Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tails The Stripper Fox ❯ Got Burnt ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tails after 2 weeks felt funny he was weak it burned when he peed and had some odd discharge from his slong after a while he found out he was burnt so he picked up the phone and called Vanilla
"hello" "you dumb bitch, you burned me you stupid ho!!" "too bad dear." man I'm peeing and it hurts I need a Kleenex" "go to eh Dr dear."
"your pussy is like garbage when I see you I'll put you in a head lock" that's nice Tails hangs up and leaves. He heads to see Sonic he sees Sonic out side smoking a blunt "Sonic looks at him "it's for the pain." "keep it up you'll be wearing depends" "shut up" "well i got a HUGE PROBLEM." "What is it?"
Tails whispers into his ear Sonic gags "let's get to the clinic they rairly talk" Shadow exits "so i heard you got burnt next time wear rubber so who was the bitch anyway?" "Vanilla" "oh shit that ho damn!!!"
Sonic and Tails walk they pass some kids playing "hey Sonic" one says "hey kids I got to take Tails to the DR. he's not feeling well." "what happened?" "a woman gave him something" "my daddy got that he need antibiotics" Sonic and Tails leave as they enter the clinic the see Eggman dressed in a white lab coat filling out a chart. (oh shit I'm fucked oh well i got into this i can got out) since there were the only 3 there Eggman saw Tails "strange to see you here so what's wrong" Tails whispers in his ear "oh I see" here let me write you up some antibiotics and give you this come into my office"
Sonic smiles the next thing you hear is “yeeeaaawwwwwww!!!!!”
(the office DR.Eggman shoots a large amount of antibiotics in his ass, the meat not the hole) Tails comes out rubbing his ass Sonic is somewhat temped “well how was it” “it hurt like hell!” “Welcome to my world” ”shut up!” they leave to the pharmacy “Tails hands him the script “ok be ready in an hour” as they leave they start to talk “so what are you going to do next?”
 
“Like I said when I see her I'll put her in a head lock!!” “what about Vector” “if he plays Capt-save-a-ho I'll put him in a head lock too!”
 
Just then they see Rouge and Cream with a box of condoms “so where are you ladies going?” “Give Cream echidna cock” “so you and Knuckles are going to `do it?' ” “yes since you fucked my mom all up a few weeks back” ”well your mom burnt me where is she anyway?”
 
“Serves you right working at the strip club!” what?”” yes he works at a strip club! How else did he fuck my mom?” I though you were joking!” Sonic is about to cry “h -how could you!” “I did tell you but you though I was joking!”
 
Sonic beings to cry “why did you do that I could see if you found her in the want ads but why!!” Tails touches his shoulder “I needed the money.” Rouge and Cream takes off “ is he good?” “I don't know I haven't fucked him yet!”
 
“After I get my money I promise to quit” after wards he goes back and gets his pills he takes them after ward he took them and left
 
-----Angle Island----
 
Cream in black dress “are you sure he will like this” sure Rouge lifts up the dress and evens out her back underwear “much better.”
 
(lemon be warned)
 
Cream approaches Knuckles near the now empty shrine “well you want some Cream pie?” “Do I, I haven eaten all day!” Cream lifted up her dress and dropped her underwear ”hey where the pie?” Rouge flew down and smacked him upside the head “fuck her dammit!”
 
“But I wanted pie!” ”you'll get the pie afterward” Knuckles began to eat her pussy nicely at first she was hesitant but she got into it “oh Knuckles your tongue is so long and nice” after a while Cream started sucking on his cock nice and slow he nutted in her mouth and she swallowed “unlike Amy I'm a bad girl and I swallow!” “ fuck me echidna” Rouge tossed him the condoms he put one on and started to penetrate the soft fresh pussy “aaaaa” “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa” “oh yes fuck my virgin pussy!” “your a virgin?” “yes why you have a problem!”
after a while Cream is bleeding (virgin go figure) Rouge gave her some tampons to stop the bleeding “you'll be fine dead I remember my first time.” Knuckles left to smoke a blunt.
 
Meanwhile Tails now with Shadow and Sonic “well why am I not surprised the only one that sold him self for profit I really expected Rouge but hey you that's funny” Sonic about to cry till Shadow smacked him up side the head “stop being baby he's not dying of AIDS or something!” “b-but he was burned!”
 
“Well I need to rest see you ladies!” Tails leaves and heads home to lie down “hello foxy” a voice is heard
 
who is it? Tune in next time!!! Dun dun dun!