Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ A Last Hope The Master Diamond ( Chapter 34 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: this is where it gets goodR&R oh yeah a new OC Leah the goddess of Light and Diamonds…
 
 
Cosmo was transported to the forbidden jungle where a stone of great power lay even more powerful than the master emerald the master diamond the 3 chaos diamonds were more powerful that the chaos emeralds but needed the master diamond to be truly powerful ,with this power they could be stronger as the gods (more or less)but getting this power is nearly impossible as Cosmo travels thru the jungle sees mysterious temples as she enters there are various writings on the wall of black doom and Shadow.
------G.U.N. Base-----
Meanwhile C.T. still lay dying in Amy's arms when in his mind his click is there shadow (David) Mcdog (Tim) ImIrish (Adam) Ozza Neleah, Alyssa every body "get up stop this bastard you can do it your our leader!!" Then Shadow shows up "get up you lazy son of a bitch!" he hands him a gun "use this and kick some ass!" as C.T. rose his bloody stump still bleeding was now under control as Amy looked in aw as Molly gets up and slash she was sliced by his metal claws as she gasps and falls down Shadow screams "Molly!!!" as she lays there bleeding she remises about Leon and Coraxa as Shadow pulls out a heal unit and smashes it she slowly rises as Shadow sweats heavily as he sends a blast to Gerald to no avail. "I'll make you wish you never created me"
"Cream fly her out of here" as she does Randy gets up targets Shadow "this is all your fault" "hey asshole suck on this" C.T. yells as he fires from his gun that blast destroyed his armor as Shadow uses chaos spear. Randy falls down but rises up and falls down again down again as Shadow joins the others. Metal Vectonic is targeting C.T. but Amy smashes her hammer into his metal frame, which doesn't do much only piss him off.
-----Forbidden Jungle-----
Cosmo finally stumbles into a new temple a white one pure white which lay a diamond slightly bigger than the master emerald Cosmo can sense its power when a girl mostly likely only 24 years of age wearing a long see thru white evening gown bare foot with long golden blond hair flowing as he is floating her eyes are mint green her skin is a smooth creamy white she's wearing a white bodysuit under the gown "what brings you her" she asks softly Cosmo sobs "m-my friends are dying there is a great evil and the chaos emeralds are useless I found 3 diamonds yellow, red, and blue I need the master diamond so my friends can destroy this evil!"(another OC)
"My name is Leah goddess of light I can't give you this diamond for if its taken by evil there is nothing that can stop it!" "I shall tell you a story of how deadly this is, once a monster named Black Doom came here in search of a powerful stone, Chaos nearly destroyed the echidna tribe and Black Doom wanted that power so he came here whole he was tall with claws on his feet and pure evil also he had 3 fingers wore a black cloak and was very deadly there were 2 guardians." "Atriums a great warrior who wore a copper metal armor no one saw what he looked like only his armor which was bright and full of power fueled by good he had the face of a lion as a face shield his twin brother was the same named Aaron these to were raises by the great lion of Coitax they were sworn guardians of peace."
Cosmo listened in aw. "One day black doom showed up and demanded the diamond the twins fought bravely and Black Doom was cut in half his power was also the twins lost their lives so the great God Blazer turned them into 2 great brown lions with black mains I was chosen to protect the diamond by my father the great God Luneas." Cosmo understood and spoke "the black hedgehog is fighting bravely this evil also stole the master emerald and cannot be destroyed!" "I see take these with you and return it immediately" 2 brown lions with black mains wearing copper armor come out of the diamond as Cosmo lifts it up "I have faith inyou young fox" Cosmo looked surprised as she begins to glow 2 tails grow out of her as she beings to morph into a fox like Tails 3 bangs come out of her fore head as long green hair comes out if her head a white muzzle is forming with a black nose white fur is now covering her chest and feet as the tips of her tails turns white her ears are now formed, the inside are red as breasts are now formed Cosmo is now naked as she begins to blush Leah tosses her cloth with a rope in the middle sleeveless as she puts it on she feels more comfortable but she looks like a slave.
"Go now as Cosmo begins to twist her tails around she flies like Tails now I am whole as said!" She cried as is gone as Leah stands there waiting for her return. The chaos emeraldsfail as Gerald smashes them "you ungrateful humans took everything form me now I take everything form you!!" "Oh fuck were loosing power" screamed Sonic as everyone now is normal. They fall down hard, Commander yells, "you crazy scientist you're going back to hell!!
 
As he shoot a powerful blue beam but nothing happens.
Just then Cosmo appears with 2 loins that immediate attack Metal Vectonic everyone is shocked as they see Cosmo's new form "no time to gawk now Shadow hand me the diamonds" Shadow pulls them out they glow as the diamond is glowing every one holds hands as the chaos emeralds are now restored "its morphing time said Lunar " as the BG music for SAB2
PlaysLive & Learn
{Can you feel life movin' through your mind?
Ooh, looks like it came back for more,
Yeah!
Can you feel time slippin' down your spine?
Ooh, You try and try to ignore,
Yeah!
 
But you can hardly swallow,
Your fears and pain.
When you can't help but follow,
It puts you right back where you came.
 
Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.
 
Whoa, yeah!
 
Can you feel your life tangle you up inside?
Yeah, now you're face down on the floor!
Oh!
 
But you can't save your sorrow,
You've paid in trade.
When you can't help but follow,
It puts you right back where you came.
 
Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.
 
Hey, whoa, whoa,
Oh yeah!
 
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
 
There's a face searching far, so far and wide.
There's a place where you dreamed you'd never find.
Hold on to "what if?"
Hold on to "what if?"
 
Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.
 
Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.
 
Live and learn!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Live and learn!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Yeah, yeah, yeah.}
 
 
They now are in a circle around the diamond Sonic, Tails, Kunckles, Shadow, Lunar are now holding hands around the master diamond, now they have formed into a new level!
"Mega power" said Cosmo Sonic transforms into Super Sonic them begins to glow neon blue as he says welcome to the next level!(SEGA!)
Shadow now is back to super form before he turns white with black stripes with red chest fur he looks up and says "you'll regret having ever creating me, your going straight to hell!" as they fly up to battle in their mew mega forms Knuckles turns a nice blue as he soars high to join his friends with their new powers "lets kick some ass he yelled!" Tails now transforms looking black as coal with orange tips on his tails and orange fur in his chest "I'm sorry I must kill you" Lunar's hair now turns white as he becomes black like Tails a new power is over him as he regains his sight in his left eye his scanner is still active reading Gerald "you think your new powers are going to stop me Shadow?" "I gave you life you were supposed to avenge Maria and look at you!"
"Maria was the only true friend I ever had and you only wanted to look good you bastard now its time to go to hell!!" Commander in Diblaon now regained full power as the emeralds surround Amy, she begins to turn gold (Super Amy) yes she has a super form "as she wipes away the tears "its over Vector, you hurt my family for the last fucking time!!!!"
 
She dashes toward him and smashes him hard as a beam of light falls on her 2 hedgehogs come out one pink and one black "Amy" they say you have avenged us now we reward you with even more power!" her hammer transforms into a sliver battle ax as a great bird flies over a red and yellow feather connected by a rose corsage enters her hair (quills)"you have obtained the phoenix feather now you can save your friends my child" the black hedgehog says. "Mom ,Dad I need you" cried Amy "make us proud once more child" as they leave Rouge and Bleu double kick Randy and keep him busy as the force Metal Sonic to disband.
Super Amy sees C.T. just laying there sees metal Sonic and cried "this time stay dead as she splits him in half he falls down sparks everywhere your next Vector she yelled you hurt my brother my boyfriend and my sisters now you get hurt!!!" "Bring it on bitch!" Metal Vector bites down on the ax but fails as she slams him hard. She hits his stomach so hard the armor breaks off as she continues her assault he falls down as regular Vector "see you in hell she said as she cuts his head off as it rolls to Randy he gets up scared as Leah comesout of nowhereand absorbs him "nooooooooooooo!!" "your going to hell" she said as he disappears for good and vanishes along with the loins Super Amy turns back to normal asshe runs to C.T. crying please don't die we need you!!”Rouge summons medics as they grab him and hisarm and are gone.
Tails now in mega form shoots out a blast from his hands "white fox thunder!!!" As the stream of thunder hits Gerald falls "gaaa you will pay for that!" Lunar throws his own attack "wolf fang thunder" as an image of a wolf made of thunder bites down pierces the armor "fuck you G.U.N." screamed Gerald as Commander fires the anti matter cannon.
"Now lets finish this" smirked Sonic "your on" said Shadow." mega Sonic wind, mega chaos spear" they say together as they both blast hard on his metal frame he's now weakened as Knuckles says "mega energy blast" and shoots a red beam of energy and thunder targeting the knees as the mighty giant falls Commander throws another blast this a time he succeeds as Tails throws a huge blast "white fox thunder!!!" that impact causes Gerald to fallout as he fuses with the robot now he's more powerful but Shadow sees the master emerald a faint green light "lets attack the green light" as everyone does the emerald falls out so does Chaos as he absorbs the emerald and leaves Gerald is now weakened as he shoots a knife into Diablon. The great machine is now frozen as Tails shoots a new attack white fox wind!!!As he spins his tails at super sonic speed a huge hurricane wind picks up and blows Gerald away as he throws "white fox thunder!!" now everyone attacks as Cosmo summons plants to hold him down everyone is charging up but Tails fires immediately "Tails no!" screamed Sonic
"White fox wind ,white fox thunder!!!" both attacks do in creditabledamage as Tails falls down now weakened"mega chaos spear" as Shadow blasts down hard he says mega chaos blasthe shoots hard as Gerald is now human mixed with metal the souls decent up ward to heaven all but one. Mega Sonic grabs Gerald rapid spins him around chaos controland is gone as he is now in space he hurls the once great man into the suns atmosphere where he descends as he burns off the metal is now gone for ever!
He returns to earth seeing everyone now powerless theygave their powers to revive Tails now just real groggy hugging Cosmo. Sonic smacks him up side the head "that's for almost getting your self killed!" He snaps Lunar says "he's my cousin if anyone gets to hit him it's me as Lunar smacks him upside the head "that's for almost getting your self killed!!" Rouge calls "Sonic here use this kid" she hands him a black velvet box he opens it, it revels a diamond about 71/2 carats Sonic goes to Amy gets on his knee Amy Rose make me the happiest hedgehog around will you marry me as she cries she says yes and they share a passionate kiss.
"Get a roomsaid Bleu, Knuckles now blushing scratching his head "un Rouge ya wanna go out on a date with me" he smiled nervously Rouge just smiled "finally you asked me out sure"
"Oh my God" she said as she flew to Diablon she opened him up as saw commander lying there bleeding from his mouth "he's dead" Lunar said softly as Rouge ran crying into his arms everyone paid a silent vigil as they removed his body and covered him with a flag.
The click now freed take off not to find C.T. but to finish off blue earth or what is left of them with or without their leader since he's been wounded they go alone with no leader but instead anarchy till he returns..
Amy ran off crying as she made it to the hospital as she cried where's Thomas my brother!! C.T." a young Dr in bloody scrubs came out "he's in surgery now we successfully saved his arm and were reattaching it now only problem is the nerve damage is severe and his tattoos are badly damaged it will be many years before he will have full use of it" she almost fainted as she sits down, Cream and Molly show up "commanders dead" cried Amy as she hugged Cream "also Cosmo is now a fox."
48 hours later she sees C.T. being wheeled out his arm now being held together by a metal beam wrapped heavy he lies there asleep with his arm under a pillow Amy goes with him and stays.
"Please be ok she said softly as she kisses his right hand a tear falls down on him as he weakly wakes up "damn doctors removed my tattoos huh?" well they will have to pay for them" as he went back to sleep.
Back at the war zone Leah returns with Cosmo "Cosmo you did well just for that I made it so you may never need the master diamond again you may turn megawith the diamonds by them selves and emeraldsyou may be super.I only hope you never need to use them again and Shadow there is some that wants to meet you." Maria's ghost shows up "I shall stay here and be their guardian." "Who's guardian?" asked Shadow. "Your children she said go find Cream and give her this" a blue stone ring appears in his hand as she teleports away. Vanilla still alive drags her self as Lunar has his gun ready so does Tails Leah heals her as she rises sobbing "I'm so sorry for everything please forgive me" Sonic now angry says "its not up to us its up to you daughter if she does we do" as they leave Leah calls Tails you forgot something a green stone ring appears in his hand as he gets down "Cosmo I lost you now I found you will you marry me" yes she cried as they fly off together.Leah takes back the Diamond her self
The young fox couples fly to the Mystic Ruins where Tom with J.Lo (yes dad I said you would be with her) is watching the kids. As they enter they head down stairs to the tree a bright green light comes out Cosmo's second sprit comes out "thank you Tails for making me whole again" the ghost enters Cosmo the Fox a rose blooms on the tree it falls into her hand as she wears it nicely in her new body on the side of her head. As they enter Cosmo holds her children for first time crying as Tom and J.lo leave s knowing she needs to be with them. They are now a family once more.
(flash back J.Lo is hiding in a bomb shelter as Tom storms in "this place isn't safe come with me if you want to live" "who the hell are you" "the father of a diplomat" as they leave Tom says "you know the world is going to end" "lets do it" "fine but I need to baby sit these kids we can do it later you like BDSM?" "sure were going to die so lets try it" (End flash back)
 
Shadow finally arrives at the hospital as he sees Molly and Cream crying still over commander. Shadow pulls out the ring "will you marry me Cream?" Yes she cried now tears of joy. As Molly looks on somewhat happy. Amy still with C.T. wondering if he is still the same when he wakes up. Just then Vanilla shows up
 
"I'm so sorry that we fought," she cried apologizing to Molly she looked at Cream please forgive me I want to be back in your life Cream looked at Shadow who gave a nod "very well she said but don't think it's a walk in the park it will take time as she held out her hand to shake it she did with tear in her eyes.
 
4 days later C.T. woke up cussing at the Dr his father by his side as well as Amy "sue him Dad you know how much it will cost to redo these tattoos?" "Shut up" his Dad said "your lucky you don't have a wooden arm" the Dr said "the reason you didn't bleed to death is you arteries are badly clogged the fatty cells kept the blood clotted up we did what we could now lets see if you still have feeling" as the Dr poke a needle in his finger he yelled "oh fuck!!!! " "Yes you do as he leaves." Amy holds his right hand "will you walk me down the aisle" he sees the ring "sure but do it on my right side" he smiled.
 
"Where's the click" he asks as he turns on the news he sees blue earth is no more the click searched in vain but there are gone and the click standing over a destroyed base as they boasting how they did it for C.T. where ever he is C.T. calls up shadow (David)"thanks for inviting me bitch I might of lost my arm but they reattached it nah mean!!" as the click showsup to see him.
 
"Yep he is crazy" said ImIrish (Adam) just then a Dr showed up "well your arteries are no longer clogged, and that's what mostly saved you a habit of eating junk food your arteries were so clogged I didn't under stand why you needed a tourniquet" ImIrish says "see C.T. I told you to eat my healthy cooking" C.T. flicks him off with his left arm "eating your crap I would be dead!!! If not from bleeding to death then from boredom" ImIrish leaves upset "if you don't like my cooking I'll find some body that does" as he storms off C.T. yells back "try Jenny Crage"
McDog(Tim)replies "somebody has PMS mate and leaves" Only shadow and Ozza remain "the girls are on some diplomatic mission" replied Ozza yeah "encouraging kids that Hilary Duff is evil" said shadow they both depart as Amy stays behind. Tails and Cosmo show up along side Sonic "well look at that a tin thug" smirked Sonic C.T. used his left arm and flicked him off Cosmo told C.T. her life story as he listened he realized how good life is the Dr shot a thing of morphine into his I.V. as he doses off he muttered "if I wanted to go to sleep just let me here you life story again Cosmo, yet they wont give me any morphine" before he dosed off. Amy kissed his fore head as she sat back with Sonic in her arms.
(A/N: Pretty good eh well there is more to come too yet their5 adventure is not over way more to come just wait and see….)