Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ A Sonic Adventure ❯ A silver lining ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Soz its a bit rushed but im only a kid
(Tails' workshop)
Tails: I can't wait till sonic sees what I've made!
(Reveals a fake chaos emerald)
Tails: this will power the X-Tornado full power!
(A sweep of blue light comes, Tails disappears, his workshop is destroyed and a note is dropped on the floor)
(Picture changes to sonic running through the countryside)
Sonic: Time to go see what Tails wants me for!
(Runs towards Tails' workshop and sees the doors of his workshop were of it's hinges)
Sonic: What's Tails up to now?
(Runs all around Tails' ruined workshop)
Sonic: TAILS WHERE ARE YOU!
(Sees the note and picks it up)
Sonic: What's this? Dear Sonic, I have taken all of your friends and if you don't bring me the seven chaos emeralds in the cave on Angel Island you will never see them again,signed MS. Who's MS? I better go save everyone it's probably one of Eggman's robots.
(Sonic rushes to Angel Island to find the cave after searching for a few hours he finds it and runs inside)
Sonic: Hello any one home.
MS: Did you bring the chaos emeralds?
Sonic: No!
MS: Then you don't get your friends back!
(A flash of blue light appears and Sonic is knocked out)
MS: Pathetic!
(MS puts Sonic in a glass cell with all his friends and leaves without revealing himself)
MS: Time to get those chaos emeralds.
(After Amy shaking Sonic he wakes up)
Amy: Sonic I knew you'd be okay!
( He sees that Amy, Vanilla and Cream are sat near him and Shadow, Eggman, Deacoe, Boecoe and Bokkun Were on the other side of the cell)
Sonic: What happened?(He doesn't see Knuckles or Tails anywhere)Where's Knuckles and Tails?
Cream: We don't know we didn't see his face. And Knuckles and Tails are over there.(She was almost in tears as she shakily pointed her finger to the back wall, Sonic could barely see it but there was Tails and Knuckles hung up on the wall, they had been turned into robots)
Amy: Whoever it was wanted the smartest and the strongest of us, no one said anything then he said okay I will find out using force, these helmets fell on our heads and in seconds he took out Knuckles and Tails.
Sonic: Do you know where he went?
Vanilla: No but on the way out he said something about the Chaos Emeralds.
Sonic: He must be after them. But they were scattered across space after we tried to defeat the Metarex. Well it doesn't matter for now, now we have to break out of here. Sonic did a full power spin attack on the glass