Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ 2009, New Year, New Changes ❯ Change oneself! Hair, clothes...personality, too? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
“2009, New Year, New Changes,” by Koneko
Hey all--I know it’s been HOW MANY YEARS since I last been on here? Well, I was going through some things and now I’m here--Though, I may not be as active, I mean I’m a Jr. now and it’s the last grading period of the fourth nine weeks--Gotta get straight A’s. Anyways, I’m back, Maruu and the others are back so let’s get this started! Now this story is based on this dream I had one night--I’m very imaginative for an artist--It began when Maruu woke up in bed…

“Mmm…Naggh!! Ooh, that what a good sleep…” Maruu said as she stretched and yawned. Looking at the digital clock, she smiled, saying “That‘s right…It‘s 2009; a new year. And…New year means new changes, right?”
Maruu scooted to the side of her bed and slipped on her green fuzzy slippers and got out of her bed and made it. She then put on her robe and brushed her hair, but for a moment, she looked at her appearance.
“I could use a new hair style and…I think a little trim here and there wouldn‘t hurt.” Maruu murmured as she grabbed the scissors and started trimming. After a minute or two, her hair was a bit boyish from the frontal view, but had the rest of her long air in a ponytail.
“Mama! The food is all cooked! I help! I help--Come lookie and eat sum! For it get all cool!” Purri, Maruu’s adopted daughter exclaimed in excitement.
“Yes, yes, I‘ll be down in a minute, honey. Just let me get dressed and I‘ll try some.” Maruu shouted back as she looked in her closet. “Well…Old habits die hard. I like wearing ,a green tube top and my faded blue jeans…Ah--I‘ll turn then into shorts…and some tears here and there…I…I wonder if Knuckles-sempai would noticed? Is this what they consider…’sexy‘?” She giggled and got dressed and ran down the stairs.
“Mama! Mama! Try, try! I want you try my brekas!” Purri said, jumping up and down and pulling her arm.
“The food’s not going anywhere. Heh, I‘m coming…Oh! Oh my goodness--It looks so delicious!!” Maruu squealed. “I ‘m so proud of you, Purri--Well done!”
“Umm…Sis? There‘s something you need to know about the breakfast, Purri made…It--”
“Thanks for the food! As they say, ‘let‘s chow this stuff down‘!!” Maruu said, cutting off her older sister, Marii, and took a great big spoonful of the omelet with curry rice.
“Well? What do you tink, Mama?” Purri smiled.
“B-Blaaaaargh…” Maruu threw up the dish and fell to the floor. “Urgggh…Blaaargh…koff koff….w…what did you put i-in here?…”
“I…I followed the pretty pictures…” Purri tried to explained as she opened the book. “Food coloring and soap and other things that smelt good…”
"I tried to tell ya, but do you listen to a sista'? Naaaaw..." Marii muttering to herself while crossing her arms. "Oh, you got a new hairstyle? Heh...You wanna get into Knuckle's pants that badly huh?"
"Wh-what?! I-I...Why must to say something s-so vulger?..." Maruu face was burning red.
"Eh, now you know I know you too well, sis. It is the time of change--Pretty soon, we'll all start to be in heat...I already have my eyes on a certain black hedgehog whose brains I'm planning to fuck out..." Marii smirked.
"M-MARII--NOT IN FRONT OF PURRI!!" Maruu tried covering her daughter's ears.
"It's okay Mama, I already had da talk--I know where babie's come from and stuff..." Purri blushed as she imagine having a little crush on someone, but still skittish about it. She got up and looked at the floor, not saying a word.
"Is...something wrong, my little cherry blossom? You face is all red..." Maruu tried petting her.
"Mama, if you don't mind, d-don't touch me...I feel all weird...And...Um, there's this girl who knows a guy...and..." she trailed off.
"And...?" They bothed stared.
"Umm...Well, I-I-I-I-I-I-I...." Purri stuttered about, poking her fingers together and her face got even redder.
"Girl, will you just chillax and spill??" Marii blurted out impatiently.
"THERESTHISGUYILIKEANDHE'SREALLYNICEANDALLBUTIDUNNOWHATTOD O!!!!!!!" Purii cried and fell to her knees.
"Well, have you tried telling him??" Marii asked and pulled out her cell and muttered "Huh, it's that late in the day? We goin' through a leap year or some sh--Oh, I'm sorry baby--Please, keep goin'."
"I-I tried telling Ta--I meeeeaaaaaan...er, I-I tried telling him, but for some strange reason, my body reacts so weirdly whenever I get near," she continued explaining "l-like I feel my body getting all hot, and my knees are weak...my chest hurts cuz two lil' bumps stick out, and when I gotta go to the restroom, there's this clear sticky liquid that's coming out of me...M-Mama, Auntie, am I broken??" Purri started to cry and whimper "I don't like being brokeded..."
Maruu and Marii both blushed and coughed akwardly. They knew what was wrong, and she wasn't 'brokeded,' she was in heat--and at such a young age for that matter.
"Well...I'm gonna ask him if he can fix me--he's good at things like this..." Purri stomped her left foot on the floor twice and walked off out the door.
"Oooh...Th-that's..um..s-should we let her just go off to see Tails??" Marii bit her thumb and looked at Maruu.
"How did you know that it was Tails she had a crush on?" Maruu questioned.
"I always listen word-per-word of what my niece says...But anyways, she's in heat and she's gonna see Tails--This could end up very badly; should we tyr and stop her?" Marii asked.
"I-I'm sure she won't do anything out of the ordinary, but just to be sure, you go follow her, but keep out of sight and report it back to me, okay? I got my speaker hairclip on. I'm going to go to...s-somewhere, and look around, okay?" Maruu crouched down to all fours and dashed off, leaving a a lighting trail of sparks.
"...Right..." Marii sighed and got her things. "2009, New Years, and New Changes, indeed..."

Meanwhile, with Purri--For some strange reason already near Tail's place...O_o

'I...I can do this! I-I'm gonna march in there, and tell Tails to fix me cuz in a way...THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT! MEOW!!'
Purri thought to herself and tried walking, but was taking a long while since to her, it felt like her legs were made or cement. As she approched his door, she tried reaching to knock on it, but flinched a few times. "C-c-c'mon...i-it's just a knock...a-and it's just Tails...I-I mean w-who wouldn't? H-he is nice...s-sweet...t-tottally cool times a bajillion..." She gulped and knocked on the door.

Meanwhile with Maruu--It's so fun switching from scene to scene, just to get on your nerves. X3

Maruu was walking around Angel Island, looking for Knuckles. She felt a bit more confident, what with her new hair style, her somewhat different style of clothes, and not to mention, became more veloptuous around her hips, butt and bust. She smiled happily once she was at the top of the hill and saw Knuckles.
"There he is--" Maruu cut herself off and a blush came across her face. "O-oh...I..." Her eyes suddenly became clouded...with lust as she slowly walked down the hill.

(A/N:) Wow, first Purri, and now Maruu...I wonder how this'll end up? Will there be trouble? Will there be romance? Huh, will there be rape?? Naaaah, I won't let that happen, X3 I kid, I kid you people. Anyways, I hope that you read and review this fanfic--I need support so i know that tis fanfiction will live, meow! Koneko is back, baby! And I'm here for YOU!