Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tails The Stripper Fox ❯ Bump& Grind ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

As the couples walk down the night life to West Hollywood Amy and Ivory decide to have a little fun (yes a lemon) they run off to a hotel “well catch up”
 
Rouge and Tails head to the club with Sonic and Shadow in the club mostly drag queens and tranny's both kinds.
Vanilla at the bar sipping coke and rum “man I need some cock.” On the dance floor a young girl with red hair dressed in a white blouse with some black caprice and black shoes with white socks just alone till a guy with long black hair approaches her and ask her to dance (C.T. and Molly cameo) of course they were getting booded as they start making out they leave.
Tails and Rouge looks at each other man I love this female body said Rouge trying to act like a transvite.
Back at the hotel Amy sucking away on Ivory's cock going deep throat he enjoys it too.
 
“How could Sonic go gay you really know how to suck a cock girl” of course he nutted in her mouth she stopped “ewwww sorry Ivory I don't swallow, I'm a good girl!”
 
“good girl my ass!” he said loud and proud Amy lifted up her dress and pulled down her white underwear with little animals on it “your turn! see I am a god girl look at my panties” “bah!” he starts to lick her soft wet pussy nicely on his knees as he starts to jack off “ooooo, aaaaaaaaa, ooooo,aaaaaaa!” Ivory enjoys it its not a virgin so he's happy and its sweet it tastes like fish.
 
Ass eh starts to orgasm she screams “oh don't stop continue till your tongue fall off!!!” he then removes a condom “you want me to be super nasty?” he puts on the condom and starts penetrating her ass its super tight “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” She screams “take it all bitch!” white discharge exits her rectum “oh yeah your real nasty get me some jelly!!' he quickly removes him self and changes condoms.
 
And starts penetrating her all ready wet pussy “oh yes Ivory yes Ivory you know how to fuck ,fuck me, dammit fuck me good!!!” After a good 45 min he has the greatest orgasm ever as he quickly pulls his pants on she quickly pulls up her underwear even though her legs are wet
They both leave to the club Rouge is acting like a girl who was once a guy rather than get ridiculed she fakes it she even uses the boys bathroom. She enters it peeing standing up isn't easy so she heads for a stall pulls down her pants and sits down relieving her heavy bladder. “Man my cock is sore” she said as she reaches for some toilet paper in another stall she hears a familiar voice
(there is a good chance I could get sued for posting this but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!)
“it's all about Dre it's all about Dre” “yeah Compton's in the house” “ yeah that is right Compton is in the house” “you want to be famous” “uh-huh” “spread that bitch ass!” “be careful last time you ripped my asshole” yeah take all of this Compton dick it's all about Dre your hurting me Dawg your ripping my asshole it's all about Dre it's all about Dre yeah oh shit!!” “get the fuck out of here”
Rouge quickly get out “hey yo 50 is that you we could do a 3 way come on don't be shy you did last time dawg!”
She sees Tails dancing with Sonic and Shadow as Amy and Ivory enter they get booed.
So they leave not too please of course the club scene got boring so the couples all left minus Sonic and Shadow
Amy, Ivory, Tails and Rouge all leave and meet Jet just zipping up his pants “man I haven't had my dick sucked that good since I was a kid.”
 
They all give him a strange look “what it's a joke!”(YOU MAY THANK MY DAD.)
“Well I want some cock Tails come back to my place” they fly off so you want a good girl or a bad girl?” “bad girl” said Ivory “sorry I'm a good girl”
 
“pfft… oh well you can be a good girl I'll be the bad boy” they take off Jet goes looking around for some more pussy or something..
Rouge arrives with Tails “well don't just stand there fuck me fox boy!”
Tails a bit nervous “uh ok” he un zips her pants and starts to lick her pussy wrapping his tails around her lifting her up as she moans it's sweet and nice yet after Shadow hit it he became gay   she moaned nicely as his cock got hard he removed a condom and started to pentrate it nicely it was somewhat tight some what loose perfect in his view of course he though of Cream but she only sucked his dick nothing else Amy well he was afraid of being gay and  the most he ever got from her was a French Kiss that was nice but her mouth tasted funny lie old milk and fish as he penetrated her she moaned they got louder and louder as she grabed his foxy ass.
He looks at her “you hungry you, want some salad”    he get off her turns around showing his asshole she pulls out a bottle of strawberry jelly
 
(Yes this is extremely nasty if your not into kinki shit I strongly advise you walk away while you can *cough* Kattx*cough*)
 
Rouge grabbed a handful of the sweet sticky stuff and started to rub it all over his ass and asshole and started to lick  it  off as she started to toss his salad with jelly (I prefer syrup)he moaned delightfully `man this is nice I never had my ass licked  like that she must been a professional' as she licked a lot harder and nastier    it happened gass he farted and all that jelly spewed on her face all he knew was that if she licked any more deep in his ass he would of blown half her fucking face off.
 
She wiped it off and went back to work after a good 30 min her tongue was tired so she told him “how come you don't lick mine?” he turned around and started to lick hers she moaned louder than before it was nice but he remembered last time with Vanilla but he said “Fuck it”
And started to penetrate her tightly virgin hole slapping her cheek in the process she screamed loud as his foxy coxcy went in and out of her tight ass it was the best he ever had. After a while he busted his nut since they were all sticky and feeling dirty they hopped in the shower…
After wards in the shower they  made more love it was nice the warm water     they greatest sex they ever had… they went to bed in each other arms Tails now planning to quit his job and find other work  the next day…
 
Yeah I know it's short but hey it gets better and nastier….