he became to civilized and got a job now he eats out."
 
 
"Well at least C.T. got a new Allie." Smirked Sonic "C.T. wont go near them he's scared of them the entire click is they would only go  if they had G.U.N. forces with them."
 
Later that night Shadow gets Cream and Luna shows off her new style short tight jean skirt red Chuck Taylor's simple white socks and tight short sleeve blouse that says Diplomatin red, and oh yes Lunar howls so loud when he sees her everyone covers their ears as they here babies crying in the background.
 
 
As they head for the club C.T. and his entire click are there even Randy Tails is ready to beat the crap out of him but Lunar says "Sunday you have your chance don't blow just act like your still mad at Sonic" As Tails enters wearing the belt on his shoulder over confident saying “I will retain my title against Sonic!” Every one cheers as Randy heads for the bar ,the bar tender looks at him all funny "if you say any of that drinking is bad bullshit here boy you'll have to answer to these 2” as 2  goons show up Randy smiles nervously and says "I just want a club soda with lime."
 
5 bucksas he hands him the drink Randy pays and leaves to the arcade.
 
He sees Tails playing Marvel Superheroes vs. StreetFighter Cream heads to the bar along side Bleu and Rouge,Shadow and Amy just watch Tails while the click just stands there drinking 40oz.
 
Tails now acting cocky like Sonic saying "somebody take me on come one I know your all scared."
 
Amy now annoyed challenges him as she pics Chung-li and U.S. agent Tails has Akuma and Wolverine as they begin Amy begins to have the upper hand but Tails is very sneaky and uses crossover and takes hers players out K.O.!!
 
Amy shocked just walks away and heads to the bar next, Shadow goes up he selects Dan and Ryu he chooses poorly and looses almost instantly Shadow walks away disgusted since using a weak player.
 
Luna is sitting in Lunar's laps with her hands in her lap as he nibbles her neck. Both sharing a 40 oz (awwwwww) as C.T. now annoyed with Tails actions says, "Ill take you on for money fox!" "Just bring it," replied the fox.
 
As C.T. choose his all time favorites Sakura and Akuma as every one gathers around the arcade they being to battle, now this fight is hard so that they both sweat as their players are loosing Tails wins but C.T. says 4 out if five fox I got bank!" as Amy comes back with rated x and lemon lime soda "yeah and you'll go bankrupt" Tails wind round 2 offering C.T. a chance to walk away and keep his dignity.
 
 
C.T. refuses and wins round 3 along side round 4 and 5 so far the score is 2-3 Tails wins round 6 sudden death the final bout as Tails chooses wisely the picks Akuma and Ken as C.T. has Sakura and Akuma the battle is long and hard but C.T. wins with less that an inch of life left. Tails is shocked and just stands there he won he won as C.T.  is flashing the money says “who wants  to win some money” as every one laughs Tails is just standing there mouth open shocked. As Amy goes to him kisses him telling him "see that's what you get for trying to act like Sonic."
 
Tails just walks to the bar orders a shot of Shadow vodka and soda as Tails pulls out his last 20 C.T. hands him back his money smiles says "don't get cocky when a diplomat is around you'll   always loose." As he leaves Tails keeps ordering them till he's drunk Amy carries him out as Randy says "see look what happens when you”, he's see the goons can't hold you liquor!"
 
 
C.T. goes back to playing while drinking a 40oz .. Mean while Randy makes him an offer if you beat me I wont ever complain about your drinking and I'll down a pitch of beer, if I win you quit drinking all together"
 
as they shake hands C.T. is now drunk agrees Randy trying to be cocky chooses Dan and Shuma Gorath trying to mock C.T. but they end in a double KO and have to replay C.T. wins as Randy pulls out an inhaler to breath as downs a pitch of beer as people are egging him on after he finished he takes a shot of Shadow vodka and passes out..
 
(A/N: well so far so good I know my friend will kill me when he sees this he is against drinking but this is hella funny!)