Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TRAITOR... ❯ TRAITOR 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Traitor: Part 2"

Disclaimer: I don't own Sonic or any of the characters in this story, they belong to "Sega", and "Archie publications." Although I wish I did own them. OK here's the scoop, about a month ago, I wrote a Fic, called "Traitor" it was a very excellent story, mostly a drama. A few people have contacted me and told me that I should be getting started on part 2 of this story, it is a nice story and I enjoy writing it. So now that it is 1:05Am. I will begin my story, I will tell you the time when I finish the story by the way, just for the hell of it. Oh and I need to get some things cleared up, school is getting in the way of my writing, so if it takes to long for me to finish a Fic, blame school. Oh have you guessed who my favorite character is yet? Well I will turn him into a hero at the end of this story, but I am afraid I will have to kill him off too. I write Drama, and nothing is more dramatic than a noble death, but I might change my mind. Anyway on with the story... ONWARD SIR LANCELOT!!

""... Dialogue

**... Thought/ flashbacks.

<><><><><><><&g t;<><><><> Chapter: 1 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

It was a nice day in knothole, for Tails that is, ever since he and Rouge had gotten together, they were inseparable, even Sonic couldn't take it anymore, but he understood, since for some reason, sally had become a lot more... what's the word? Affectionate towards Sonic, so both "players" Sonic and Tails were happy as can be, but unfortunately, as humble and sound these couples seem like, there is always a dark side to everything, even this pretty picture. Robotropolis always got in the way of everything, even love. We join our two heroes both Sonic and Tails at the ring pool in the morning, somewhat exhausted...

"Hey Tails, what's new?" Sonic said as he yawned.

"Not much, I am pretty tired right now, I'm surprised I woke up this early" Tails said. Sonic then began to stare at Tails in curiosity, and Tails began to do the same for Sonic, then they both burst out laughing.

"I take it you had some "fun..." last night after we got back." Tails said.

"I take it so did you." Sonic said.

"Yeah I can't remember the last time I was so happy sonic, I mean before the war and stuff" Said Tails, as he got up and washed his face in the water. "We got to keep this a secret though, if the girls find out what we were doing last night, or even what we are talking about now, they are going to kill us!"

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><> Flashback: Last night <><><><><><><><><>< ;>

Sonic and Tails were walking in the middle of the night towards Robotropolis, each with a standard use machine gun, since all the blasters were locked and the only one that had the key was Sally.

"Sonic this might not work, how are we going to find the place were Robotnik keeps all his damn clone copy things" Tails asked.

"Tails, you worry too much, if we don't find it, we will just have a little training with our friends the SWAT-bots." Sonic said.

"Well, we might have our little date with them a little sooner than that." Tails said as he pointed towards Robotropolis, there was a squad of SWAT- bots headed straight towards them.

"Oh well maybe later, show time Tails" Sonic said, as he sped up to a SWAT- bot and sliced it in two. Tails was kneeling on one knee aiming at the bots and "swatting" them down.

"Sonic get out of the way, I almost shot you! I will take the ones that get past you and you get the rest!" Tails yelled as he shot one with the Automatic riffle.

"Deal!" Sonic yelled as he diced through the mounted gun a SWAT-bot had. Tails now stood up and began to step forward as he shot one by one, each SWAT-bot only took about 5 bullets before it blew up, And Tails having an Automatic weapon, made the task of killing SWAT-bots a lot easier. He held the gun at his side, constantly moving it as he changed target, before he knew it, he had run out of ammo, he was about to reload when he saw a bot aiming at his head, but it stopped as Sonic sliced it in two.

"Thanx, now let me reload and lets get out of here, the mission is a bust!" Tails yelled.

"I know, look reinforcements are arriving, come on hold on to my arm, let's juice out of here." Sonic yelled as he took Tails arm and sped out of the area into the great forest. They ran for a while, until finally Sonic began to slow down. He didn't want to make his usual Sonic boom.

"Well we are here, I think Rouge is waiting for you Tails?" Sonic said as he pointed towards his hut.

"Same to you, look" Tails said as he pointed at Sally's hut.

"Meet me tomorrow at the ring pool, as early as you can, if possible" Sonic said.

"Sure see you tomorrow Sonic, oh and Sonic?" Tails asked

"Yeah?" Sonic said.

"Plan a more secret entrance next time you want to go to Robotropolis, those SWAT-bots are getting annoying." Tails said. Sonic only chuckled nodded and walked to Sally's hut.

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><> End Flashback<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><>

"I was about to suggest the same thing, but how did Robotnik know we were coming? Hey! What time is it?" Sonic asked. "I want to know when the Mess hall is opening, I am starving!"

"Yeah me too, im it says it is about... 6:00." Tails said annoyed at the new discovery.

"Man, the mess hall ain't gonna open until 6:30" Sonic groaned.

"Well I know what we could do until then."

"What?"

"We could TAKE A SHOWER, we look like we've been laid" Sonic Said. "That's the last think I want to do today, tip someone off."

"Sure, ill meet you at the mess hall once I am done" Tails said. And so they did, they each went to their own huts, as Tails went into his hut, he noticed that Rouge was still asleep in bed. He carefully made his way to the shower to prevent her from waking up, he took off his shoes, gloves, turned the shower on and went in. The warm water felt nice to him, like a warm blanket that covered his whole body. He closed his eyes and began to remember when he was smaller, and Sonic had just found him, under the bed, in a dead village. Then it hit him, he began to remember his parents like he had just seen them yesterday, he remembered how he was cuddled in his mothers arms, and how when he was older, his father protected him from the other kids, because of his extra tail. He remembered how things were before the attack.

<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><> Flashback <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

There was a small two tailed fox sitting alone in a log, crying, another fox much older but with one tail, walked over to him, and sat next to him.

"What's wrong son, kids bothering you again?" the older fox Said.

"Yes, (Sniffles*) they keep making fun of me cause... (sniffles*) cause of my tail" the young fox said, as he cleaned his tears with his fists. "I don't have any friends."

"Why don't you find a use for that Tail? Maybe then you will be able to have a friend son?" the older fox said. "It wont hurt if you try?"

"I tried, (Sniffles*) but... but... but, nothing works" the young fox said. "I can only twist them and use them like a fan but that is not useful, or fun (Sniffles*) besides, like I said I got no friends, why bother."

"Son, you have to try to get friends, you can't just not have friends- " the old fox said as he was cut off by his son.

"I said I tried!" the fox yelled as he went into a tantrum and twisted his tails, this caused him to fly up a few feet and then back down.

"How did you do that son! That was incredible!" the older fox said.

"Um I did it like this dad." The fox repeated what he did, and twisted his tails, he untwisted them quickly and he flew back up in the air, his tails twisted back up and he untwisted them back out again, causing him to hover.

"Look dad I can fly!" the young fox said forgetting why he was crying.

"INCREDIBLE son! Come on, lets go eat dinner, your mother will be pleased to know this." The father said.

They headed back to the village, an the father opened the door, but was interrupted by the village kids that passed by to make fun of the young two tailed fox.

"OOH look it's the freak!" one fox said. The father only stared from a window inside.

"Honey you have to stop this!" the mother said as she too approached the window.

"No sweet heart look at what our son has learned to do" the father said.

Meanwhile back with Tails.

"I am not a freak! You are" tails said.

"hey I'm not the one with the extra Tail, what do you do with it anyway? You clean the table with one while the other cleans the floor?" the kid said as they all started laughing.

"No I can fly!" the fox said. The other kids started laughing harder, then Tails twisted his tails and took to the air, all the kids stopped laughing.

"WOOOOOOOOAAAAH!" All the kids said in unison. Tails landed in front of them. (Note, Tails's name wasn't really "Tails" back then, it was actually Miles Prower, you already know this though) Tails then turned around and flew over to his doorstep, he then opened the door, went in and closed it behind him. The kids were still standing there with their mouths open.

"Son how did you do that!" the mother said. Before "Miles" had a chance to answer, his mother interrupted him. "I am so proud of you Miles!"

That night they all ate dinner, and went to bed, by the next day, word had spread out that "Miles" could fly. He showed it off to everyone, he could only hover and fly forward though. It was once again nighttime and Tails was exhausted, he went to his home, and ate some dinner, but something was wrong, there were mechanical noises outside of the house. Then a blast was heard, then more and more, blasters were firing everywhere, large explosions could also be heard, and everything outside was on fire!

"Honey, take the kids into the room!" the father said as he took a blaster and ran out of the door, Tails hid under the bed, and his brother hid behind it, then something blasted through the room and came in, it was a big Robot.

"Stop freedom fighter, you are under arrest by orders of Robotnik, you will be roboticized and placed in a working plant." The bot said, as he shot a dart at his brother and took him, away, then everything went silent, with the exception of people crying and some explosions, the familiar smell of blood could be smelled, but it was different. Then everything went dark.

<><><><><><><>< ><><><> END FLASHBACK <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>



This brought tears to Tails eyes, except that he didn't notice, he didn't seem to notice he was crying. This was the first time he remembered what had happened in his village. He raised his palm, and a drop of water that didn't look like the rest, fell in the center of his palm. He was surprised, he then took a finger and ran it through his left eye, and saw more of those mysterious droplets, Tails fell to his knees and silently sobbed, this went on for some time. He realized, he was already done in the shower, but had stayed extra time, he washed his tears away in the water, turned the shower off and walked out, drying himself off. He then turned to the bed again to see Rouge sleeping there, so peaceful there. Every time he looked at her, she made him forget all of his pains and worries. She was mumbling something but he couldn't make it out, until she said the word love and then his name. This made Tails slightly blush but ignored it. He then put on a clean pair of socks and gloves. He didn't really know why he wore gloves, but ignored it and put a new pair on anyway. Then his shoes, and made his way out of the hut without making any noise. He flew over to the mess hall and discovered it was open, Sonic was inside, stuffing his face with chilidogs. So were sally and the team. He sat down next to Sonic.

"Ok guys here is the thing, I am sorry to break up this thing with you guys but, there is a situation." Sally said. "Our medical supplies are low and we need more materials, mostly chips, to fix the faulty computers. We will have to go on a mission the day after tomorrow, at about 11:15."

"Sal, ya got to be kidding me, we retrieved enough medicine to last us for more than 2 years." Bunnie Said.

"I know, but apparently there wasn't enough, it is going to be a small trip, mostly in and out." Sally said.

"I hope you know what you are doing Sal. Rottor Said."

"I hope so too."

<><><><><><><>< ><><><> Chapter: 2 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

The day was nice, it had been about one week since Tails had been pardoned after he accidentally shot Sonic, and discovered that Robotnik was really just a Robot. Now Sally had another problem on her hands, Tails had fallen in love with Rouge, and Rouge the same. Rouge had somehow been accepted into the village, knowing that she was a spy, but no one seemed to care, we join the two characters Rouge and Tails at the edge of the ring pool.

"So Rouge. How was your day?" Tails asked.

"It was fun, considering I spent the whole day with you, you should know!" Rouge said as she giggled at Tails remark. They were both now staring at each other, their lips were now nearing each others, inch by inch... until they were interrupted by a very familiar and now annoying Sonic boom.

"Hey T2 hey Rouge what's up?" Sonic said.

"Were fine Sonic, what's up" Rouge asked.

"Sally sent me over here to tell you that it is urgent for you two go over to her hut." Sonic said.

"Oh great, now what is she going to do!" Tails said angrily.

"It's not about you and Rouge, it is about something else, far more important." Sonic said as he sped away.

Soon enough Rouge and Tails came inside her hut, she was ruffling through some papers, then stopped as she noticed her visitors.

"Tails Rouge, I need you to do something really important for me, can you do it?" Sally said. Both Rouge and Tails nodded their heads.

"I need you to deliver this message to Uncle Chuck, he has to receive this thing." Sally urgently said. "And I need to get some info from him, he said he might have found something very important about Robotnik."

"Sure thing Sal." Tails said.

"What is it anyway?" Rouge asked.

"That's exactly it." Sally said. "We don't know, it came with one of the chips we stole from Robotnik last time we had a mission, it is all coded.

"Alright, come on lets go, is he in the usual hideout?" Tails asked.

"Yeah he is, now hurry, and if you see a SWAT-bot, don't kill I but don't let it see you." Sally said.

"Cool" Tails said as he ran outside

Tails and Rouge finally got to Uncle Chuck's, which was (As I understand) a patch on the ground, that was a secret entrance. Tails knocked twice, then once and then three times again. Then the door opened, to reveal Sonic's Roboticized Uncle Chuck.

"Hey, do you have the message?" Uncle chuck asked.

"Yeah, here you go." Tails said.

"Come on Tails we have to go, SWAT-bots are coming this way" Rouge said.

Chuck was a bit surprised to see Rouge but he didn't seem to think of it much.

"I have to go, and so should you, hurry back now and be careful." Chuck said.

"We will, thanx!" Tails whispered.

"Your welcome, oh Say hi to Sally for me." Chuck said.

"I will, good bye" Tails said.

Rouge and Tails then ran back into the forest, without being seen by the bot's, they bot continued running until they were too tired.

"Well that was fun." Tails said, as Rouge approached him and began kissing him, they both passionately kissed for what seemed a long time, that is until they heard someone behind them.

"AHEM!" Sally said.

"Aunt sally, what a nice surprise!" Tails said

"Sorry to interrupt but did you do what I told you to do?" Sally asked.

"Yeah, Uncle Chuck says hi." Tails said.

"I know" Sally said. "This was part of your test"

"What test" both Tails and Rouge said.

"Well I needed to see if you would o a good job together, you did, and congratulations, you are going in this next mission, well except Tails of course."

"Why not I wanted to go!" Tails said.

"Because you have the most important job in the whole mission." Sally said. "You are our eyes and ears inside the city, you will be in front of a console telling us what is in front of us, Uncle chuck usually does that for us but he has work in the factory, he can't arouse suspicion."

"Fine that's cool, but you be careful tomorrow ok Rouge?" Tails asked.

"I will, come on lets go" Rouge said. "Its getting dark."

<><><><><><><>< ;><><><> Chapter: 3 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

The next day, everyone had everything ready, all, Sonic, Sally, Bunnie, Rottor, and Rouge, had left. Tails of course had to stay behind. So he stayed to receive any radio transmissions from either them or Uncle Chuck.

"Man, talk about lame, sure my girlfriend gets to go, but I don't" Tails said. "That is so degrading." Then the radio began beeping. Tails answered it

"Tails, this is Sally, any thing from Uncle Chuck yet? Over..."

"No aunt Sally, nothing yet... Over." Tails Said. Meanwhile, Sonic and the gang were walking along the forest, then came to a clearing, and saw the large green dome that was Robotropolis. To their surprise, there were no bots or anything, it was all cleared out.

"Something is not right here." Rouge said.

"Something smells very fishy" Rotor said. "This smells like a trap"

"LOOK OUT!, SWAT BOTS DEAD AHEAD!" Sonic yelled. Back with Tails, he was playing around the computer console in front of him, playing solitaire. All of a sudden, Tails began hearing strange noises from the radios, then it hit him. Those noises belonged to blasters! Sally was under attack!

"Tails... we... are under attack..." Sally said. "we need backup... tell the guards... get the rescue team together... AAH!" Tails was about to stand up, when he heard an all too familiar voice, it was Robotnik.

"Whoever is on the other side of this radio, preferably that two tailed fox, I have captured everyone and you have 1 hour to rescue them, or I will roboticized them."

"What are you planning to do!" Tails said.

"You killed me remember, I want revenge, so I want you!" Then the transmission ended. Tails was shocked, his love of his life was captured, and not just that but his family too. What was he to do? He was nobody the only useful thing he had ever done was to be a look out!

"What am I going to do! I can't just rescue them! I am going to die if I try anything, and I can't get a team ready in less that one hour!" Tails said, panicking. "I am just going to have to do it, there is no other way." He decided he was going to rescue them, and set his watch timer to one hour. He headed over to Rottor's hut, by now he was terrified, but took the smallest semi-auto/auto riffle he saw, and loaded it, he already knew how to use a fire arm, with ease, he took some clips and flew out of there, heading straight for Robotropolis. He flew as fast as he could, until he saw a green dome in the distance, he flew even faster now.

MEANWHILE: Sonic and the gang were inside a cell.

"I hope you die a extremely horrible death Robotnik!" Sonic said.

"Oh be quiet hedgehog, you aren't leaving alive from here anyway." Robotnik said. "How about you Rouge, you could team up with me and save your own life, you were a very useful person to me, I could use your services again." Rouge seemed to think this through, she looked over to Sally and gave her a smirk. Sally then lit up and knew instantly what was going on.

"Ok, I'll side with you, but you have to let me go first." Rouge said.

"You Traitor!" Sonic yelled. "How could you!"

"Be quiet Sonic!" Rouge yelled. Robotnik only grinned and handed her a weapon.

"I need you to kill that hedgehog, I have serious business to take care of." Robotnik said. She instantly took it and aimed it at Robotnik.

"Let them go right now or your face becomes fried bacon, what makes you think I would side with you again anyway!" Rouge said. Robotnik only laughed.

"What's so funny!" Rouge said. "I told you to let them go right now!"

"First of all, I am a robot, mechanical, so you can't kill me, oh and second. The gun isn't loaded Rouge" Robotnik said. Rouge pulled the trigger and only heard clicks, Robotnik then took another weapon, and raised it against Rouge!"

"SHIT!" Rouge said. Robotnik fired at rouges abdomen, she was thrown back to the place she was originally sitting at in the cell.

"Rouge! Are you ok!" Sally said as she approached Rouge, and covered her wound with a piece of cloth.

"D-Do I l-look ok t-to you!" Rouge stammered. "Damn you Robotnik!"

"OOH harsh words, coming from someone who is going to die in about 5 minutes." Robotnik said. As he walked away into a computer console, as soon as he sat down, red lights began to flash everywhere and the alarm went off.

"Intruder alert, Intruder alert, Intruder alert" The computer repeated this over and over. The computer consoles saw a picture of Tails running towards the cell compound, shooting down SWAT-bot after SWAT-bot.

"DAMN!" Sonic said, that was all he needed to say. Tails now hid behind a building as he saw SWAT-bots firing missiles at him, he went around the building and shot the bots in the back, then started again towards the building. Everyone then saw how Tails was completely surrounded by bots, so he took to the air, dodging bullets all over the place, then he remembered how he and Rouge once did the same thing, this only motivated him to move faster.

"See Robotnik, he is going to rescue us!" Sonic said. "Then when I get out of here I am going to slice you in half."

"Don't be to confident hedgehog." Robotnik said as he pressed a button, then a large screen appeared in front of Tails as he flew, all the bots stopped firing weapons by now.

"Fox, how nice to see you" Robotnik said.

"I am right here, now let my friends go!" Tails yelled.

"No, I have a better idea, come to the central prison, we are all waiting for you here" Robotnik said. Tails then took his gun, and typed something into the side of it. And threw it on the floor, were all the SWAT-bots were. He flew away as fast as he could.

"What is he doing?" Robotnik asked. As soon as he asked this, the cameras in that area went blank, and then the city shook slightly. He then heard a knock at the door, Robotnik pressed a button as he stood up. The door opened, and tails walked in.

"Let them go, or I am going to kill you again." Tails warned. Robotnik then opened the cell, and everyone walked out, Tails saw the wound on Rouge, he looked into her eyes, and she just gave her a reassuring look, everyone walked out, but only Sonic came back.

"There I have let you go, now it is time for you to die," Robotnik said.

"I've had enough of this for one day, if you try anything, while I am still here, I will detonate this room with this remote." Tails turned around to leave but Robotnik took a gun and aimed it at Sonic. Tails saw this, and pressed the detonator, the detonator gave a small pop as the bullet shattered it. The pieces flew everywhere, as Tails got in the way of the shot, tails expression went blank as the gamma light from the gun flashed on his face, the bullet pierced his chest and he fell backward as a small amount of blood sprayed through Tails into Sonics chest. The fox fell limp on the floor. MEANWHILE:

"Sal, do you think we should leave this job to Sonic and Tails alone?" Bunnie said.

"Heel be ok" Rouge said, then they all heard it, the shot pierced through every ones ears. Rouge only stared at the room they were in at, a minute ago, then saw Tails limp body fall halfway out of the door. Then they all heard pierced digital screaming coming from Robotnik, accompanied by the sound of a saw. Sonic walked out with black oil and wires on his quills.

"Ok Rottor, take both Rouge and Tails back to the hospital wing in knothole, there is a hovercraft on top of the building and hurry, the rest of you, follow me, you won't believe what I have just found." He went in and found a room, it was hidden, but it had somehow opened, there were cryochambers lined up on each side of the wall, inside them were many copies of Robotnik. Sally then walked over to a console.

"Do you know what this means?" Sally said.

"Y-yes, I do" Sonic stammered.

"The end of Robotnik forever, I think we should all press the button together, starting with Sugahog here." Bunnie said.

Sally stopped the regeneration of all of the Clones and she set the auto destruct sequence for five minutes. Sonic then placed his hand on the detonator, then Bunnie's roboticized arm, and finally Sally's hand.

"Goodbye Robotnik" Sonic said.

They all pushed at the same time, then Sonic took hold of Sally and Bunnie, and ran out of there as fast as he could. He hid behind another room and heard a large explosion, then multiple explosions. When he looked back all he saw were destroyed robots, then the building began to shake, the center, where all the cryochambers were, fell to the bottom of the building, carrying all the floors with it. By then Sonic and the two girls were long gone.

<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><> Chapter: 4 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>

Sally, Bunnie and Sonic came in through the doors.

"How is he?" Sonic asked.

"I don't know, but they are helping him." Rottor said.

"I can't believe Robotnik is finally dead." Bunnie said. "Thank y'all Sonic." As soon as she said this, a message popped up in every computer, TV. And display system all over, it was Robotnik!

"NO!" Sonic said.

"Don't worry citizens, this is an automated message, it was designed to turn on the day I died, and could not regenerate in robot form. I don't know how much time I have left before the

"evil" as you might call it from my programming comes back to my consciousness, so I will be brief. Sonic Hedgehog, I apologize for my actions, I don't remember what I have done at the moment, but upon inspecting my computer system I have found that I have tried to kill you many times, for that I apologize. This will be the last time I will ever be able to suppress the evil, there fore the city is yours, once again. The computer will now display a way to make the robots restore the plantation and ecosystem, and it will also display the plans for a de-roboticization machine. I must go, for I have not much time, fair well, oh and goodbye son, I apologize for being so cruel." The message now ended and the screens went blank. A cheer was heard through the whole village, there were cheers all over the planet, and news that Sonic the hedgehog had killed Robotnik. Everyone was happy, except Sonic, Sally, Rottor and Bunnie. They were all now in the waiting room, Rouge had only been perforated, but no internal organs had been damaged. So all she really needed was a quick 10 min surgery, and a bandage, the hours just came by and by, until Bookshire came in, they all looked at the expression on his face, which wasn't a bright one.

"Tails... will be fine, but he is in bad shape, we are as we speak repairing the damage the bullet made to his chest."

"When can we see him Doc?" Rouge said.

"Tomorrow, but not today, he will be awake tomorrow." Bookshire said. "Get some rest, he won't go anywhere."

Everybody went to sleep, Rouge slept inside Tails hut. She stared at the sealing, crying, she the got up and began to walk towards the kitchen. She didn't know how Tails was, and she needed to see him, then she tripped on to a chair and hit the back of her head. Then everything went black, she got up, and saw the clock was still at the same time, she decided to go to Tails, it was the middle of the night. But she went anyway, when she got there, she couldn't find Tails, in any room, he walked over to Bookshire, and saw he had a very sad expression on his face.

"Hey Bookshire, how is Tails, I can't sleep without being by his side, even for just a minute" Rouge said.

"I am sorry Rouge, but we lost Tails as soon as you all left, there was nothing we could do, we tried everything." Bookshire stopped as he saw the tears on Rouges face.

"No you told us he would be ok, by tomorrow" Rouge said in tears.

"His body is in the room, down the hall to the left, we haven't put him in a body bag yet but we will soon... I am sorry Rouge" Bookshire said as he walked away slowly, Rouge ran into the room Bookshire pointed at, and there she saw him, the machines weren't reading any life signs from him, then the room turned black, sonic and the gang were all there, even shadow!

"Why didn't you save him." Sonic said coldly

"I couldn't I was injured, you were with him." Rouge said.

"Oh sure, go on and blame all of us for your mistakes" Bunnie said.

"It wasn't my fault, Robotnik did this!" Rouge desperately said.

"Yes it was, you made him come alone after us because he loved you. You killed Tails Rouge." Sally said.

"No it's not true!" Rouge yelled.

"How do we know she isn't lying? She is a spy after all." Shadow coldly said.

Everyone started to approach her, by now, Sonic had a knife ready, and sally had a blaster, while Bunnie had some sort of sharp cutting device on her Roboticized arm, Shadow only laughed maniacally.

"No get away from me, it wasn't my fault please, I love him!" Rouge said.

"If you love him you would have protected him!" Shadow yelled. Rouge turned around to look at Tails, and saw that he was decomposing at a very fast rate, first his skin, then his muscles, then the bones, and finally nothing but dust.

"See what you have caused!" Sonic yelled.

"I'm sorry please forgive me." Rouge pleaded. She then saw Sally was saying and repeating her name.

"Rouge, Rouge, Rouge, Rouge, Rouge" Sally repeated. Then everything went dark as she closed her eyes, and when she opened her eyes she saw Sally shaking her, she got up and threw sally away from her, but since she was weak, Sally only stepped away from her. Sally saw that Rouge was crying.

"It was only a bad dream, I heard a crash in here, and I found you knocked out against the wall." Sally said.

"I have never had such a horrible dream, all of you were in it, including shadow." Rouge said. Sally only approached her and hugged her tight as she cried on her shoulder, she stayed like that for a while until she remembered her dream.

"Sally where's Tails, is he ok, where is he!" Rouge desperately asked.

"He is fine, I just went to go see him, he is still unconscious but he is in good shape." Sally said. "Why don't you get some rest, you hit your head hard against the wall."

"OK, I will, but I have to go see him now." Rouge said. This brought a smile to Sally's face.

"You know Rouge, when I first thought of you being with Tails, I thought you were after something, I thought you might scam him or get information from him, and break his heart." Sally said. "But now I know I was wrong to doubt you, and I apologize for being rude, you are the best thing that has ever happened to Tails."

Rouge was stunned she would have never expected this to come out of Sally, and yet it did.

"Thank you Sally, um excuse me." Rouge said as she ran towards the hospital wing, Sally only smiled and headed to her own hut.

Rouge was now running as fast as she could toward the hospital wing, she went inside without anyone noticing her, and she went into the room that she went into in her dream, everything was different, the room was brighter, and Tails was alive. In fact, when Rouge came inside, Tails had opened his eyes, he had a big patch of bandages on his chest.

"Tails how are you feeling?" Rouge asked.

"I feel like I've been shot" Tails said. A long awkward pause between the two made the room awkward. "So is Robotnik really dead?"

"Yes, he is dead for good." Rouge said as she approached Tails, "I am sorry I wasn't there, I got shot too." Rouge said, they both laughed

"Ouch..." Rouge and Tails said in unison as they stopped laughing. Rouge then sat next to Tails who had now sat up.

"I have a better idea Tails, lets not laugh." Rouge said as she French-kissed Tails in the mouth, Tails didn't mind, they both closed their eyes and continued kissing. Sonic walked in saw the two and slowly got out without making any noise.

"Man, I hope he doesn't hang with her too long." Sonic said. Then he was tapped in the back, he quickly turned around to see Sally was standing there.

"Sally what's up, what are you doing here?" Sonic asked.

"Came here to check up on Tails." Sally said

"Um Sally, Rouge is in there." Sonic said.

"Really good," Sally said as she put her hand on the door.

"No sally I mean "ROUGE is IN THERE" Sally" Sonic said.

Sally only stared at him strangely and then realized what Sonic was trying to say.

"OOOH ok I get it... I almost walked in there." Sally said as she blushed. "Wait a minute, they aren't... you know... going all the way are they?"

"Naa, I think they know what they are doing." Sonic said.

"You know what that means?" Sally asked seductively. Sonic didn't notice.

"Yeah we are going to have to get them--" Sonic said, before Sally, who began kissing him, cut him short, Sonic soon caught on, they lasted like that for a while, then Sonic broke the kiss.

"Come on, Tails is ok, we will see him in the morning" Sally said. "Sonic, do you think we will be alright? Now that Robotnik is dead?"

"NAA I'm sure we will be ok, but what did Robotnik mean when he said, goodbye son?" Sonic asked. Then his face went blank, so did Sally's they looked at each other in shock.

"NAAA no way" they both said in unison.

Meanwhile back in Robotropolis, all the roboticized citizens were being escorted out. And a tall "large" man watched it all from a console, he then began laughing maniacally.

"I will do what my father could not, I will kill Sonic the hedgehog and rule this planet!" the large man said. He began laughing again as he shut off his console, and the room went dark.

The end...?

<<>><<>><<>><<&g t;><<>><<>><<>><<>><& lt;>><<>><<>><<>><<>> <<>><<>><<>>

<Me> Well how did you like this story?

<Sonic> I don't know, it needed something?

<Me> no Sonic, I wont write pornographic material.

<Sonic> damn.

<Me> well, not yet anyway.

<Robotnik> did you have to kill me like that?

<Sonic and ME> YES!

<Robotnik> =*(

<Me> ok ok let me finish this thing I am really sleepy

It is now about 7:30Am, and I am going to bed, please review my story, and don't flame me for the decisions I took on this story.

<Robotnik> flame him!

<Sonic> I have your flame right here fat ass!

Part 2 to "THE OTHER WORLD" is also being constructed so I will have that done shortly... anyway I can barely stay awake now let me go get some coffee, lol Ok it is now 7:35Am. Lol please review my story and hope you liked it. I got to go to school now. Oh if you feel I have copied the plot or ANYTHING, I assure you it was purely coincidental... later...